[FF] My Silence, My Pain

Misslialover

sarNie Egg
Starring Mteam & KimBarry
I've been super excited for Nuer Mek 2 that I've been working on this fanfic for weeks. I'll be sure to finish this fanfic!

Plot:
This story takes place in a huge house where there will be lots of people.​
 ​
Chalida plays an adopted child of the servants who works for a wealthy family. Since she was small, her father has never care about her. As for her mother, she passed away a couple years after they adopted Chalida. Chalida was loved by the Grandma of the house. For those reasons, after the Grandma's death, Chalida was named to own all of Grandma's wealth.

Mark plays the son of the rich family. Mark's father had died a couple days after Mark was born. Since Mark was nine years old, he has been sent to America for a high education. After hearing the his beloved Grandma had passed away, he rushed back home.

After hearing about the wealth money, Mark's mother became angry at this. As for Chalida, she couldn't accept the money & said she would give it to Mark's mother instead. Unfortunately, Grandma was against this. The only for them to transfer the money was for Mark & Chalida to get marry.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i love you misslialover
i requested on youtube and you really did post it
thank you very much

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yayyy! Definitely love the storyline! (; And because its MTEAM! I can't wait to read the first chapter. :D And also until the end! (; lol

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Nice job bruh. Keep updating. Don't be like me. When I have extra time on my hand I watch tv or surf the internet (espc asianfuse). Haha good plot. You should be an author.

YaMaMiKi

WHY CANT YOU COPY AND PASTES IT HERE
I HATE IT WHEN PRINCHALIDA WONT GIVE ME AN ACTIVATION EMAIL I'T BEEN LIKE 2 MONTH UGHHH

Misslialover

sarNie Egg

FF Preview (Sorry about the third person & first person)

"Khun Ya!" I started screaming as I came running out the door.

"That's the girl that graduated earlier than all her former classmates!" Khun Ya said with her arms open. I flew right in & gave her a tight squeeze. "Here's the present I've been saving for you," handing me a small box.

"What's this Grandma?" I asked happily. "It's for you, sweetie. Open it!"

As I reached for it, Auntie Si came through the door.

"We don't have to do anything this loud. She's the servant's daughter!" Auntie Si said.

I stare at her, as I became blue.

"What are you saying? Chalida has been like a daughter of this family for years!" Khun Ya replied, "Don't ever say anything like that again!"

"It's okay, Khun Ya," I said, "Auntie Si is just saying the truth."

Auntie smiled.

"Here take this," Khun Ya continued, "It's an IPhone 4S."

Auntie Si & I both became surprise!

"Why didn't you buy this for Mew & Kimberley?" Aunti asked.

"They both already have cellphones," She answered.

"Thanks so much grandma!" I thanked.

"It's okay honey. I've seen you saving money for a cellphone so I bought you this." Khun Ya said.

I smiled and gave her a hug.
--------------------------------------------------
(Third Person)
Nadech: Take all those files away!
He yelled at the employees. As the room emptied, Nadech took out a picture of him & Yaya.

*Flashback*
Yaya: It's not because of Mark. I've never love you.
Nadech: You're lying!
Yaya: I'm sorry, Nadech.

Yaya said as she slowly let go of Nadech's hand.

Nadech: If you never love me, why did you come here? For my money? To get your dad back in business?
Yaya: Whatever you think, just know that I'm not those type of girls.
*FlashBack*
Nadech sat there, tears falling from his eyes. Nothing was worth fighting for in his life anymore. He was just living for the sank of his family's companies.
-----------------------------------------
Chalida: Pa, where are you?
She wondered around the small house, but came nowhere to seeing her father.
Chalida: Pa, I graduated!
As Chalida pushed the doors opened, her father weren't in there anymore. She checked the closet; all his clothes were gone.
Chalida rushed back to the big house. She asked Grandma if she had seen her father.
Khun Ya: He left.
Chalida: He what?!?!
Khun Ya: I'm so sorry honey.

Chalida dropped down in tears. Even though her father has never seen the good in Chalida, she has never stop loving him. He was "her" father.

Khun Ya: He's not coming back.
Chalida: Why..... did....he....go?
Khun Ya: He had a better place to stay, but he left you this box.

