Favorite Currently Active Ch3 N'ek?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I feel like if she was signed with ch3 and they were actually trying to promote her well, they would spend most of their time trying to find her a koojin than her acting :rolleyes:

I love her bunny teeth, I think it's so cute, lol!
I agreed! Benz they’ll spend most of the time looking for her koo jin and will overlook her acting.

Namtarn has cute bunny teeth!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would see Kao and Mark in the Thai remake of "Oh my ghostess"
I just got done watching this drama the other day cause bored out of my mind and I actually like the n'ek. She has this natural acting to her. When she tries to be cute, it isn't over the top but more of a common cute like everyday girls would do. She isn't sexy but just so adorable. Her other drama strong girl bong soon, something like that...my goodness the guy was so darn pretty it was a turn off. There are scenes he had more makeup on than her.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just got done watching this drama the other day cause bored out of my mind and I actually like the n'ek. She has this natural acting to her. When she tries to be cute, it isn't over the top but more of a common cute like everyday girls would do. She isn't sexy but just so adorable. Her other drama strong girl bong soon, something like that...my goodness the guy was so darn pretty it was a turn off. There are scenes he had more makeup on than her.
I also really loved kim seulgi in there too! Shes one of my most favorite korean actresses. Shes so talented

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I have not watch strong Bong Soon cause I have not been into kdrama mode lately. The guy was an idol of the group ze:a Park Hyun Shik

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol I have not watch strong Bong Soon cause I have not been into kdrama mode lately. The guy was an idol of the group ze:a Park Hyun Shik
If people like pretty boys then they will think he is the best thing since slice bread but I have a hard time feeling for him cause he was that pretty. And they drew his eyebrows like girly thick with pink lipstick. He is a good looking guy with natural makeup on. But it is a good drama because the lead girl is so adorably charming.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Everyone has different perefernce but for me kao is definitely pretty also mark & namtarn would be awesome
I agree that Kao is pretty. To me she is more than pretty when all dolled up. She has the height and the eyes. Funny how the guyd are so jealous of Great for being in a lakorn with her lol. However the thing with Kao's look is that she's not diverse. Like Toey, she only fit certain character.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I agree that Kao is pretty. To me she is more than pretty when all dolled up. She has the height and the eyes. Funny how the guyd are so jealous of Great for being in a lakorn with her lol. However the thing with Kao's look is that she's not diverse. Like Toey, she only fit certain character.
Really? Who was jealous? Where did they say it? Im assuming it was boy p, james ji, alek t and them. His little bromance squad lol thats so funny. Kao is very pretty to me. I think she could do a variety of roles in my opinion. Im waiting to see her lakorn wuth great. Thats an interesting pairing

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I really liked Kao in KF, she's so adorable and small, haha. I think she's decent at acting but I want to see more. For now, I just see her as supporting. But her height is needed at ch3. She'll match well with her costars.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Really? Who was jealous? Where did they say it? Im assuming it was boy p, james ji, alek t and them. His little bromance squad lol thats so funny. Kao is very pretty to me. I think she could do a variety of roles in my opinion. Im waiting to see her lakorn wuth great. Thats an interesting pairing
Who else but the thug life gang :risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The worst ones are the one who thinks everyone wants their man :rolleyes:.
Exactly! those are the ones that will enable their man to treat them like sh*t too you know? It’s just very stupid to be blunt. No man no matter how handsome or good looking should be treated better than any other man.. it gets me so angry for those foolish, desperate women. Gosh~| why do I sound angry for those women?! Lmao! They put themselves in those shoes. Lol. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

~~

I always believe in the quote that a man could only treat you so low only if you allow it. And those women that act like everyone wants their man, well~~ they’re creating those cynical world to be treated like sh*t. I’m saying in general, not just celebrities. Lol.:risas3:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
"It's a mans world" - this phrase is very much still relevant to this day, our society is built on patriarchal values and we've been told time and time again that women can't co-exist whether it's in a social setting or in a working environment. I'm saying this because there will always be space for men as actors to flourish and that too for as long as they choose to be, while women as actresses are still trying to fight off that notion that there's a shelf life. That is where the issues are, where women are made to feel and put in an environment where they have to compete for roles, endorsements, covers etc because there is "limited" space for them. If the playing grounds were the exact same for actors & actresses, then I feel there would definitely be healthier friendships among actresses.

Anyways as for Kao, I know her for her GMM related projects specifically Hormones. I want her to change it up in Channel 3, bring about more realistic based lakorns but she's still so young so that hope I have for her will take years in the making to happen lol.