Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vill

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Noona

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I was wondering which Nag'ek of Bie you guys LOVE!

I Pick Vill because I liked their story. But she was a weakling
I didn't pick Mew because she was kinda weak.
I didn't Fang because she was annoying.
I didn't pick Aff because she was not very good acting in the Lakorn. But otherwise, I love her.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
bie and Vill was cute together but I saw Fang & Bie first so my choice goes to Fang.
Although she was hecka annoying and dumb in hua jai sila, i still choose her. lol

But if he ever costars with Grand the Star, her as the n'ek, my choice goes to her. aha

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I hated Fang in Hua Jai Sila, like what roselovesice said she's annoying. Bie and Aff didn't really match, but the lakorn was pretty sad. Bie and Vill are so cute together! They have a really great chemistry in their lakorns.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I choose Fang, they are adorable together but after Ka Kaung Kon I love her with Nam too. Bie and Aff don't suit each other at all well maybe because i'm Ateam bias too.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
bie and Vill was cute together but I saw Fang & Bie first so my choice goes to Fang.
Although she was hecka annoying and dumb in hua jai sila, i still choose her. lol

But if he ever costars with Grand the Star, her as the n'ek, my choice goes to her. aha
I KNOW RIGHT! If Grand was to be one of his Nag'ek! I'd be so happy!

I choose Fang, they are adorable together but after Ka Kaung Kon I love her with Nam too. Bie and Aff don't suit each other at all well maybe because i'm Ateam bias too.
Ateam is WAAAYYYY better than Aff with Bie. Maybe only because of her age.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I hated Fang in Hua Jai Sila, like what roselovesice said she's annoying. Bie and Aff didn't really match, but the lakorn was pretty sad. Bie and Vill are so cute together! They have a really great chemistry in their lakorns.

u said it gal! :highfive:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
roselovesice said:

What the-?!! You picked Fang just because you saw them first?!!! :eyetwitch: That's sick! :lol2: I'm just kidding. I understand that, for I usually like a nang'ek with a certain prang'ek when I see them with each other first (and if I feel the chemistry between them!). But in Bie's case, even though I saw him with Fang first, my pick goes to Vill because Bie and Vill are so hecka cute together and they match perfectly in my opinion. Bie and Fang, in terms of looks, don't look bad as a couple, but they don't really match. Plus, I don't feel the chemistry between them even though it might be there. Moreover, Fang wasn't a good nang'ek in Hua Jai Sila (even though I've never watched HJS thoroughly, I'm stating it through the small clips I'm forced to watch annoyingly by my cousins. I understand people's opinions change, but until that happen to me, I stand corrected in my views :)).

I wouldn't pick Fang just because I saw her with Bie first in this poll. I saw Bie and Vill years later in Dok Ruk Rim Tang, and I fell in love with both of them madly (even though, I'm more in love with Vill, cause I only love Bie when I see him with Vill :yes:). I feel the chemistry between them in their two lakorns and whenever I see them together, so it's Vill all the way! :wub: Ok, at first, I thought they didn't look like they match each other until I saw their interaction in DRRT. It makes me so giddy to see them in DRRT and in Karm Wayla Tharm Ha Ruk.

My opinion on the other girls:

Mew - Sorry, but when I first saw her in a very small clip in her lakorn with Bie, my thought was, "Ew, she looks like she could be his mother! She seems so much older than him, and she's ugly and weird-looking." But Mew doesn't seem bad; she looks like she is cute and seems sweeter than Fang and Aff. But for looks, Mew isn't that pretty. I have to look really hard to find it. Even though she looks older than Bie and could pass off as his mother/older sister, I could see why their looks match, cause they look similar to me. Even though I think Vill and Bie are the perfect Bie x nang'ek/girl couple, compare to Bie's other nang'eks, Mew matches him a little bit more. Plus, I don't like Aff and Fang, and Mew seems to be different from them (don't get me wrong, I don't hate Mew; I just think her looks aren't all that ^_^). She's second on my list.

Fang - They could look cute like Bie x Mew could, but I don't see the chemistry between them. And furthermore, the whole time, Fang acts too annoying in HJS for me to see their chemistry (I'm saying this through what I've seen!).