Grandma handed Chalida a small flourish box. Chalida slowly reached over & grabbed the box.

Chalida: Khun Ya, Why don't my father love me?
Khun Ya: I think all the things you need to know are in the box.

Chalida stare at the box, eager to open it. She lift the lid open, & reached for the letters/pictures in there.

It was pictures of Chalida's parents when they were young. Why did her dad want her to see these?
As she reached for the 5th picture, she saw the picture Chalida & her dad had taken when Chalida was three.

Back then her father had love Chalida a lot. After a couple years, His love for her just loosen.

Chalida saw some lettters & opened them. She started reading it.

Dear My Daughter Chalida,
This is your mother, Mali. When you read this letter, I may not be by your side anymore. Congrats on graduating. I've always thought you would grow in success.
Anyways, I want you to know that even though I've only taken care of you for those little times, I love you really much.
(Tears started pouring out of Chalida's eyes)
Your father might not know what this but...I....want you to know that truth. You're Grandma isn't that good of a person. She did something horrible! Don't trust her that much, Chalida!

Ruk Tur Mak, Khun Ma. ❤

Chalida started to wipe her tears & continued to read the next letter.

I'm sorry for leaving, Chalida.
I can no longer bare to leave in that house anymore. Many lies & secrets are being kept. I just want you to watch out for yourself.
I know that you love me really much. Im really sorry treating you so bad. I want you to know that....that....you....you...are not my really daughter!

(Chalida gasp & she became emotional)

When your mother was 8 month pregnant with my real child, she had an accident & lossed the baby. Your mother was really scare to tell me because I've been wanting a baby for years. She took a baby from someone & that was you. She faked that you were just born early. When I found out, I got mad, really mad. That's why didn't want to love you anymore. Remember that Grandma isn't a good person. She's up to something. Her secrets are everywhere! If you want to find your real father & your real family, asked Grandma. Choke Dee (good luck!)

Chalida tried to not cry anymore. What was Grandma really up to? Why does she know who my parents are? Why is she even involve?
Questions ran through Chalida's mind. She quickly shut the box and put it away.

Misslialover

sarNie Egg
As Nadech walked out of his building, he saw a man getting beat up.

Nadech: Hey! Stop!

Nadech ran towards the gang & pushed them away. One of the man grabbed Nadech and punched him. Nadech swung his arm around & punched in return. The rest of the gang held onto Nadech and they started hitting him. As guards heard the noises, they started for the gang & away the gang ran.

KD: Son are you alright? Let me help you up.
Nadech: I'm fine. Thanks sir.
KD: No, I should be thanking you for helping me.
Nadech: Oh, it's okay. As long as you're okay sir.
KD: For return, let me take you to my house. My daughter's a doctor. She can hell pain for you.
Nadech: It's okay sir. I'm completely fine.
------------------------------------------------
KD: Welcome to my house. Please excuse the unpreparedness.
Nadech: It's okay sir.
KD: You can sit here & wait for my daughter to come. She's already on her way.
Nadech: Ka.

(Kimberly started rushing through the doors)

Kim: Pa ka! Are you okay?!?!
KD: Oh, honey I'm fine.
Kim: Why did you want me to rush home then?
KD: Meet Nadech.

(Nadech stare eyes opened widely at Kimberly. It must be love at first sight)

Kim: Oh, nice to meet you.

(Kimberly noticed that Nadech wasn't blinking at all)

Kim: Umm, Are you Okay?

(Nadech started blinking again)

Nadech: Humm. I'm fine. Nice to meet you too.
KD: There was some gang people trying to steal my money, but luckily Nadech came for the rescue. As you can see, he's bleeding a little. I wanted you to heal the spots for him.
Kim: Oh, yeah sure. Please come over here Nadech.

Kimberly got out her the first aid kit & started wiping Nadech blood. She got out a napkin & placed alcohol on it.

Kim: I think this is gonna hurt a little na.

Kimberly slowly touches the bleeding spots as Nadech trys to endure it.

Nadech: Ouch!
Kim: I'm sorry. Just this last touch.

Kimberly placed the bandage on Nadech's forehead.

Kim: That's it. You're good to go.

