Favorite Currently Active Ch3 N'ek?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
"It's a mans world" - this phrase is very much still relevant to this day, our society is built on patriarchal values and we've been told time and time again that women can't co-exist whether it's in a social setting or in a working environment. I'm saying this because there will always be space for men as actors to flourish and that too for as long as they choose to be, while women as actresses are still trying to fight off that notion that there's a shelf life. That is where the issues are, where women are made to feel and put in an environment where they have to compete for roles, endorsements, covers etc because there is "limited" space for them. If the playing grounds were the exact same for actors & actresses, then I feel there would definitely be healthier friendships among actresses.

Anyways as for Kao, I know her for her GMM related projects specifically Hormones. I want her to change it up in Channel 3, bring about more realistic based lakorns but she's still so young so that hope I have for her will take years in the making to happen lol.
Women limits was and still is determine by our own thoughts and beliefs. It's a man's world because some of our women still made it that way. Some of us chose to live under a man for whatever excuses they give: I have children to take care of so I can't work which is why I have to depend on men. Or like you said, shelf life: I'm in my 30s, I have to hurry up and find a man so that I can have a child.

I don't mean to offend but sometime you can see why it continues to be an man's world. I laugh when I hear my fellow women brag and boast about how they dont have to work cus their man takes care of them. Kinda makes me want to ask what they would do if they no longer have those men, will they just go hunt for another one?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m a person who believes in free will, free thought and freedom of choice! As long as you’re not completely disabled or handicapped in anyway, you DO NOT need to live by “a man’s world?!” This is the 21st century. Women are just as skillful as men. Men could be so dense and useless, if not more useless than women. We women are what is carrying on with the human race. Without our ability to procreate or give birth, the human race would die. So ~~ when a man says he’s the shit, I say GTFO!! Lmao!

Respect should be mutually exclusive from both genders. If men say they’re above women, I’ll say just GTFO! I don’t need to see your ugly face. Lol! Like I said earlier, a man can only treat you so low if you allow it! As long as you speak up, speak right through his dense head, he will shut up when he knows he’s morally wrong.

Of course there are a few men who fail to have the capacity or ability to see women as humans, and that’s when you do not give them any time of the day. Say GOODBYE to those losers!! They’re no good in your life! I’m speaking as a human being for human rights. As a human, no one is above anyone, whether it’s gender or race. Cuz, in the end everyone dies. Nobody lives forever! So how can anyone say anyone is ABOVE another?! Even God must say goodbye and forgive all sinners. Ahahahah. Am I making any sense here?! Lol :p

In all honesty, I respect men a lot. There are some very good gracious and genuine men out there, but once they prove me wrong, they’re nothing but a piece of sh*t to me. Lmao! Democracy says everyone is equal and entitled to a fair trial.

When it’s no longer a democracy, it’s called sexism, racism, classism, discrimination, prejudice, etc. we fight every day to make everyone equal and to have the same freedom to speak for ourselves, not to be under a man or another race! WTF?! (No offense to any awesome friends in here, just me speaking up!) :D

xodxo

I don't mean to offend but sometime you can see why it continues to be an man's world. I laugh when I hear my fellow women brag and boast about how they dont have to work cus their man takes care of them. Kinda makes me want to ask what they would do if they no longer have those men, will they just go hunt for another one?
I doubt those women are truly happy at home. Bragging and boasting is all for attention (I come across too many of those), cuz those couples must be fighting at home all the times before they can even buy a personal item/gift they want. I think for any one person to be strictly depended on another person that isn’t a minor must be a hella burden. I doubt any human could just easily put up with that without smack talking or scolding that person 24/7. In addition, women that are making themselves a dependent on their man are also victimizing themselves by becoming a handicap to society. They’re not helping themselves by building on any life experiences but instead leeching off of their men? They don’t work so that means they don’t gain any valuable experiences or have work history? Let’s say if their husband/man die out of tragic, how are they going to survive??? Sorry~~ but I’m just trying to speak realistically here.
~

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Women limits was and still is determine by our own thoughts and beliefs. It's a man's world because some of our women still made it that way. Some of us chose to live under a man for whatever excuses they give: I have children to take care of so I can't work which is why I have to depend on men. Or like you said, shelf life: I'm in my 30s, I have to hurry up and find a man so that I can have a child.

I definitely see where you're coming from, what I need is for women (AND men, because they hold the most power in this world) to come together and break the glass ceiling and rules that have been "set" for so long. The women who hold power in the industry really need to step up, create stronger content for women across all age brackets and not limit the roles that are given but show different portrayals of women because we're not all alike.

