[FF] Roads

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*coughcough*  Excuse me for writing another ff when yes, all the other ffs of mines are still incomplete.  When an idea pops in your head... it's hard to disregard it.  I had a hard time picking a cast.. so I went with a Chinese cast instead, but everyone has their own imagination :)

If y'all know, I'm a big fan of Huang Xiao Ming and Liu Yi Fei eversince The Condor Heroes... and besides being biased... *coughcough* I actually pictured them in this story of mines, as well as Chen Xiang.  He slowly snuck into my heart :p Hahahaha, guilty as charged.  Ignore my posters, they weren't the best.  Eeeek, it feels sort of weird with me writing again... ahhhh.  I'm not the best writer but... enjoy? :D

Roads
Genre: Melodrama, Romance​
 ​
Huang Xiao Ming as Wang Hai – China 29
Chen Xiang as Huang Liwei – China 26
Liu Yi Fei as Wen Shi / Im Nak Bin – S. Korea 24 | Wen Zhi/ Fukuyama Asuka – Japan 24
 ​
 ​
Prologue
 ​
When we entered this world, we already followed roads that were set out for us.  People say that you can always change which roads you walk on, but that is always easier said than done.  ​

I’ve already taken so many steps in my life, but my heart is still so weary.  I sailed the sea, climbed mountains, and flew planes but the distance to finding you is still so far from near.  With each step I take, it pushes you further away.  Will I ever reach my destination, which is you?
 ​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Prologue (cont.)

It has been over 15 years, but the conversations I had with you are still fresh.  My parents were going through a divorce at the time.  It was such a frightening experience, because my sweet innocent childhood was getting destroyed in a flash.  I was in a panic.  For once, I was afraid to know who loved me more.  I was afraid that I was getting abandoned for good.

Because you entered my life at such a delicate time, I was able to conquer the hardships that suddenly overwhelmed my once happy childhood.  Even though my life was slowly tearing apart, your optimistic self encouraged me to cling onto hope and strive for the best.

As a result of listening to your words, I was able to overcome all obstacles that came my way.  Even though my parents divorced, the court allowed them to have joint custody over me.  Though I was heartbroken about the divorce, I was glad to know that I would still have a mother and father.  When I think about that, I can’t help but thank you for giving me such positive encouragement.  The encouragement you gave me had a sense of security.  I would love to return this kind of sincere security back to you.  It’s a pity that I can’t recall your face but only our conversations.

My image of you has faded overtime, but I have a feeling that if I was to ever meet you again, I would know that you are my precious meimei (little sister).  Please God, lead me to my precious meimei.  Let me return the favor back to her.  Let me become her dependable gege (older brother) now that I’ve grown up to be reliable. – Wang Hai

------------

When I close my eyes, I still recall the sound of the waves, the scent of the sea, the embrace of the warm sun, and the taste of tender sweetness from 10 years ago.   The first time I saw you, you were crying under the dock in the sea.  Instead of ignoring you like the others, I slowly approached you.  As our eyes met, I noticed your wearisome gaze.  I asked you “what’s wrong?” but you only uttered a few soft spoken words.  I only managed to catch the word “lost” and knew that you’ve been searching for your lost item.

I could sense that you’ve been in the water for quite some time, since you were short of breath.  I tried to search for your missing item, but knew that it seemed impossible.  We were in the sea, trying to find her lost item was like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but worse.  Even though I knew that, I couldn’t help but continuously search for the item.  I didn’t even know what I was searching for but I just had a feeling that I was sure to find it.  

I searched endlessly for the item as time slowly passed.  I heard my teacher round up the other students, but I just couldn’t bare to leave you here all alone.  When the feeling of giving up finally got to me, I saw something shiny slightly buried in the sand.  I dived in for the reach and pulled it out.  It was a silver locket.  I took a peek inside the locket and noticed the name “Wen Shi” etched inside.

As I showed you the locket, your eyes were no longer wearisome but shining radiantly.  “Thank you!” you exclaimed to me as I handed it over.  You stared at the locket with such tender loving eyes and held it with such care that I was actually somewhat jealous.  I wrapped my hands around my neck, looked down, and smiled at you sweetly as I started walking off to the shore.  

With my back towards you, I continued walking off to where the other students were.  Before I knew it, you already had your arms around me.  It was such a warm embrace, as the sun shone on us from above.  I admit that the embrace felt awkward yet nice too in a way.  I wasn’t sure what to react since I had never experienced any of this.  Before I knew it again, I was already looking at your face.  You spoke yet again in such a soft spoken tone that I couldn’t really catch what was said.  I just knew then that you looked extremely beautiful.  And once again, before I knew it, you already implanted a sweet kiss on my lips.

I know it may sound crazy but, ever since this incident, you had already stolen my heart.  I wish I could find you again, my sweet “Wen Shi.” – Huang Liwei

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Thanks Thip.  I admit I was struggling how I want to write this story out... I still am.  I'm trying to make the story as visual as possible.  It feels weird to start writing again, yet exciting too. 

I'm writing the first chapter but... I don't know if I still want to write in first perspective or.. doing dialogues... hmm.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Now I understand what you mean ^^^ HAHAHA we all grown up & writing style is different. I'm not a fan of first person point of view but while reading this I like it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Lol, I actually meant like how I used to write kiddish as in writing "aniwaise" for anyways.. Etc etc... Gahhhhh... Embarrassing :p. But yes, it works for here too.. I don't know how immature and off my ff writings were back then.. I'm going to have to reread them one of these days and laugh at my mistakes 555.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Girl , I was in middle school when I write the fan fiction lol , you get the picture .