As Kimberly was about to walk out, Nadech stopped her.

Nadech: Umm...Can I have your phone number?
Kim: what for?
Nadech: Just in case I need a checkup! Duh!
Kim: Sure? Here's my card.
Nadech: Thanks.

KD: Oh, Nadech are you gonna go home now?
Nadech: Yeah, I'm just about to leave.
KD: If you need anything you can come back here anytime.
Nadech: Okay, Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------

Grandma: Chalida, Let's go to the store?
Chalida: Sure, where do you wanna go?
Grandma: I wanted to buy you new clothes. What do you say?
Chalida: I say, I'll get my purse! Hehe!
Grandma: Okay, I tell Lan to start the car.
Grandma: Let's go pick out dresses first.
Chalida: Khun Ya ka, Can we go eat afterwards?
Grandma: Yes, anything for my honey.

Chalida didn't really bother to try on any dresses. She tried staying happy, but she just couldn't stop thinking about the letters.

Grandma: You like these?
Chalida: Not really. Grandma you know that I'm not a girly fan, I'm more into boyish & not so glittery.
Grandma: I think you should change your dressing. You're getting older. You should dress more mature now.
Chalida: If you think so, I will.
Grandma: Pick out anything. I will pay for it all.
Chalida: Okay.
-------------------------------------------------- Chalida: Khun Ya, Do you have any secrets???
Grandma: Of course. Everyone has secrets.
Chalida: Does your secrets involve me? Or anything you're hiding mainly from me?
Grandma: Why are you asking like you know I do?
Chalida: I don't. I'm just wondering.
Grandma: I love you, I can never hide anything from you.
Chalida: Okay.

(THE NEXT DAY)
Nadech: I want you to find out more about this woman. I want to know every little detail about her background & family & what she's up to these days.

Nadech gave his friend a packet with pictures of Kimberly.

Nadech: Come here as fast as you can after you find out.
KM: Good Morning Kimberly. I made your favorites for today.
Kim: Thanks mother!
KM: Where are you going?
Kim: I'm in a rush today. I have to get to the hospital before 5.
KM: What about your breakfast?
Kim: I'll eat on the way. Thanks a lot!!

Kimberly grabbed the plate & rushed out the doors.

(HOSPITAL)
Kim: Is he here yet?
Nurse: Yeah, he's in the waiting room.

Kimberly walked into the waiting room & noticed no one was in there. As she turned around, Nadech was right in her face. It gave her a shock, as she falls over & pulled Nadech with her. They both landed on top of the chairs, as their noses touched. As Nadech starts to smile, Kimberly started blinking again.

Kim: Umm, excuse me. Please get off of me?!?
Nadech: I'm so sorry. I didn't know you'd be that scare.
Kim: Are you the man that called me last night?
Nadech: Yeah. I needed you talk to you about one of my issue. It's painful.
Kim: Oh, please go into my office first.

Kim: What was that you wanted to tell me about?
Nadech: I don't know why but my heart's been hurting.
Kim: When did it started?
Nadech: Yesterday, when I was at your house.
Kim: Umm, do you mind taking off your shirt.
Nadech: I don't mind.

Kimberly got out her -----------

Kim: It seems to be beating at the good rate. It's just beating a lot faster than a normal rate.
Nadech: I didnt even think my heart was in there anymore.
Kim: Why? You won't be living if it was missing.
Nadech: It just seems like.....Somebody has my heart.

Kim paused and looked up at Nadech.

Kim: Haha, You're funny. Well, you can go now. Everything's fine & it's not hurting. I can tell already!
Mark: Good Morning Mom.

(Mark replied into his cell phone)

Mark: What did you wanted me to do.
MM: I was wondering if you can come home in a week or two.
Mark: Why mom? I haven't even finish my education.
MM: I'm not that dumb to fool. The only reason why you want to stay us because all of your girlfriends are over there!
Mark: Why do I need to come home? What's with the rush?
MM: You're Grandma is getting sicker and sicker everyday. Don't you want to spend time with her before she passes away?
Mark: Is grandma okay though?
MM: She's in the middle. Doctor says she has about two more months to live.
Mark: I'll be coming home next month. Please tell her to take care of herself really well.
MM: Okay. Love you sweetie.
Mark: I love you too Mom.