Aff - Urgh...how did they get paired up? :thumbdown: Well, Aff does have a rather baby face (like Bie) even though she's 30 (and even when they did their lakorn together), and in terms of looks, they look like they could be a couple, but come on. She is 5 or 4 years older than him. And even with her baby face, I still see her older than him! (Ok, to be fair, Vill looks more mature and older than Bie even though Bie's 3 or 4 years older than her, but when I see them together, they still match and they seem exactly the same age :D!!) And personally I dislike the idea of an older woman with a younger man, even though I know it's done all the time. Couples come in different ages and looks and sizes (in terms of how the body looks like!). I know it's only acting and that the 5-year difference between Aff and Bie isn't as bad as others, but still, it ruins the lakorn for me. I haven't watched it, but it makes me not want to watch it even more! (The major reason is that I don't like Aff. I wouldn't want to watch her lakorns unless the storyline is really, really, really, REALLY good. The storyline in Prajan See Roong [her lakorn with Bie] seems ok, but it doesn't interest me enough.) In terms of acting skills, Aff has not impressed me at all, and she's in the industry for a long time! So, I suppose that Bie and Aff's acting skills match at the time of PSR? (Even Fang's a better actress, sorry, Aff.) I'd rather Aff be with Aum, and I don't even feel the A-team chemistry and like them together!! But yeah, Aff and Aum kind of match each other more when I compare them to Bie and Aff. I don't feel much chemistry between Bie and Aff, only a little...

Grand - She and Bie aren't in a lakorn yet, but I've got to voice my opinion on the pairing....I don't like Grand, but I could see WHY she and Bie would look cute, for their looks match one another. I'm sure we would hear news of a future lakorn of them as the nang'ek and prang'ek, but I wouldn't watch it. Sorry, I still think Bie and Vill make a way better and cuter couple. :thumbup: I just don't find Grand or Grand with Bie cute. It seems they are compatible with each other, but I'm not crazy with them. :lol:

Wow that was long. I got carried away. ^_^

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Vill, she is gorgeous & they both match. they're so cute together.
Mew is pretty, but somehow her face annoys me.
Fang was annoying in their lakorn.
Aff is beautiful, but a bit too old. :))

AikOm^_^

TheGurlo22 said:
Vill, she is gorgeous & they both match. they're so cute together.
Mew is pretty, but somehow her face annoys me.
Fang was annoying in their lakorn.
Aff is beautiful, but a bit too old.
)
Hear, hear! :highfive: I so agree! Vill and Bie are so cute together! :cloud9:

Fang was super annoying and her character ruined any chemistry she and Bie could have had for me. Though I don't like Aff, I do agree that she is pretty (if not beautiful in opinion :coverlaf: ). And yep, she is too old AND even looks too old for Bie (even with her baby face).

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
What the-?!! You picked Fang just because you saw them first?!!! :eyetwitch: That's sick! :lol2: I'm just kidding. I understand that, for I usually like a nang'ek with a certain prang'ek when I see them with each other first (and if I feel the chemistry between them!). But in Bie's case, even though I saw him with Fang first, my pick goes to Vill because Bie and Vill are so hecka cute together and they match perfectly in my opinion. Bie and Fang, in terms of looks, don't look bad as a couple, but they don't really match. Plus, I don't feel the chemistry between them even though it might be there. Moreover, Fang wasn't a good nang'ek in Hua Jai Sila (even though I've never watched HJS thoroughly, I'm stating it through the small clips I'm forced to watch annoyingly by my cousins. I understand people's opinions change, but until that happen to me, I stand corrected in my views
).

I wouldn't pick Fang just because I saw her with Bie first in this poll. I saw Bie and Vill years later in Dok Ruk Rim Tang, and I fell in love with both of them madly (even though, I'm more in love with Vill, cause I only love Bie when I see him with Vill :yes: ). I feel the chemistry between them in their two lakorns and whenever I see them together, so it's Vill all the way!
Ok, at first, I thought they didn't look like they match each other until I saw their interaction in DRRT. It makes me so giddy to see them in DRRT and in Karm Wayla Tharm Ha Ruk.

My opinion on the other girls:

Mew - Sorry, but when I first saw her in a very small clip in her lakorn with Bie, my thought was, "Ew, she looks like she could be his mother! She seems so much older than him, and she's ugly and weird-looking." But Mew doesn't seem bad; she looks like she is cute and seems sweeter than Fang and Aff. But for looks, Mew isn't that pretty. I have to look really hard to find it. Even though she looks older than Bie and could pass off as his mother/older sister, I could see why their looks match, cause they look similar to me. Even though I think Vill and Bie are the perfect Bie x nang'ek/girl couple, compare to Bie's other nang'eks, Mew matches him a little bit more. Plus, I don't like Aff and Fang, and Mew seems to be different from them (don't get me wrong, I don't hate Mew; I just think her looks aren't all that ^_^ ). She's second on my list.

