FANFIC REQUEST

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^hoohoohoo.. i've been thinking of one for the two but.. haven't started because i haven't finished my other ffs hehe..

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
^hoohoohoo.. i've been thinking of one for the two but.. haven't started because i haven't finished my other ffs hehe..

Haha aikoden ur so funny i love all ur FFs because it makes the characters so hot! Seriously Omgg like that one of Bargie haha and Omgg idk for me I would love to see mike in a slap kiss haha I've been crazy and obsessed about raak boon so sad it will end! I would love it If u do write one of them ohh gosh!!!;) screaming inside ahhh lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ awwwe, thanks :crush: , it makes me happy to know that readers actually enjoy reading my fanfics though i keep delaying my updates hehe. :sweat:

anyways, as for your request lakornsrok... i just got done making a poster.. so i'll probably come write a ff for them in a teeny weeny bit.. hehehe..

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
^ awwwe, thanks :crush: , it makes me happy to know that readers actually enjoy reading my fanfics though i keep delaying my updates hehe. :sweat:

anyways, as for your request lakornsrok... i just got done making a poster.. so i'll probably come write a ff for them in a teeny weeny bit.. hehehe..
Ahhh! I screamed when I saw ur comment haha I can't wait but take ur time though Omgg I love mike and Margie! Ur always so creative and I also love all ur artworks ur so talented that I envy u! Aww I am so happy! Yay a mike and Margie ff !! I can't wait to see the poster I've been wanting to photoshop them but haven't done it in a long time and forgot lol so maybe later aha but I am so happy though! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!:) ur so awesome and stay that way!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, this makes me really want to read the one about Win and Kwan, it's in the unfinished thread. Could the beginner finish it please, I've waited so long for it to update but nothing and now it's in the unfinished thread. If not continue then can someone please write one on Win and Kwan? I would, but as you know, it, I'm busy with mine as well. And aikoden, I get what you mean. I really want to know what others think about my ff as well, because i would see the many views but no replies, it makes me feel uneasy and don't want to continue on with it.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Awe, this makes me really want to read the one about Win and Kwan, it's in the unfinished thread. Could the beginner finish it please, I've waited so long for it to update but nothing and now it's in the unfinished thread. If not continue then can someone please write one on Win and Kwan? I would, but as you know, it, I'm busy with mine as well. And aikoden, I get what you mean. I really want to know what others think about my ff as well, because i would see the many views but no replies, it makes me feel uneasy and don't want to continue on with it.
Don't feel that way. You write because you want to and because you love to. Silent readers are better than no readers at all. Replies or not, it doesn't matter because you like to write and you write what you like. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know that i write because i like writing, but it makes me feel better to know that someone else likes it other than me and if they are good or not. I know there are some views, but I'm not sure if they really read or just went to see what it is.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Awwe, no need to feel that way bieluvr. I have to say I used to be like that.. Only seeing silent lurkers, no comments.. I felt like no one reads my ff, but I was like what the hey.. I'm actually writing, though I dislike writing.. and I've come to like LOVE writing ff, though I haven't completed any.. that's the only downside. If silent readers read it and are satisfied, I'll be satisified as well :D

I remember a time.. the beginning when AF decided to have a ff area.. and it was all filled with ATEAM, some KATEAM, and RTEAM. Oh the sweet memories.. Sarn, yoo tee nai? chun kidteung mae Sarn mak maaakkkk. She had me addicted to her stories..

Now, it's mostly filled with YADECH & MTEAM.. but we still have our mixtures :) I love how the fanfiction area has grown trememendously throughout the years.. Members who were silent readers became writers etc.. Many came out of their shells, some who we never expected to be naughty.. lol j/k j/k.

The ff area holds special memories for me.. <3 Even if no one reads my ffs, I'll still write them, because I've come to love writing ffs. :)

Sigh, I'm gonna have to do some reading catch up in the ff area soon :) There's so many now, that I've lost count of what I read and haven't read lol. Don't worry Bieluvr, I'll get to your ffs soon one of these days when I do my catch up :) I always support every ff authors here on AF, so you can count on me as a reader <3 :grouphug:

and btw, which kwan/win ff are you talking about?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, thanks na ka aikoden, I'll just continue writing then. And I'm talking about My Shining Light. the beginning was so good, but it wasn't ever finished and i really wanted to know what happened. And like you, I can never finish one of my ff because I would always think of a new one then get stuck on that one instead. Gosh, I really need to stay on one topic longer.

OnlyPrinChalida

sarNie Egg
Can someone write a short ff for me.

I want it to be call 

"Love All Over Again"

Starring:
Mark Prin
Kimberley Ann

Nong Rai:
Mint Chalida (Haha)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol OnlyPrinChalida, I love how you're willing for Mint to be nang' rai, but I don't mind it cause actors and actresses need to expand thier abilities. :)

BTW, I would love to write this for you na, but anyone els could too, then we'll have more and can see the difference between each person's writing. :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol, if you don't mind OnlyPrinChalida I will write it, Since it's short so yeah, this ff won't take me time away from writing my other ff.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
I still haven't gotten to reading your ff. I will soon...I need to catch up on a lot of the ones I started, but the ones I follow usually don't finish fast enough, some I've been waiting for for 2 years +. Haha, ironic how I'm slow at writing now too.

I get what you're saying about silent readers. I like that silent readers are actually reading. I know on my first fan fiction, the view count didn't even keep track of the readers because it didn't work at the time, so I didn't pay attention. Then once it started working again, I felt sad that no one was commenting in comparison to the # of views.

What makes me most proud as a writer though is the fact that the silent ones do come forth and create AF accounts after I don't update for a while because they can't take waiting any longer lol and had to voice their opinion. And then seeing that they start writing themselves is amazing. I can't believe how many ffs I've written already, time flies.

Keep writing & let your imagination run wild!!

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Since, most of everyone wrote their own fanfic, but never finished them, I want to start writing and actually finish it. BTW this is my first fanfic. 

I need someone to create me poster. Who would like to,huh???? Ok enough with that. All the descriptions will be listed below.

Title; Stubbornness Love
Genre; Revenge, drama, slap-and-kiss (I chose this types of genres because I am literally craving to see Mteam in this type of lakorn/s!)
Production; Sarang ENT

Starring ; Mteam
          Mark Prin
          Mint Chalida

Summary; 
The first time they met there's already the bickering and swearing. But because of one's doing, fate brings them to an unknown future. Revenge, doubts, love, and lust began to posses their hearts together. But there's one thing that kept them apart from each other's understandings and feelings; Stubbornness. Will they get rid of the obstacles inside them to accept each other?

Pictures; Your choice, but find a picture please find a picture of Mint dressing quite tomboyish; IF POSSIBLE 'cause I know she doesn't like to dress boy style much.

Oh and whoever is doing it PLEASE credit yourself!

If I miss anything please feel free to suggest, so everything will be perfect. Thank you ^^

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hanbok, it's very interesting that you are writing a ff like this, I would love to try to make you a poster, but It'll be when i have time. In the mean-time, if anyone else wants to make one, go ahead. :) the more the better right?