[FF] My Silence, My Pain

Misslialover

sarNie Egg
Chapter 8   :woot: 

The day arrived and it was already time. Mint gently put on the last touch. She wore a stunning white dress, with sparkles on each end, her hair was braided perfectly and the makeup was absolutely very well done.

“Today’s the day,” Mint declared proudly, “I’m the bride of him!”

“Chalida, they are here,” Said her servant.

Mint stepped in her heels and started down the stairs. With each step, her heart beat faster and faster. Mark waited down stairs; all dressed in a white suit and his hair was done flawlessly. He stares at his bride with his undivided attention. Mint slowly made her way down the stairs, smiling at him.  As she arrived to the last step, he put his hand out.

“Shall we?” Mark questioned with joy.

“Indeed, we shall,” Mint replied, exactly like how she did when they were little kids.

Everyone applause as they both sat down. Cameras started flashing and the adults went upstage. A servant handed the ring to Mark, as he opened it passionately. He went in and grabbed Mint’s hand. Full of happiness, he widely grins and put the ring right through her finger. It was Mint’s turn. She did the same as well.

Then they handed them both wedding sheet. Mark signed both, leading to Mint. It was official! They were now married!!! He moved his face forward and gently kisses her on the cheek.

After the ceremony was over, they both headed for their bedroom.

“P’Mark Ka, if you don’t mind, I’m going to go take a shower first.” Mint said.

“I don’t mind,” He answered back, “You may shower fist.”

Mint wanted to stay away as far as possible. She’s never known how it feels like to be “with” a guy.

When she got done, Mint slowly tiptoed over to the bed.

“Uh, I’m done using the bathroom,” She utterly said, “You can go now.”

Mark nodded and went inside.
 ​

Kimberly really didn’t understand it. First she was supposed to get marry with Mark, now they want her to get marry with Nadech. Her parents are way controlling her life too much. She couldn’t take it being pushed around. Especially since neither men had never loved her nor neither did she liked them. To her Mark was just like a brother, and Nadech was never in her mind. She hated his guts. She hated him more than anything. She’s never hated anyone this much before. She didn’t even understand why, but she just hated him. Maybe fate was just this way.

“Nadech said you didn’t show up at his office at all this week,” Her father came in.

“Sorry dad, it’s just that I’ve been really busy and I don’t feel too good,” Kim lied.

“Honey, I can see it in those eyes that you’re just lying,” Her father said, “This is a MUST not a May.”

“But dad, it’s so embarrassing,” Kim whined, “If I do go, he’s going to make me do even more embarrassing things!’

“Whatever he says, just do it.” Her father responded, “He is a nice guy.”

“Ka, I’ll do it tomorrow,” Kim answered, “This time, I promised.”

It was pretty late when Mark stepped out of the bathroom and Mint was already asleep.

“Like always, she sleeps like a baby,” Mark laughed.

He quickly put his towel away and joined Mint. Back faced to each other, Mark’s smile grew wider each second. It was real, this was it! He couldn’t even believe it. Buff with joy, he couldn’t sleep all night.

Arms wrapped around each other the next morning. Mint generally kept moving. Tossing and turning, they came closer to each other’s faces. The servant smoothly knocked on the door. Mint, half awake, started reaching out for her phone, instead of grabbing her phone, the felt a nose and two eyes. She felt a face pressed against hers. Mint quickly opened her eyes and there, Mark’s face was compelled right next to hers. A smile grew on her face. She’s always dreamt of waking up and seeing Mark’s face. Suddenly realizing what had happened, she pushed Mark away.

“Khun Mark Ka?” She said softly.

With those sweet words, Mark’s eyes opened to her gorgeous face. Seeing that their arms were wrapped around one another, he felt
comfortable.

“Uh, will you please let go of me?” Mint asked.

Mark shook his head and pulled Mint in closer.

“Let’s sleep for a little longer,” He said and then closed his eyes.

Mint was wrapped around by Mark’s arm and she had no way to escape. Mark rested in closer and pressed his face beside hers.

“P’Mark, Ka!” Mint whined,
tugging herself away.

“This is so dumb,” Kimberly said as she tried
picking out a gift, “Why should I be the one who apologize?”

What was she even supposed to buy? She doesn’t even know Nadech’s kind of likes. If he doesn't like the gift, she’ll have a tougher life for sure! Picking from left to right and up to down, Kimberly came upon a stuff animal. She was deeply in love with its cuteness.

“I’ll just take this then!” She said without hesitating.

As she arrived at the front door of Kangsom’s company, she regret coming.

“This is going to be embarrassing!” She whispered, rubbing her head.

Kim reached the front desk and asks for Nadech’s
office.

“Sorry, but may I please get your name?” The
assistant asked.

“What for?” Kimberly responded.

“To tell Boss (Nadech) who you are & if he lets
you go in,” The assistant replied.

“Just tell him I’m here for an important reason,”
Kim answered.

After she got Nadech’s office number, she headed
straight to his room.

Without even knocking, Kimberly stepped right up to
his desk and placed the gift bag on there.