Fang - They could look cute like Bie x Mew could, but I don't see the chemistry between them. And furthermore, the whole time, Fang acts too annoying in HJS for me to see their chemistry (I'm saying this through what I've seen!).

Aff - Urgh...how did they get paired up? :thumbdown: Well, Aff does have a rather baby face (like Bie) even though she's 30 (and even when they did their lakorn together), and in terms of looks, they look like they could be a couple, but come on. She is 5 or 4 years older than him. And even with her baby face, I still see her older than him! (Ok, to be fair, Vill looks more mature and older than Bie even though Bie's 3 or 4 years older than her, but when I see them together, they still match and they seem exactly the same age :D!!) And personally I dislike the idea of an older woman with a younger man, even though I know it's done all the time. Couples come in different ages and looks and sizes (in terms of how the body looks like!). I know it's only acting and that the 5-year difference between Aff and Bie isn't as bad as others, but still, it ruins the lakorn for me. I haven't watched it, but it makes me not want to watch it even more! (The major reason is that I don't like Aff. I wouldn't want to watch her lakorns unless the storyline is really, really, really, REALLY good. The storyline in Prajan See Roong [her lakorn with Bie] seems ok, but it doesn't interest me enough.) In terms of acting skills, Aff has not impressed me at all, and she's in the industry for a long time! So, I suppose that Bie and Aff's acting skills match at the time of PSR? (Even Fang's a better actress, sorry, Aff.) I'd rather Aff be with Aum, and I don't even feel the A-team chemistry and like them together!! But yeah, Aff and Aum kind of match each other more when I compare them to Bie and Aff. I don't feel much chemistry between Bie and Aff, only a little...

Grand - She and Bie aren't in a lakorn yet, but I've got to voice my opinion on the pairing....I don't like Grand, but I could see WHY she and Bie would look cute, for their looks match one another. I'm sure we would hear news of a future lakorn of them as the nang'ek and prang'ek, but I wouldn't watch it. Sorry, I still think Bie and Vill make a way better and cuter couple. :thumbsup: I just don't find Grand or Grand with Bie cute. It seems they are compatible with each other, but I'm not crazy with them. :lol:

Wow that was long. I got carried away. ^_^
It was kinda messed up what you said about Mew, but I was just lauging hella hard! "Ew, she looks like she could be his mother!" I find that funny but messed up! She is nice and sweeter than Fang, but not prettier and better acting than fang.

I do agree with you one how Vill looks more mature than Aff. She can act kiddlish but she is a strong actress, but sometimes she annoys the F*CK outta me. Like in Dok ruk Rim taang, Hung tu was the only thing she was really worrying about. Yes, you can see more chemistry with Aff and Aum, maybe because they done many lakorns together. I jus think that Aff was a real weakling in PJSR.

I think Grand and Bie would make a couple only because, I have no reason. I just think they should pair up only they have dancing skills, the way how thay talking to each other, and Grand looks a little older than her age, but I am fine with that. she is my favorite Female star of all times!!!!!!!!!!!!

AikOm^_^

~kiabielover~ said:
DUPLICATE!
:coverlaf: I'm going to assume you meant my previous post; I couldn't help it! I agree with TheGurlo22, and so I had to state the obvious. I'm sure I'm not the only one hehe.^^

~kiabielover~ said:
It was kinda messed up what you said about Mew, but I was just lauging hella hard! "Ew, she looks like she could be his mother!" I find that funny but messed up! She is nice and sweeter than Fang, but not prettier and better acting than fang.

I do agree with you one how Vill looks more mature than Aff. She can act kiddlish but she is a strong actress, but sometimes she annoys the F*CK outta me. Like in Dok ruk Rim taang, Hung tu was the only thing she was really worrying about. Yes, you can see more chemistry with Aff and Aum, maybe because they done many lakorns together. I jus think that Aff was a real weakling in PJSR.

