Favorite Scents From Victoria Secret And Bath&Body

sirena

sarNie Adult
so wats ur favorite scent from those store if u shop there

do u recommend any scent?

as for me i mostly go to bath &body i luv it there they have such exotic scent

i dnt noe y but for sum reason i think it soo fun to go to beauty stores like that me and my friends use to alwasy go and hang out in there testing and playing around with all the different scent

my all time favorite scent that i alwasy wear is the night blooming jasmine, i think it smells so beautiful im a big fan of the floral scent

the fruity ones r nice, but im not big fan of them i luv the floral scent!

i like the jasmine ones becuz it really pretty scent and it doesnt smell like old lady

i used to use the peony ones but then i got sick of it and my bf said it smell like old lady so i stop

and the great part abt it is that wen u get out of shower, put the lotion on then spray sum fragrence of it

IT LAST ALL DAY!!! im serious after long day of skool and work i can still smell it linger around my nose

sum says it strong but i think so, i think it fine, the scent is really exotic u feel so refreshing and clean

my bf loves it he even sumtime spray sum on him self hahaha

everybody ask alot what the scent is, and they sey they never heard of it b4 haha

so wat u girl have?

sirena

sarNie Adult
and for those who luv the fruity ones i recommend

Green Clover and Aloe

Green Tea and Cucumber

Cucumber Melon

Exotic Coconut

Tropical Passionfruit

another floral scent that i recommend is the Magnolia Blossom. gosh the smell is so odd it like refreshing very hard to discribe but the scent is just so inviting

it gives u that beautiful feminen woman scent that hard to discribe but it such a beautiful scent

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I don't like scents that are too fruity or too floral.
I think my favorite from the VS scents are the Angel and Heaven one.

I bought some for my boyfriend (the guy version of course ^_^ ) and he really liked it. Can't remember what scent it was though.

I'd recommend the Angel or Heaven one because it's very light.

I use to recommend Light Blue by D&G because I loved the way it smelled. I don't anymore because it smells different, a little too sour or lemony, not sure what it is but it doesn't smell like I remembered it.

I also like Romance by Ralph Lauren, it's very soft and clean.

sirena

sarNie Adult
yea my sister got me alittle collection of the heavenly angel ones u were talking abt for christmas

i like it i think it smells really pretty

kinda reminds me of peony

wata bt the garden collection?
i love the love spell ones

ive enver smell the D&G one

ive seen the commercial of it tho

damn that guy is hot! haha