(Mark quickly hung up)
Kimberly opened her car and started looking for the patients' files. She felt like she heard clickings. Seems like somebody was taking pictures of her. She quickly got out of the car and looked around. The lot was empty. Kimberly thought she was just her head, maybe she got up to early or was stressing too much.

(LUNCH TIME)
Kimberly grabbed her purse.

Nurse: Where are you going Doc?
Kim: I'm gonna run home & look for the files I couldn't find. Maybe it's in my room. I'll be right back, okay?
Nurse: Okay, Drive safe.

as Kimberly got home, she stepped out of her car & grabbed for her mom's plate. She heard the clickings again! This time it seems like that person was closer than before. Kimberly quickly ran for the front doors.

KM: Sweetie what's with the rush today?
Kim: Nothing mom. I just felt a little weird.
KM: Oh. So why are you back so early today?
Kim: It's lunch time so I'm came back to look for some files.
KM: Oh, was it was one for Rachanee & Payanessa?
Kim: Yeah! Did you see them?
KM: I did. I'll go get it for you.
Kim: Thanks mom.

As Kimberly's mom left the kitchen to get the files, Kimberly opened the fridge for some snacks. As she got out a pumpkin pie, she started slicing it & grabbed out a piece onto her plate. Kimberly started chewing as the clicking came back. This time she became really scare.

Kim: What's with the clickings?

Kimberly started banging her head.

KM: What's wrong honey? & Here are the files.
Kim: Thanks & I'm still dizzy!
KM: Well, You should call back & tell them to fill in for you. I don't want my sweetie fainting at work. Okay?
Kim: But...There's a really tight schedule today!
KM: && That's why I'm gonna call to let them know. You just go rest in your room.

Kimberly started pacing to her room. She closed the door & fell right onto the bed. As she lay down, the clickings became louder! It was echoing inside her head too. Kimberly got mad and open the window. Seems like somebody was right outside of the glass. She look around & still no one was in sight.

YaMaMiKi

AWESOME WAY TO KICK START MY DAY
THIS CHAPTER IS AWESOME
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE NA BUT DONT FORGET TO UPDATE SOON NA KA

YaMaMiKi

pLEASE sTART uPDATING...I gUESS iM oNLY sAYING tHIS bECAUSE iTS gONNA bE dOUBLE fUN rEADING aND mTEAM fANFIC aND wATCHING nUER mEK 2

Misslialover

sarNie Egg
*before I continued my fanfic, I'd like to say I'm sorry for being such a slow writer & I'll like to say that this fanfic is RATED R. There will be a lot of sex/inappropriate scenes* 

Chapter 3 ~

spy: here are all the things Ms. Kimberely has been doing. i tries to her every detail but she sort of noticed me. 

Nadech; it's okay. Did you find out anything about her? 

Spy: Yes. According to the research that I made, she is engaged to one of your former friend... What's his name again? Ummm...oh yeah! Mark Prin. 

The words gave Nadech a shock. How can it be? It couldn't of have been Mark! 

Nadech: But Mark is still in America. How is that possible for them to be engaged ? 

Spy: Before Mark was sent to study in America, their parents decided to have the two child engaged. After he comes back, they will start the wedding ceremony. 

Nadech became disappointed. 

Nadech: Thank you. I've already sent the paycheck to your account. You may leave. 

Spy: Yes sir. 

Nadech: What to do? What to do? I can't just lose every girl to Mark! 

Back in high school, Mark would get every girl that Nadech liked. Of course, these two hated each other really much. Nadech wasn't as rich as Mark nor as smart as him. But now, Nadech was rich. He has finished college already. He can get whatever he wants. It was time to seek revenge on Mark ! 
Kim: Good morning, mom! 
KM; Good morning sweetie! How's your sleep last night? 
Kim: It was good, but a little too long. 
KM; that's good. you need your rest. 
Kim: I'm going to be eating outside with my friends today. 
KM: Dont go, okay ? 
Kim; But why not ? *whiny* 
KM: Today Nadech is coming over to take you out. 
Kim: What? Do I have to go? He's creepy! 
KM; No, he's not. 

