FEIRENHEIT'S NEW ALBUM!!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Fahrenheit-s-Second-Album-to-be-released-on-1-4-08-talk483353.html

Taiwanese boy band Fahrenheit vaulted to the forefront of the entertainment scene in 2006 after the broadcast of their hit dramas K One and Tokyo Juliet. By the time their chart-topping self-titled debut album was released, Wu Zun, Jiro Wang, Calvin Chen, and Aaron Yan were already big stars throughout Asia, and their popularity has only increased since. In 2007, the boys have concentrated more on their acting careers, winning over even more fans with the success of idol dramas Hanazakarino Kimitachihe, The X-Family, and Romantic Princess. After dominating television ratings, Fahrenheit is setting their sight back on music in 2008 with their second album, Two-sided Fahrenheit.

Fahrenheit's new album showcases the members' sophisticated and youthful sides, highlighting how much the group has grown in the year since their debut album. Fahrenheit's brand new song selection is expected to include "New Home", a duet with labelmate and frequent collaborator S.H.E. The opening theme of Romantic Princess, this love song features a fusion of modern and classic sounds for a sweet and romantic number.

The DVD comes with the music videos for "Won't Love" and The X-Family theme song, as well as making of footage.

Reference: http://us.yesasia.com/en/ImageGallery.aspx...7048/#selection

daniaa

sarNie Egg
Is the song New Home in S.H.E.'s Play album too? 'Cause in that album, there's this really cute song of the girls with Fahrenheit.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
Is the song New Home in S.H.E.'s Play album too? 'Cause in that album, there's this really cute song of the girls with Fahrenheit.
yeah.. it's going to be in there.. i don't know the other songs!! but there's one called "In England" or something about England...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
SHE and FHR are such close friends.. love them together too bad SHE doesn't have another girl or they'de be even and perfect together.. hehe love their songs I cannot wait for this new album only a couple more days till its out! woot, woot!

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
It's finally here and I uploaded the link in the Chinese Music section of Buddies Media. Enjoy!! The album is great ^_^