Feedback on the new look.

anan

sarNie Adult
That's very good, and nicer than the previous one :spin:
Everyone loves definitely this new theme. :wub:

Good job Darvil B)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
THE NEW LOOK IS COOL. i like where you have sarnworld in shadow very pretty. thanks for the works.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Saddening...I miss the old one...Wow...Such a major change! LOVE the blue look though...Haha...Nice choice Tim. I like it. :D

vina_lek

I love the look of the forum -- very easy on the eyes! The other one may have been a little bright for me. Not sure.

The status buttons for each threads like red, blue, white etc... are a little confusing for me. It doesn't immediately click in my head which messages are new or ones that haven't had any activity for the moment. Those colors may take some time for me to get used to. Other than this, great!!!!!!! :wub:

sjessie14

sarNie Egg
It looks GREAT! To me, it looks more organize. Keep up the good work.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
the new look is such a nice and cool color look more like a guy forum haha j/k but all i have to say better then the first one not too slow

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
I love the new look!!! It looks really cool!
but what does the thing on the side means? with red, purple, and green thing.. I don't get it..

noungning

Heartless
lmao i agree, blue and white is hot, but if u want hotttt to hottness do the medium blue with bright orange, i've done when i used to be very graphicy with asianave and it was soo hot! lol