I think Grand and Bie would make a couple only because, I have no reason. I just think they should pair up only they have dancing skills, the way how thay talking to each other, and Grand looks a little older than her age, but I am fine with that. she is my favorite Female star of all times!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, it made me feel bad when I wrote that, for I definitely sense that Mew isn't a horrible person/nang'ek. I'm very pleased to hear from you that she is nice and sweeter than Fang. I thought so! I also stated that she looked like she could be Bie's older sister, and it's because upon first impression, she looked really mature and older than him in the clips I saw (thanks to Bie's baby face). She also looked ugly and weird, but upon further observation, I found her beauty.
She's not the prettiest, but I'm happy that she's nice and sweet and I sense it. Remember, she's second on my list. :D

Yep, I understand what you meant about Vill. I love her to death, but I see flaws! Hehehe, as much as I love nearly everything about her and love watching her, she annoys me a little bit. =D I believe it's because of the weak characters she has portrayed and because of how people (mostly the nang'rais) pushed her around. In certain scenes, she appears capable of defending herself (especially in Dok Ruk Rim Than and Kaew Lom Petch), but then, sadly she loses that capability. Though I love her voice and facial expressions, I could sense why people find it annoying. And understand perfectly why the other people, whether real or not, slap her for it. :lol2: But, nevertheless, I absolutely adore her! My sister annoys me, too, at times, yet I love her dearly for that; and so, I find nothing wrong in being annoyed with people you love so much.

I actually stated that Vill looks more mature than Bie, but yep, you're right; she looks more mature than Aff as well lol. Aff may have a baby face, but in some pictures and on screen most of the time, I could see her real age.

I'm not surprised to hear Aff was a weakling in PJSR. Yep, though I don't like A-team as people call it, Aum and Aff have better chemistry than Bie and Aff. And I so believe it's only because of their so many lakorns together.

Oh, no, you have VERY GOOD reasons why Bie and Grand should pair up. :D Nice, I knew they look like they're compatible with each other. I believe they'll have good chemistry. I actually think that Grand looks like her age and even younger, but her voice is the only aspect that's mature. I meant, she has a deep and mature voice.
I won't be surprised if there's a future lakorn with Bie and Grand. I can understand why you love Grand; that's just as much how I love my Vill. ^_^

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
:coverlaf: I'm going to assume you meant my previous post; I couldn't help it! I agree with TheGurlo22, and so I had to state the obvious. I'm sure I'm not the only one hehe.^^

Lol, it made me feel bad when I wrote that, for I definitely sense that Mew isn't a horrible person/nang'ek. I'm very pleased to hear from you that she is nice and sweeter than Fang. I thought so! I also stated that she looked like she could be Bie's older sister, and it's because upon first impression, she looked really mature and older than him in the clips I saw (thanks to Bie's baby face). She also looked ugly and weird, but upon further observation, I found her beauty. :) She's not the prettiest, but I'm happy that she's nice and sweet and I sense it. Remember, she's second on my list. :D

Yep, I understand what you meant about Vill. I love her to death, but I see flaws! Hehehe, as much as I love nearly everything about her and love watching her, she annoys me a little bit. =D I believe it's because of the weak characters she has portrayed and because of how people (mostly the nang'rais) pushed her around. In certain scenes, she appears capable of defending herself (especially in Dok Ruk Rim Than and Kaew Lom Petch), but then, sadly she loses that capability. Though I love her voice and facial expressions, I could sense why people find it annoying. And understand perfectly why the other people, whether real or not, slap her for it. :lol2: But, nevertheless, I absolutely adore her! My sister annoys me, too, at times, yet I love her dearly for that; and so, I find nothing wrong in being annoyed with people you love so much.

I actually stated that Vill looks more mature than Bie, but yep, you're right; she looks more mature than Aff as well lol. Aff may have a baby face, but in some pictures and on screen most of the time, I could see her real age.

I'm not surprised to hear Aff was a weakling in PJSR. Yep, though I don't like A-team as people call it, Aum and Aff have better chemistry than Bie and Aff. And I so believe it's only because of their so many lakorns together. :p

Oh, no, you have VERY GOOD reasons why Bie and Grand should pair up. :D Nice, I knew they look like they're compatible with each other. I believe they'll have good chemistry. I actually think that Grand looks like her age and even younger, but her voice is the only aspect that's mature. I meant, she has a deep and mature voice. :) I won't be surprised if there's a future lakorn with Bie and Grand. I can understand why you love Grand; that's just as much how I love my Vill. ^_^
I have nothing against vill, but I kinda get tired of seeing her as Nag'ek now and days. She is pretty, and have good acting, but gets pushed around too much. Dok Ruk Rim Taang, all she usually screamed for was HUNGTU!!! Everything was HUNGTU! Which was kinda annoying. I don't like the fact that she acts with older guys like CHakrit, and Mos. They are not really old but they ARE getting older.

