Fanfiction Voting!!!

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone I'm back again, it's been a long time I haven't been here, though..lol..
Oh yeh back to the main topic, I was wondering and want to make a voting contest of the fanfictions here, like if the users here votes which best complete fanfiction of the 4 month, then that one will get a prize, I haven't see which prize will be up, but if you win, I'll send it to you!..

Fanfiction that are now writing, I only count the one that just start this year, 2011.
fanfiction vote is starting right now to June the last day of the month.

and if ur an author of a fanfiction here that is wrinting one that just start in Jan 2011, then please message it to me, OK, thank you, have fun!

DUE DATE TO SEND UR FANFIC, IS APRIL 15, 2011, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE COMPLETE YET, YOU JUST NEED TO COMPLETE IT BEFORE JUNE THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH.

To tell everyone, JSY Production/Industry group will not join because we're the one that are holding it! And I'm a member in their group.

MY USER WILL BE DELETE IN 25 MINUTES AFTER I FINISH SAVING EVERYTHING, EVERYONE, I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT HAVING TO DELETE AND END THIS VOTING, BECAUSE I'M IN HERE TOO MUCH NOW THAT MY PARENT DON'T WANT ME TO GET TO MUCH IN HERE, SINCE I NEED TO STUDY MY BIG TEST TOO, SO I'M REALLY SORRY...
1000000000000000000000TIMES SORRY!....I'M SORRY EVERYONE.....SORRY.... :cry: :no: :cry1: :weep:

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
so mainly we just vote for the fanfiction that we like best and whoever wins get the prize?
yeh, but i only counts the fanfiction this year and due date for voting is the last day of June. and if ur an author of a fanfiction you could send it to me...and i'll count all the votes for each fanfiction, which one gets more votes then win...

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
OKAY IF NO ONE'S NOT GOING TO SEND THEIR FANFICS TO ME THEN ARE GROUP WILL PROBABLY END THIS VOTING, AND IT'LL END, BUT IF YOU GUYS GOING TO SEND THE FANFICS, PLEASE SEND TO ME BEFORE THE DUE DATE WHICH IS APRIL 15, 2011, THEN WE'LL PROBABLY STILL HOLDING THIS FANFIC VOTING ON...THANK YOU!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't understand lol so I have to send in my fanfiction to you? And how will the voting be hold?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yeah.. im lost and confused as well..

im an author, but haven't finished any ffs ahaha.. how sad >_<

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
I don't understand lol so I have to send in my fanfiction to you? And how will the voting be hold?
for now i want you to send me ur fanfic before april 15 and i'll do the poll for the voting, if u still confuse then just message me all ur questions..thank you for asking. :)

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
yeah.. im lost and confused as well..

im an author, but haven't finished any ffs ahaha.. how sad >_<
you just send me ur fanfics before arpil 15, but i just want u to finish it before june the last day of the month...so i could prepare the prize for the winner....:)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
so even though we are not done with our ff we share it with u (if we want to enter the contest) then we have to complete our ff by end of June.
^ is this what you are saying?
One more question when does the voting start? end?

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
so even though we are not done with our ff we share it with u (if we want to enter the contest) then we have to complete our ff by end of June.
^ is this what you are saying?
One more question when does the voting start? end?
YES, IF UR NOT DONE ITS OK, AND JUST FINISH IT BY THE END OF JUNE....VOTING START AFTER APRIL 15, WHICH I'LL PROBABLY MAKE IT START ON APRIL 17 OR APRIL 18....VOTING END ON PROBABLY ON THE END OF JUNE....