As for women in general especially the ones you speak of, I just don't understand that thinking but that's because I've been brought up to rely on myself and to be independent. IDK how you survive when your source of income strictly comes from only one person, what happens if a recession hits or they lose their job?.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I have a best friend that I admire a lot, like a lot. She became disabled due to complications during labor. She delivered healthy twin (one boy one girl) but because of some medical complications she became disabled from the waist down. Her husband is pretty wealthy in the banking world and can definately take care of her for the rest of her life. I have friends whose husband works and they spend their time at the spa told her that she deserves to let him take care of her cus she became disabled due to having his child. You know what she said? She said she still has a working brain and working hands. With those working hands and working brain, she became an enterpreuner bringing in just as much income as her husband. He's so proud of her and shows her off to everyone. He never once was embarrassed that she is in a wheelchair. I had a fall out with one friend who said that because she's disabled, her "hot husband will leave her one day for a younger and healthier girl". Well even if that is true, she wouldn't have to worry financially like these other girls cus she is only bodily disabled but her mind is stronger than any other women I know.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I definitely see where you're coming from, what I need is for women (AND men, because they hold the most power in this world) to come together and break the glass ceiling and rules that have been "set" for so long. The women who hold power in the industry really need to step up, create stronger content for women across all age brackets and not limit the roles that are given but show different portrayals of women because we're not all alike.

As for women in general especially the ones you speak of, I just don't understand that thinking but that's because I've been brought up to rely on myself and to be independent. IDK how you survive when your source of income strictly comes from only one person, what happens if a recession hits or they lose their job?.
Anne was saying that she wanted to make lakorns where there are space and room for women of her (our) age because we have lots of stories to tell. I so agree and if she can, I will admire for that! There needs to be someone who will stand up and say we are not defined by our age!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Anne was saying that she wanted to make lakorns where there are space and room for women of her (our) age because we have lots of stories to tell. I so agree and if she can, I will admire for that! There needs to be someone who will stand up and say we are not defined by our age!!
Yes please. And i will watch them if she does produce them and they are a good storyline

xodxo

In the US, if you’re medically disabled, the government is kind enough to pay/support those with a medical disability. But if you’re a full abled body and is just lazy, that’s not helping yourself or the society we live in. The government doesn’t bother giving you a glance at being lazy. Lol! That’s why I said no one should need to depend on anyone, unless you’re completely disabled or handicap and can’t take care of yourself that I understand. Also, people that depended on their husband, if you’re married, don’t you have kids to raise to? Lol. Ahaha. I’m just speaking in general. It stresses me out when people are popping kids left and right and going through poverty. I graduated college and it’s hard feeding my own self lmaooooo I don’t know how anyone can make it all sound like rainbows and colors living off of another person? I understand people with disability, but those that aren’t??! Hello, what are you sitting around for?!?

Btw~~ Asianfanatics, I love our deep conversations about life!! Lol! We are legit and life goers! Haha :D We can all learn a lot from our different viewpoints and cool debates! :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I love Taew always! She’s so talented! Used to be Aff but since she’s not active it’s been Taew forever. And Mew is second! Mew is adorable!
Sorry for going off topic. But one last thing, I also admire young moms who can take care of their child and go back to school to better themselves. I had a couple of classmates like that. Single moms are also high on my list. Whatever happen in your past does not matter as much as what you do today to better your future. :clap:

With that said, I admire Aff.:clap:

Anyways back to topic
And yes will always love Mew, too adorable! She's so bright like the world just lit up when she smiles and laughs lol. She's so ditzy sometime but absolutely adorable.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sorry for going off topic. But one last thing, I also admire young moms who can take care of their child and go back to school to better themselves. I had a couple of classmates like that. Single moms are also high on my list. Whatever happen in your past does not matter as much as what you do today to better your future. :clap:

With that said, I admire Aff.:clap:

Anyways back to topic
And yes will always love Mew, too adorable! She's so bright like the world just lit up when she smiles and laughs lol. She's so ditzy sometime but absolutely adorable.
Single moms are some of the strongest people in the world. Especially in asian societies where its a taboo subject

xodxo

Single moms are some of the strongest people in the world. Especially in asian societies where its a taboo subject
Single moms are the REAL heroes! Screw those loser men who are incapable of raising their own kids!!!!!!! Men ain’t nothing, sometimes. Don’t tell me it’s a men’s world. Lol Screw those losers!!!!:nut::nut::nut:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I have a best friend that I admire a lot, like a lot. She became disabled due to complications during labor. She delivered healthy twin (one boy one girl) but because of some medical complications she became disabled from the waist down. Her husband is pretty wealthy in the banking world and can definately take care of her for the rest of her life. I have friends whose husband works and they spend their time at the spa told her that she deserves to let him take care of her cus she became disabled due to having his child. You know what she said? She said she still has a working brain and working hands. With those working hands and working brain, she became an enterpreuner bringing in just as much income as her husband. He's so proud of her and shows her off to everyone. He never once was embarrassed that she is in a wheelchair. I had a fall out with one friend who said that because she's disabled, her "hot husband will leave her one day for a younger and healthier girl". Well even if that is true, she wouldn't have to worry financially like these other girls cus she is only bodily disabled but her mind is stronger than any other women I know.
Nothing but respect and admiration for your friend, the kind of resilience she's showcased is nothing short of amazing. I feel once you get over your fears, there are no limitations to what you can achieve and knowing that, just empowers you even more to believe in yourself and what you can achieve.

I'm so happy hearing about what Ann said, I was hoping that would be the case as to why she created her own production. I really do need for her to prosper in that space, same goes for Donut (I skimmed through the lakorn with Preem/Chakrit/Bomb and it was just visually stunning) and whoever else is in these positions too.