Fate & Destiny (CH 16.2 - 09.30.12)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 8

“P’Nadech… P’Nadech!”

A voice from his back was calling, as he was about to turn around, suddenly his eyes got covered by hands and a giggling sound, sounds familiar that he has heard before. Nadech pulls her hands down and turn to his side of shoulder to look who she is; she smiled brightly just so close to him, it was Yaya. He stunned.

She shyly put a smile on and walks ahead of him whiling he watches her go and followed her. Nadech suddenly appear to a beautiful place that has a falling foss waterfall, he saw Yaya closed her eyes, smelling the fresh scent, and widely opens her arms high in the air. She seems so happy.

His hands began wrapping around her waist whiling she still opens her arms high just like titanic. She opened her eyes and looks over to her right shoulder, and saw his face was just in inch away from her. She starts getting blushed and turn facing straight in her direction.

“This feeling always felts so warm just to be with you. I really do miss you...”

His tears began to roll down while telling her how much he have miss her and leaned his head next to her. Yaya turned around and saw tears falling; she wiped those tears.

“My moments with you will always be precious, I miss you too dearly.”

He looked at her awe straight in the eyes and grabbed her hands for a kiss.

“This feeling has kept for 7 years, where could’ve you been?”

Yaya slowly bring her smile on and said, “I’m always near you…”

He became puzzled and weren’t sure what she means. Her image suddenly went blurred and getting darker, he couldn’t see or see her anymore. He calls for her name.

“Yaya! Yaya! –”

Nadech hears his voice calling Yaya; he quickly opened his eyes and noticed that it was just a dream. He turned on the lamp and got up sitting straight in his position and can feel the sweat around himself. He couldn’t go sleep at all and just think about the dream all night.

The next morning, Yaya got to work around 7:55 AM almost exactly her time working; she was quite embarrassed to everyone about yesterday but tried to avoid it. While she got to the front desk and going to clock in, the lady in the counter mentioned that yesterday Nadech was looking for her. Yaya weren’t sure why he’s looking for her; she’s a bit scared that he might of fire her because of what have happened, though it wasn’t her fault at all. Yaya deeply sighs and slowly pats her heart chest that everything will be fine. She starts walking to her desk.

Mark saw her looking down; thought she might have still upset about yesterday and he went after her.

“Good morning, Suriya. How are you doing today?”

“Oh – Good morning, Khun Mark. I’m doing fine… How are you?”

“I’m doing awesome. Umm… since I won’t be having any meetings today, if you don’t mind would you like to go have lunch with me? Yeah?”

“Sure…”

“Alright then I will wait for you in 1[sup]st[/sup] floor later.”

“Ka… See you later.”

Nadech ease drops them two, he barely hears what they were talking but he won’t let her go anywhere yet until he talks with her. He never gets to talk with her once while she has worked to their company, neither hears her voice too.

12 AM – It’s exactly time for everyone to go have lunch, Yaya had bunch of filings that she needs to work on before going to lunch but she realized that she have set a lunch date with Mark. She quickly cleaned everything up and went to look for him. As she passes the front counter, the employee calls for her name.

“Yes ka…” said Yaya.

“Khun Nadech wants you to go meet him right now in his office. He just calls me…”

“Why does he have to call me right now?” She thought to herself.

“Ok na ka, thanks for telling.”

Yaya quickly ran to his office and stopped right at his door.

“Everything will be fine… Nothing bad will happen.”

As Yaya opens the door, she saw him were facing his back crossing his arms and didn’t even noticed that she was already in his office. She purposely knocked on his door.

“Come and sit down.” Nadech said.

He turned around at her and still seeing her standing.

“I said sit down! Are you deaf or what?”

Why is he is so mean? She’s not even deaf like what he said. She ignored those words and facing to the side with an angry frowns.

“What’s with that look? Why? Are you mad that I called you deaf?”

He pulls it off a smirk.

Candy! Get back over here. lol

They finally got to speak to each other behind close doors, alone - and you stopped. Such torture!
I wanna know what's going to happen next..... he is mean to her in public and to her face but alone at night, he dreams of her and misses her.
How can he keep hands to himself now???

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 9

Yaya couldn’t stand his reaction towards her anymore; she wants to slap him already. Nadech smiled at her with a stare waiting for her to respond. Suddenly an employee came by and opened the door and said, “Khun Nadech, Mint is here causing problem again. What should we do?”