About Grand and Bie, I will always dream of them making a lakorn. But I think she looks older than her age. But then she looks young still. I have a feeling, when she grows up she'll look like Nok from angles. and of course, every THAI fans on here pretty much knows it's always Bie&Grand for me:) :D

AikOm^_^

~kiabielover~ said:
I have nothing against vill, but I kinda get tired of seeing her as Nag'ek now and days. She is pretty, and have good acting, but gets pushed around too much. Dok Ruk Rim Taang, all she usually screamed for was HUNGTU!!! Everything was HUNGTU! Which was kinda annoying. I don't like the fact that she acts with older guys like CHakrit, and Mos. They are not really old but they ARE getting older.

About Grand and Bie, I will always dream of them making a lakorn. But I think she looks older than her age. But then she looks young still. I have a feeling, when she grows up she'll look like Nok from angles. and of course, every THAI fans on here pretty much knows it's always Bie&Grand for me:) :D
Hmm, I'm never tired of seeing her as nang'ek. I'm always interested in her lakorns, no matter what type of role she plays. But you're right; she did get push around too much in her lakorns. She's been defiant at times, but then she gets slapped for it, sadly. :eek:uch: I'm grateful that she's a tomboy or stronger in Kohn Teun whew.

I don't think she screamed for Hungtu all the time, only near the end. I distinctly remember she was clingier towards Bie in some scenes during the middle lol. I can understand that she's close with Hungtu, but then again, it can come off as annoying. She's not the only young actress pairing with older guys. Grand is paired up with Tar now, and I can list a few other couples. In Vill's case, she actually looks older than her age, so it's perfectly all right with me that she's paired up with Chakrit and Mos. They are the only two so far. :D

Really, you'll think Grand will looks like Nok? Nok's eyes are bigger than Grand's, but their facial structure are really similar, so I can see why you think so lol. And yep, every Thai fan here sure know you love Grand and Bie together.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I think Bie matches Fang more because in HJS their acting were so great. I disagreed that Mew is more sweeter and nicer than Fang, Fang is more sweeter and nicer than Mew. I disagreed that Fang is annoying in HJS, I think Fang is just perfect because she just doesn't want to see the person that she love to get revenge back because if he gets his revenge back nothing is going to be better or is going to make him more happier. I feel sad for Fang in the lakorn HJS because she has to cry so much in this lakorn because of Bie. Also Bie was kind of mean in this lakorn because he kept saying that he isn't her old friend, say one thing to Fang sister and say another thing to her, and when Fang sister slapped her Bie just act like nothing happens. I still LOVE Bie and Fang so... much and I wish/want them to do a new lakorn together. Fang should be the nang ek and Bie should be the pr ek.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think Bie looks really great with Aff. I like him with Mew because they aren't that shy around each other cause they actually knew each other before their lakorn. Bie and fang are cute together, but it looks like she is too tall for him, I mean she is shorter than him, but sometimes she looks taller. Bie and Vill are so cute together, fell in love with them right away, though i don't really like Vill, I like her but sometimes she just annoys me. Bie and Aff look really cute together and she doesn't look too old for him, it's just the fact that we know that she is older that gets to us. She's the perfect height and size for him. And the figure of their face are simolar too. So I pick Aff and Bie.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
i Think Bie is really great match with Vill. I love them so much..They had such cute chemistry and hot chemistry together.. Bie and Vill

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahha! Maiko, I never saw your post! LOL The only reason as to why I loved Bie with Fang was because that was the first lakorn in a long while back then, that brought my attention back to the lakorn world. I was overly obsess with HJS for some odd reason. lol I've never really gave Bie and Vill a chance alongside with Aff and Mew to be honest. Well, my favorite nang'ek for Bie has now changed. 555 
I love Bie with Noona. They're just so compatible with one another. They're both great singers, have a good sense of humor, great chemistry, and just gorgeously adorable together. lol

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Bie and Noona forever, they're just cute, sweet, adorable, and have such a good chemistry together. Bie and Noona are alike, they are singers, both can dance, they are "sunny", etc......