*KD (her dad) walked into the room*

KD: Yes, he's not creepy at all. You'll be alright. 
Kim; Dad, you agree with this too? 
KD: I do. Nadech is a great man! 
Kim: What ever. I'll get dress. *~*smh! 
Mint seriously didn't know what to do. Why was so even asked to got to the wealth sharing ? 

Mint: Ah Pai, I'm going to the store to pick up some food for Khun Mark's welcome back party. I'll be back. 
Pai: Okay, but hurry up! 
Mint: Ka. 

Even though Mint have never really knew Mark, he was to be known a hero, someone who was really nice, a real gentle man. People ought to say that he's really handsome & is really respectful. Mint could hardly wait to see him. 

She quickly starting buying the things Mark had liked. Before leaving, she picked up some wine, just in case people wanted to drink.

Mint lined up with all her things piled up in her hands. There were far too many things to carry. 

Mint: How much ? 
Cashier: 25 bath ka. 

Mint reached inside her pocket for the money. After paying, she called back home. 

Mint: Ah Pai ? 
Pai: Ka ? 
Mint: Please tell Singh to come pick me up at the grocery store. 
Pai: Oiiiww. Singh isn't home. He took Khun Lady to the mall because she wanted to buy Khun Mark a gift. 
Mint: Oh, really ? When are they going to be back ? 
Pai: Maybe in a while because they've left for a long period now. 
Mint: ummm, when Singh comes back, tell him to pick me up. I have no cash on me right now. 
Pai: okay. 

Mint quickly hangs up. What was she going to do? She was completely out of money. If Mrs Lady ever goes shopping, she'll take a heck of time. 

Mint gathered all the food together & started walking home. It was better than waiting for Singh to come. 

With all her attention on the bags of food, she didn't look where so was going. Mint suddenly felt a push on her head, as she collapsed onto the ground. 

Mint: Oiiiwww ! 

Mint whine, rubbing her forehead. 

Mark: Watch where you walking next time ! 
Mint: It wasn't completely my fault. If you weren't all focused about how you look, you wouldnt have bump into me! It's a tie - tie ! 
Mark: You really wanna find fault with me huh ? Well, I don't have time for your games. Here's some money to shut your mouth! 

Mark hands over $1000 to Mint. Mint stare at the man, her jaw dropped. 

Mark: Is this not enough? Here, i'll add on another 1000. Take it. 
Mint: How dare you bride me like that? I'm not those stupid hookers! 
Mark: *chuckles* I didn't even ask to do you! (he moves in closer to Mint, about to grab her waist) or you do want me to ? *winks* 

Mint couldn't stand it any longer! She boiled up as she dropped all the bags. 

Mint: you've pushed it, Mr I-Think-I'm-So-Rich ! 

Mark laughs, without carrying. He just started walking away. Mint grabs his arm. 

Mark: Don't tell me you've changed your mind? *smirk* 
Mint: Apparently, I didn't. 

Mint took the $2000 out of Mark's palms & started ripping them, slowly. Mark's jaw dropped. 

Mark: Miss, $2000 won't be able to earn easily, for a person like you. 
Mint: I don't need your money. I have my own place, my own job, my own money. 
Mark: Ahem. You work as a night hooker? Let's meet up today huh? (he gives her a convincing look) 
Mint: What kind of girl I look like? 
Mark: You look like the kind of girl I just described. 

Mint looked at herself. She was wearing spenders over a short, with her legs out in the wild. Her shirt was sort of see through. No wonder! 

Mint: Today is just a different day, so I dressed like this. 
Mark: *chuckles* welps, see you at the bar. 

Mark quickly walks off into the store

Mint: You----you--you--you J E R K ! 

It was too late, Mark was already in. 

Mint: Oiiww! What brings me to such a guy? It's okay, today will be a good day. Mark is coming back :) 

Mint couldn't stop smiling. The thought of Mark warms her heart. 

All Mint could remember about Mark was how he used to walk around the yard, acting all tough, even though he was only three. Mint & Mark would play together since they were the only children in the house. Mint didn't remember much about how he looked like.

Mint: Mark must have gotten so handsome now (she blushes) Oiiww! What are you thinking?!? (she hits herself on the head)