“How come you didn’t knock?” Nadech asked, turning
from his chair.

“There’s no need to,” Kim answered, “I’m just going
to say I’m sorry and leave. I don’t want to spend any more time in here.”

“Sorry but I’m busy right now,” Nadech said.

“I’m just going to apologize really quick!” Kim told
him, grabbing his paperwork from his hand.

“I said I’m busy right now,” Nadech replied,
“Please, if you’re really sorry, go and wait for me outside!”

Nadech ignored her from that second on. Without any
further choices, Kimberly stomped outside. She waited in the lounge for him,
but hours passed and he never showed up.

“Excuse me, but is Nadech free right now?” Kim asked
the assistant.

“Uh, our boss left already,” she answered.

“Oiww! Where did he go then?” Kim asked again.

“I’m not so sure but he’s coming back in the next 30
minutes,” she replied, “If you don’t mind, you can go wait.”

Kimberly knew he did this on
purpose. There was no way she was going to give up! Kim went upstairs and into
his office again. She thought it’d be a surprise if he found her in there.

***30 minutes passed***

Nadech came up to the front desk.

“Did that lady go home yet?” Nadech asked.

“I think she did,” the assistant replied, “After I told her you left, she didn’t show up anymore.”

Nadech laughed to himself. As he was walking to his office, he couldn’t felt happier, winning her.

“Aha, they girl think she can do better!” He said, playfully.

“Miss me much?” Kim said as Nadech walked inside his office.

“You didn’t leave yet?” Nadech wondered. 

“Ah, of course not, this is such an easy game!” Kim said happily.

“Sorry to break your pleasure but it’s not over yet,” Nadech replied.

“I’m sorry for flinging food at your face!” Kim said urgently.

She couldn’t even believe what she had said. She no longer can swallow her words.

“And I’m sorry that you’re born this way,” Nadech said with a serious face.

‘Okay! Now that I think about it, I am so NOT sorry that I fling food in your face. I shouldn’t just fling it at that mouth of yours instead.” Kim said, angry.

“Sadly you miss your chance,” Nadech replied.

“Maybe you thought wrong!” At those words grabbed the pens from Nadech’s desk and shoved them into his mouth.

Nadech grasp Kim by the waist and wrapped his arms around her, tightly not letting go.

“Is this how you want to play?” Nadech asked her.

“Just let go of me!” Kim said, trying to tug herself away.

“Make me,” He teased her.

Kim stepped on his foot, but just as she was about to fun free, Nadech firmly pulled her back. Leaning against each other as they fall on top of Nadech’s desk, their faces touched. Eyes to eyes, they both lost track of everything. Seconds later, Kimberlyquickly got up.

“I’m sorry for what happenedthe other night,” Kim quickly said, “I’ll have to excuse myself now.”

She rushed out the door.

What just happened? Why was her heart racing so fast? Why did time just suddenly stop? Why was she so lost in Nadech’s eyes? Kimberly stomp her head.

​
Auntie Si sat crying down. Mark sat next to her and
tries to comfort his mother.

“What’s wrong?” Mark asked.

“It’s, it’s…it’s just Chalida!” Auntie Si finally blurted out.

“What about her?” Mark wondered.

“I, I…I think she may have something to do with Grandma’s death!” Auntie Si lied.

“Why would you think that mother?” Mark said, shockingly, “Mint loves Grandma just as much as us.”

“Look what I found inside Mint’s room today when I was doing her laundry,” Auntie Si said pulling out a poison bottle.

Mark didn’t believe it. If someone was going to blame Mint for murdering, they needed more evidence than this!

“I also have more to say,” Auntie Si continued, “On the night before Grandma died, Chalida kept forcing me to go to bed, but I wanted to stay with Grandma. Chalida got quite mad and attempt to slap me! That’s why I left. Plus, at midnight when I was waking up to make a cup of coffee because I couldn’t sleep, I saw Chalida making tea for Grandma. It was just regular, I can tell she as hiding something! She did this because she wanted the inheritance!”

“No, Chalida would never do such thing!” Mark shouted, stepping away from his mother.

“Son, listen to me. I would never accuse people if they didn’t do it. Plus I see Chalida as my daughter that’s why I didn’t tell the police.” Her lies were sinking into Mark’s head.

“Mom, so you’re positive she did it?” He asked once again.

She nodded, crying.

“Let’s just called the police then,” Mark was mad. He loved Grandma and if Chalida was the real killer, he had no choice but to do the best for Grandma.

“We can’t!” His mother yelled, “If we do, our inheritance will still belong to Chalida and she’ll just hire a lawyer and bail herself out of jail!”

“Then what are we supposed to do?” Mark responded.

“We must suffer her; make her deserve what she did to Grandma!” His mother replied, “Son, promise me you won’t ever fall in love with Chalida & help me make her get her karma!”

Mark nodded, even though hurting Chalida hurted him, he had no choice. His mother was correct and he’s sure Grandma will understand that he’s doing the best for everyone.​

nklue1

sarNie Adult
no Mark dont listen to your mum
i wonder what they will do to her
update soon