favorite boran lakorn

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Wow u kiddo's watch alotta boran movies.......mines would be

- Thep 3 Radoo cause the couples are awesomely picked!! :wub:
- Glot Pet Jet See because damn the guys are hotties and the story lines better compare to Kort Gayasith
- Thepasin Interajuk because gosher cause the song rocks and the guys.....droolings :drool: ..lol

well all in all i think my pick is based on hott guys.....lmfao....so yeah if the guys hott then heck yeah i'll watch the lakorn....... :wub:

Phon

sarNie Adult
oh yea i really want to watch it. cant sleep at night must wake up to watch. lol there no one i like in this lakorn beside the nang ake dad since I grew up watching him. Other then that nope no one can act in there talk to load and try to hard. bad graphic hurt my eye balls. If i wanna watch 3d I'll watch hanuman chansamon or sudsakorn cartoon lol. or hell even garn gluay. lol :yahoo:

mone

sarNie Egg
i loved watching:

Sanou Noi Ruen Ngam
Thed Sarmradoo
Gloh Phet Jed See
Ootaitayvi
See Yord Goo Marn

some other ones but i don't remember their names

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't have a favorite lakorn..As long as I like it its fine..But its really hard to find a lakorn I actually like now adays..And I mean REALLY hard..The last lakorn I liked was Yor Pra Glin..

myx

sArNieZ
mine would be:

Pla boo tong
thep sam radoo
kula sand suay
buakaew jak krot
gomin
o-tai-tae-wee
koh kayasit

this is all i seen so far, you could i like every boran lakorn i've watch.

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
anything that is not right now. I miss lakorn puenban I cant watch anymore cuase it sucks so bad.
Same here.
I used to watch these kinds of lakorn all the time, but I don't like these new ones. I think some of it has to do with the actors and actresses. Au is probably the only current actress I think I can stand watching. Also, the visual effects drive me nuts and I dislike the costumes they wear nowadays. Whatever happened to the more traditional thai clothes and crowns they used to wear?! :arrg:

I think the last one I watched and thought was okay was the remake of Yord Praklin.
I don't mean to offend anyone though. These are just my personal opinions. :)

Anyhow, my all-time favorites would be:

Prasuton Manorah (never saw the old one though)
Uthaitaywee (old and remake)
Pikoonthong (old)
Nam jai mae

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
PRA TINAVONG!!!!!THE BEST BORAN LAKORN!!!
LOVE CARTOON AND PHONE!!!

mia07

Introvert
I don't have a favorite either; I watch whatever is good.
Although I would say I'm a sucker for love movies so
Nang Sib Song and Prasuton-Manora, both old versions, were very good!!

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
Favorite Borans: Thepsin Intarajak, 4 Yod Kuman, Thep 3 Radoo, Jao Chai Gomin
**Yam is in every single one! && She does Amazing in all four!*

yak

sarNie Adult
Thep 3 Radoo(old)
Kwan Fa Nah Dum
Prasuton Manorah(old)
Sanonoi Reungham
Den Narm Lom Fa
Gloh Phet Jed See