Fashion discuzz

Quarter

Tell me about it.
Whats IN now that makes you go

fitteds? UHHHHH i dont know about some people but i personally think it's straight up ghetto and it's not hot. especially that gold sticker. WTF? guys who approach me wearing fitteds are -_-

how about these? well, it was nerdy back then, still nerdy now.

uggs. a lot of girls like them, but i say no. maybe if i was taller i would say yes.

UH i have nothing to say about those jeans. but i know my future bf must NOT wear those.

its late and i can't really think. but please do post your dislikes so we can all complain together =]

those knitted snow caps...i don't know what they're called...but they usually have some large ball on top or whatnot...some have the extensions to cover the ears too...

i mean it's okay if you're skiing and deep in the snow, but now people want to wear it out everywhere...

i agree about the uggs...i never found them attractive at all! i just am addicted to wearing heels...hahaha...right now it's snowing in nyc, and i'm still wearing boots with some heels!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love Uggs. It's so warm, and my feet has to be warm for me to function lol. I used to wear heels 5 days a week for work last year and I hated it with all my guts even though I should love that it makes me taller haha. I guess I'm just more of a flat shoe girl.

Hate the skinny jeans. My future bf must not wear those either.

Those glasses hmmmm, if it goes with the right person I guess.

And those hats are hideous!

sirena

sarNie Adult
i think their all pretty kool as long as you know how to rock them

like those glasses i still see people with them and they look hot with it

i like skinny jeans ^_^ levi ones are really nice those black ones

i used to wear uggs back then but now i wear these brown moccasin which are so comfortable

Liberty

sarNie Adult
lol

No to the hats, eck.

The glasses, eck. People wearing glasses who don't need it, well that's just silly.

Skinny jeans, yes. Skinny jeans on guys, lol NOOOO.

Uggs, well they're nice and comfy. They make shorter ones too, they're not all high.
It's nice for the winter but wearing them all the time doesn't make any sense and I'm going to guess it makes your feet smell bad (feet sweat and wool, not a good combo, that's why you only wear it when it's cold).

Uggs and short shorts or mini skirts, lame and let's get real, it's just silly because it makes no sense. Uggs are meant to be comfy and keep you warm. If you're walking around 30 degrees weather in uggs and mini skirt, how's that suppose to help? Think people, think.

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol

No to the hats, eck.

The glasses, eck. People wearing glasses who don't need it, well that's just silly.

Skinny jeans, yes. Skinny jeans on guys, lol NOOOO.

Uggs, well they're nice and comfy. They make shorter ones too, they're not all high.
It's nice for the winter but wearing them all the time doesn't make any sense and I'm going to guess it makes your feet smell bad (feet sweat and wool, not a good combo, that's why you only wear it when it's cold).

Uggs and short shorts or mini skirts, lame and let's get real, it's just silly because it makes no sense. Uggs are meant to be comfy and keep you warm. If you're walking around 30 degrees weather in uggs and mini skirt, how's that suppose to help? Think people, think.
ditto on the uggs and shorts! ;)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I love straight legs. Cause I wear them lol but i seriously hate them on guys lol.

As for Uggs I love them too !! They are so warm!! lol

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i dont mind the hats , the skinny jeans r ok i have some but no top to go with them its not really my kind of style aha and deffo ewwwww on guys!! i really hate uggs anf them glasses wtfff

fun

Expired Sarnie
Only a few people can rock a style. For me, only a few guys can pull the skinny leg look and for some girls, they shouldn't even wear 'em. As for Uggs, well ugggggggly during the summer.

I love flats! Not much into heels even though the look of it makes me taller. I can't seem to walk in 'em... even with practice. I know I am so lame. But if I have heels on, I always have another shoes prepare. I cannot last any longer than 3 hours. =)

Hehehe about the glasses, those that wears 'em for fun must be out of their heads... I wear glasses and it is irritating. I don't wear contact either.... :p