“Shit, Mint again?”

Nadech hated how Mint always trying to cause some problem with him, he quickly walk out the door and didn’t even say a word to her. Yaya was curious what the matter is, she then went after them.

There were broken pots and plants on the ground while he got there, hearing some employees screaming and arguing at her.

“Stop it right now! You’ve already destroyed our plants, now not our vase!”

“I don’t care! I want to meet Nadech. Your boss! Go get him right now! Or else I will drop this vase right now.”

“YOU! Stop it right now!” Nadech appears.

Mint turns back and saw Nadech. She then purposely dropped the vase down and fakes her crying.

“Nadech… Nadech… Your employees here are unwelcoming me, I’m really upset right now. They’re showing me no respect! Please do something to them.” She looked at them with rolling eyes of her.

“Mint, what are you doing here? I think you should go back…” He said.

“But Nadech, I… –”

“No but… Just leave! Do you not know that you’re causing troubles to my employees? You’re also causing problems to me too. You can leave now… I’m done talking to you.”

“AHHH! NAECH! Why are you saying that to me, I thought you like me and would have pick my side, but you –”

“I never said that I like you Mint!”

Mint was stunned with an opened jaw; she was so upset that she just had to screamed, “Ahhhhh!” “Nadech… I… I hate you!” She opened her purse and pull out the gun she have and pointed at him. Everyone in 4[sup]th[/sup] floor building got very scared and lowers their heads down. Nadech saw the gun was pointed at him with a shooting that is coming forward to him. He then closed his eyes.

Nadech realizes himself that he didn’t feel the pain goes through his body but felt a heaving body was against his with a warm hug.

“P... P'Nadech…” A familiar voice whispered his name. It sounds Yaya. He thought to himself.

While he opened his eyes, the body that against him slowly going to fall and he quickly caught her. His eyes were wide opened when he knows it was Suriya that had protected him. He stunned and calls her name.

"Suriya!" He shakes her.

“Freeze! Everybody freeze!” said the polices.

Mark squeeze through while he got out of the elevator, he saw Yaya was conscious in Nadech’s arms. They took Yaya to the hospital and the nurses taken her away to the surgery room while Nadech and Mark have to wait outside. Mark walked back and forth worrying about Yaya, he couldn’t believe this happened. He was happy earlier that he will be taken her out for lunch but things didn’t turn out the way he expects. The doctor came by.

“Doctor, is she doing ok?” Mark asked while they both walked up to the doctor.

“She is doing fine now and will be awake in anytime soon; you two don’t worry about it alright. She might get to stay here for couple days but if she gets better, I will let her go home.”

“Thanks a lot doctor!” They both said it at the same time.

That night Nadech arrives back home, he was quiet and didn’t talk to anyone. Margie saw him walking up the stairs and she quickly ran after him with an excitement look that he’s home.

“Nadech, how was working? Oh I forgot to tell you that Kim went shopping, she says that she’ll –”

Before she’s going to finish her sentences, he put his head cover her mouth, “Shhh… I’m very tired Margie. Please leave me alone.” He continuing walked.

She looks at him with a confusing gaze. “What is wrong with him? He’s never like this…” She pouted and walks back downstairs.
Nadech got in his room, he went to take a quick bath and change it to his baby blue pajama. He went and sat down on his bed crossing his arms over his head, thinking tomorrow he’ll visit Suriya.

The next morning, Mark was at the flower shop, finding flowers for Suriya. He holds the beautiful bouquet flowers and smells them with a smile on his face; he thinks that Suriya will like it. He walked over the register counter and set the flowers on the counter.
Chalida turned her back and saw the most handsome man ever in front her, she stares at him for very long time and forgotten that she needs to ring the price.

Mark waves his hands at her, “Uh… excuse me Miss, can you ring this up for me? I’m in a rush.”

“Ow… Ka…” She smiled

She shyly rings the price and peek him at the same time while he didn’t even noticed. After Chalida gave him the flowers, Mark smiled at her with an appreciate look and took off the store. Chalida secretly wave bye and smiled at him. She wants to see him again. Will he ever come again?

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
thanks for the update na Candy.. poor Yaya :( she suffer alot!! waiting for the next update na.. hopefully Nadech will be nice to her soon :(

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Awe...poor baby :( she took a bullet for him, i want to know whats going to happen next, please update soon. Thank you

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Left you a comment @ YADECH.COM. But I just wanted to drop by here and said hi! And thanks for the update ja. <3

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 10

Nadech signed in at the front counter visiting Suriya, he walked over to her room carrying bouquet flowers and fruits. While he got there, he set the bouquet flowers and fruits on the table and goes check on her. He saw her looking upset meanwhile just crossing her arms and staring out the window. She was already dressed in her clothes and looks to be discharged. He knows he might&rsquo;ve been mean to her but he will always find a way to apologizes her and pleaded her for forgiveness.

&ldquo;You&rsquo;re all dressed up and feeling better now?&rdquo; Speaking the back of her while she didn&rsquo;t noticed and she turned to face him, she nodded.

&ldquo;Oh great, then that means the doctor will discharge you soon.&rdquo;

Yaya didn&rsquo;t spoke a word to him but just nod. She then turned her back and look out the cities again. Nadech knows that she still mad at him but he surely will sorry to her right now.

&ldquo;Uhh.. You&hellip;&rdquo;

He put his hand on her shoulder. Yaya eyes wide opened and removed his hand off her quick and walk away but he run in front and stop her.

&ldquo;You may be scared of me because what happened last time. I&hellip; I&rsquo;m sorry I did bad&hellip; say something bad to you. Please don&rsquo;t get angry at me. Please forgive me, ok? Ok?&rdquo;

When she hear him sorry, that makes her feeling better. &ldquo;He finally says sorry&hellip; P&rsquo;Nadech really sorry&hellip;&rdquo; She speaks inside her mind and began to smile.
&ldquo;From now on, you can speak with me. Your voice brings me to open my eyes&hellip;&rdquo;

*Flashback*

&ldquo;P&hellip; P&rsquo;Nadech&hellip;&rdquo;

&ldquo;Suriya!&rdquo;

*Back in reality*

&ldquo;Actually, your voice is so sweet. It sounds familiar like I have heard it somewhere. &rdquo;

&ldquo;P&rsquo;Nadech, you really do remember my voice?&rdquo; She thought to herself.

&ldquo;Forget it. Let&rsquo;s forget about our past&hellip; and start to make known to each other again&hellip; as boss and an employee&hellip; as friend&hellip; in the way of ourselves&hellip; informally. Is that good?&rdquo;

&ldquo;As boss and an employee&hellip; as friend&hellip;&rdquo; She looked down with a sigh, &ldquo;Right. That&rsquo;s all I can be.&rdquo;

Nadech looked her look yeah-be-my-friend? She did half of her smile at him and nodded.

&ldquo;Hrmm, where&rsquo;s everybody?&rdquo; said Margie.

She slowly walks down the stair and wandering around.

&ldquo;Margie ka&hellip; Margie!!!&rdquo;

Margie turned to the right hall way when she got down the stairs hearing someone yelled so loud for her name and saw that it Chuen ranning and holding a note that she got there.

&ldquo;Ouiii&hellip; What&rsquo;s the matter Chuen? Why are you yelling so loud? You&rsquo;re making the house echo na.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Margie ka, I&rsquo;m sorry. I was shocked that Kim has leaved us a note that she has leaves back to Thailand this morning. Here&rsquo;s the note.&rdquo;

Margie grabs the note from Chuen and read it.

&ldquo;Dear P&rsquo;Nadech and Margie, I&rsquo;m sorry I didn&rsquo;t face you two before I leave back this morning but I want to tell you guys that I have to go finish my dream of art, it won&rsquo;t last me year then I will be finished. Thank you for you two that always been there for me. I really do appreciate. Thank you! &ndash; Kimberly&rdquo;

&ldquo;Aww, I didn&rsquo;t realize that Kimberly have left already... Anyways, Chuen the house is too warm, it&rsquo;s getting hotter. I&rsquo;m going to get some fresh air and I will be right back okay na ka.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Ka, Margie.&rdquo;

Margie was skipping to the bench where it&rsquo;s near their front yard and going to sit relaxes there. Then suddenly she saw a stranger man was carrying a box, walking to their front door and going to ring the bell.

&ldquo;Who is that mustache dude? I&rsquo;ve never seen him coming here before. Hrmm, carrying a box with him, strange&hellip; I wonder what&rsquo;s in that box.&rdquo; She suddenly thinks then gasps, &ldquo;Oh my lord! Or did he put a bomb in there! No&hellip;no! I have to do something.&rdquo;

Margie was heading after this man because she thought he might&rsquo;ve done bad things so she run as fast as she can to the front yard to stop him and then saw a broom on the side and run back to get it.

She breathes heavily bending and notices that he was just 40 inch away from, she quickly ran and hit him with the broom.

&ldquo;Ahhhhh&hellip; Ai ba! You scary mustache dude, now you&rsquo;re dead meat! How the hell did you get in here?! Chuen, Chuen! There&rsquo;s a rai here! You bastard, die die die! I will call the cops on you! Ai ba! Ba!&rdquo;

Margie continuing hit Boy everywhere of his body while he lay down on the ground and making noises that he&rsquo;s hurt. Nadech quickly closed his car door and run to carry Margie away to stop the fight.

&ldquo;Ahhh, let go of me. I&rsquo;m teaching this rai a lesson na.&rdquo;

She struggles and kicking meanwhile Nadech carries her away.

&ldquo;Margie, what are you doing? Boy! Is my friend!&rdquo;

He released her down and her reaction was stunned.

&ldquo;Your friend?&rdquo;

Nadech nodded.

&ldquo;Oh? He he he&hellip;&rdquo; &ldquo;Oh my&hellip; I&rsquo;m going to get a big trouble.&rdquo; She murmured.

Boy&rsquo;s slam down the box on the table.

&ldquo;You kid! Why didn&rsquo;t you ask before hitting somebody? Please take a look and ask carefully! How can a good looking man like me be a rai?&rdquo;

Margie looked at him in disgusted look.

&ldquo;Is it your eyesight bad or is it your brain?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Hey! Who has a bad brain? It&rsquo;s who you have it!&rdquo; Margie exclaimed

&ldquo;Boy!&rdquo; said Nadech.

Boy walked to Nadech, &ldquo;The maid at your house is really useless!&rdquo;

Nadech eyes wide open while looked at Margie with her anger and fist up high about to explode. They continuing listen to Boy complained.

&ldquo;Foul-mouthed, with no ounce of respect! See? She hits me so hard! She doesn&rsquo;t even apologize! Like this, I need to report it and charge her for attacking me.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Um, Boy she&hellip; she is my sister.&rdquo; Nadech whispered.

&ldquo;What?! This crazy kid is your sister?&rdquo; Boy pointed at Margie.

Nadech nodded, &ldquo;Yes it&rsquo;s true, she&rsquo;s my sister.&rdquo;

Boy shook his head looking at Margie and she rolls her eyes on him crossing her arms meanwhile they both hated each other right now.

Nadech doesn't remember for reals? Why ka? Was that because their relationship was long distance and he remembers her voice better? Has Yaya changed that much for him not to remember the face?? Can't wait for him to remember their past and their love.... Please please update again soon na. Muah!!! :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 11

Mark quietly walked in holding his bouquet flowers with him. He searches around the room everywhere to look for her. &ldquo;Hrmm... Where did she go?&rdquo; He scratches his head and still looks for her.

&ldquo;Are you looking for me?&rdquo;

Mark turned his back, sawing the most beautiful smile Suriya had. It was his first time seeing her smile, his heart began to melt.

&ldquo;Cute smile&hellip;&rdquo; He murmurs.

Yaya chuckled with confusing gaze at him, &ldquo;Pardon? Are you alright, Khun Mark?&rdquo;

Mark smile handing the flowers to her and shake head, &ldquo;You should smile like this often, you look very pretty.&rdquo;

She gave him awe and accepted his flowers. She then turns where the sun is rising at her and saw the sunset.

&ldquo;Wow, the sunset looks beautiful.&rdquo;

&ldquo;What are you waiting for? Let&rsquo;s go&hellip;&rdquo; He whispered.

Yaya smiled with a really look, he held her hand and takes her out from the hospital.

As they got to the river, Yaya quickly came out from the car and stand there looking at the sunset. She smiled with a happily look while Mark was standing behind her. He was happy to see her smile.

They walked to a hill going down the river and sit there talking.

&ldquo;Thank you, Khun Mark ka for taking me here and see the sunset. Now I am satisfied.&rdquo; She smiled.

&ldquo;No problem. If you like to come here again, I will love to take you.&rdquo;

Yaya glance at him with a nod and looked over to the river. Suddenly Mark thought about Nadech and wants to ask her about him because he seems to keep this in a while now.

&ldquo;Suriya, if you don&rsquo;t mind can I ask you something?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Sure, Khun Mark. What do you want to ask about?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Umm&hellip; I was wonder why&hellip; you risk yourself to save Nadech that day?&rdquo;

Why suddenly he asked me about him? She thought to herself. She didn&rsquo;t know what to answer him.

&ldquo;I&hellip; I&hellip;&rdquo;

Mark looks at her waiting for feedback and her eyes began watery as she look right in his eyes and walks ahead of him so he won&rsquo;t see her with tears.

&ldquo;I... I just have to save him&hellip;&rdquo;

Mark turned with a confusing gaze, &ldquo;What do you mean?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Khun Mark, if I tell you this, will you keep this as a secret and not telling anyone?&rdquo;

He nodded, &ldquo;Sure, I won&rsquo;t. I promised.&rdquo;

Here we go Yaya, just tell him everything. She speaks inside her mind. &ldquo;Honesty, my real name is not Suriya&hellip;&rdquo;

His eyes became wide and said, &ldquo;What?&rdquo;

&ldquo;My real name is not Suriya na ka&hellip; my name Yaya.&rdquo; She told him. &ldquo;I&rsquo;m very sorry; I really don&rsquo;t mean it to hide my name from you guys but&hellip;&rdquo;
&ldquo;Is because of Nadech&hellip;&rdquo;

Yaya sadly nodded, &ldquo;I thought he would have recognized me, but when I faced him, he doesn&rsquo;t even know who I am...&rdquo;

Marked looked at her awe and listens her still.

&ldquo;He probably moved on fast and forgets about me&hellip;&rdquo; She smiles with tears shed down her cheek. She then turned at him and quickly wiped her tears. &ldquo;But as long I see Nadech&rsquo;s happy with Kimberly then I&rsquo;m happy...&rdquo;

Mark pulls her closer and hugs her tightly in his embraces caressing her back. Yaya&rsquo;s was leaned forward to his chest and didn&rsquo;t speak a word but tears shedding down.

&ldquo;Don&rsquo;t be upset&hellip; Even though he had moved on and forgets about you, there is still someone out there is waiting for you to replace him... Do remember that if you ever need someone, I will be here for you&hellip;&rdquo;

♫♪♫ นาฬิกาตาย - Yaya Urassaya ♫♪♫

Young Gep Ruk Nun Yoo Nai Hua Jai
I still cherish our love in my heart,

Tur Ja Roo Mai Chun Young Kong Prum Pur
Do you know that I&rsquo;m still delirious?

La Tah Took Krung Gaw Young Hen Plang Tae Tur
Every time I close my eyes, you&rsquo;re all I can see,

Chun Young Kid Teung Tur Sa Mur
I still miss you all the time,

Mai Koey Ja Lob Leun
You&rsquo;ve never faded away...

Nadech&rsquo;s looks at the address where he&rsquo;s finding Suriya&rsquo;s place and the condo he have bought are the same address. &ldquo;She lives in my condo?&rdquo; He thought to himself. He looked at his keys and still got an extra key; he then opens the fence and went in her property.

As he opens the door and turns on the light, there was a frame photo in front of him tying on the wall that looks exactly like him when he was still in high school. He took a look closely and it was him. He was unsure that why Suriya has his photo and he went to search more around. As he got into her room, there was still more pictures then he suddenly saw a picture exactly a girl he knew before, a picture with a smiling face with a pose of heart upper her head. He quickly checked on his phone and it was the same. He slowly sat down on the ground and stunned couldn&rsquo;t believe it was her.
Then a sound of car was parking right outside in front the porch. Nadech hears it and got up quickly to living room to check who was it and seen Yaya was with Mark. Now he glares and going to eavesdrop what they&rsquo;re talking about..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Aww Candy, you have to stop at the good part. Now he knows who Suriya is. I'm still curious as of how he doesn't remember her in the first place.

Thanks for an awesome update!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
More please.... I wanna know what Nadech is going to do now that he knows.

Thanks for the update na....
Lol, thanks Kiki! I will try to update soon as I can na.. Still stuck, haven't decided what I'm going to do with Nadech. Hehe, but I will put some excited part there soon. :)