FEARLESS

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
yeah, i was just looking through that site earlier today. Hm, it seems interesting...that's all i gotta say...:D But hey, it's Jet Li and he's hot! <3

So kewl.. although he's getting old.. he's still one of my favorite.. I've watched him in his films since I was little and being able to still watch him now is amazing.. kewl.. I"m really looking foward to this one..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
What's the synopsis of this movie? Who's that girl playing the flute? Cant really tell who she is...is she a "known" star?

macy

sarNie Egg
Cool..I wanna see it!I LOVE Jet Li movies..they're just always so sad and inspiring..i love it!

dylan

sarNie Egg
it's so sad about what happen to michelle yeoh. she was suppose to be in it.....she was in it, until they cut all the scene she was in out. she spent all that time filming that movie, but got cut out of it.

bill

sarNie Egg
dylan said:
it's so sad about what happen to michelle yeoh. she was suppose to be in it.....she was in it, until they cut all the scene she was in out. she spent all that time filming that movie, but got cut out of it.
[post="68368"][/post]​
So Michelle Yeoh was suppose to be in here but they cut her out? Wow....that's weird. I do like her acting and she not that bad. But it's great that Jet Li is coming back with a new movie out. It's been awhile since he had a movie out. Thanks for sharing the picture too and the movie looks so good already just by looking at that picture.

just2bwithU

sarNie Egg
def want to see this movie! i luv jet li chinese movies. the action is always better than the american ones too

saw the trailer.. it said it's his final martial art epic.. hymm wonder if it's gonna be his last film then...
MY goodness just saw unleashed yesterday and wat a BEEPING disappointment. a waste of Li's talent!!!

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
jet li! i love that man, dude, he's so freakin awesome doing his tight asian martial arts... this one looks pretty cool. so when is it out again? the twenty fith?

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
jet li is going back to old school film... looks very very good. I like his films that are like this one!! can't wait.. sounds really epic!!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I love this movie.. even though jet li looked a little bit older... but i still love him since his first movie.. he's the best ever!!!!!!! :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
finally got a chance to watch this movie....it's a really good movie....love jet li...i felt so sad on the last part where they poison him....i didn't expect he would die....i didn't remember that they cut out all of michelle yeoh scene...i was wondering where is she...shouldn't she be in here... :lol: