Fan of Twins

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
EEG is gonna separate Twins

This time got Mani and Twins and Joey reply Crying

Here is the story :

The rumors of Twins separating is around for a long time but this one is different . This news should be new and latest because they mention Twins January concert 2006 ........

Joey support Twins by saying that Gillian and Charlene make perfect Twins . Gillian and Charlene reply that they will follow EEG decision . Mani said it is not confirm but on alert .

For those who want to fight back:

EEG EMAIL ADDRESS ( OBJECT NOW )

http://www.eegmusic.com/contact.htm

Note : There are 5 contact email address . Email all 5 of the contact email address in order to make sure EEG receive your objection on Twins breakup . There is also EEG mailing address so you can also snail mail objection letter to EEG or Mani

twins-community.com

--------------------
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE CLIP AT ADZ DIRECT DOWNLOAD:
http://www.asiandownloadz.net/upload/index...showtopic=11901

Translation of what Charlene and Gillian said in mandarin:
Charlene: First of all, I'm not sure about this decision because the main decision will be held in our company's hand. If there is this decision, both of us still have our own ways, the company will not keep us frozen(unactive), so...in every direction the company will know more and help us.

Charlene: If the company does decide to seperate us, i think this decision can be good becuase in the company they want to help the artist and not give a bad image of them.

Joey: I didnt hear about this news, I dont think it will happen, and at the very end I think twins look the best together.

Credits: Lisa and asiandl

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I was never a fan of Twins but from how I see it, I think they should seperate. They're growing out of the teeny-bopper phase and they've already been doing their own thing, especially in films. What difference would it make?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
December 3, 2005

Charlene a white angel, Gillian a black devil

Twins (Gillian Chung and Charlene Choi) are busy rehearsing for their ‘One Time No Twice’ concert which will be held in January of next year. Although they are busy practising for their concert, they used time to film an advertisement for Neway and attended the opening ceremony of a karaoke room that has a ‘Twins’ theme.

In the ad, Charlene appeared as a white clothed angel while Gillian appeared as a black clothed devil. The ad showed the two girls living in two totally different worlds, one black and one white. They did not know the existence of each other. But when they finally meet, the world becomes a colourful place.

As Twins have been working endlessly on their concert, on the day of the filming of the ad, they were very tired. Charlene worked on the ad, even though she was sick. But as professional artists, the two were energetic while filming. After finishing the work on the ad, they celebrated by eating sushi.

Credit: angelic_eyes25 [asianfanatics.net]

mychen

sarNie Egg
They have to split sooner or later but let's just enjoy TWINS for now.

In the mean time, I love Gillian's solo projects. Her voice is so sweet. Here is a live performance of Gillian. AHHH, she sounds so nice LIVE SOLO.

I'm a Gillian fan so here: ENJOY! Got it from other forums.

Credits to xlai-wong-baox from TC for the original upload.

Gillian's Solo Mando Version of Life Saver performed at the Beijing event (?) while Sa was out promoting A Tall Chinese Story.

Gillian's live singing is quite decent. Enjoy. Very sweet voice.

Protected Message:
http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0XB039P...9X19CU9HE7H4OVB

http://rapidshare.de/files/9997626/renamed...olo_-_.Mp3.html

Help share the links guys!! Spread the Gillian love.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE TWINS....I ALSO LOVE THEIR MOVIES THAT THEY PLAYED TOGETHER....I ALWAYS C THEM TOGETHER N ITS GONNA BE SAD IF THEY'RE GONNA BREAK UP...BUT IF IT HAPPEN IT HAPPEN...I LOVE THEM BOTH EQUALLY....^_^

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
it`s been confirmed that they are not splitting up. you guys can check twins community forum for more info. i`m glad they`re not splitting up, although i prefer gillian a whole lot more compared to charlene. go gillian! :wub:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
-_- good thing they're not spliting up....thanks pangggx3 for the update....but i love Charlene all the way!!!!she's very cute!

addiCOFFEE

sarNie Egg
I think they are so over rate. Someone care enough to give me a good reason why they're so popular? I couldn't figure it out other than looks because to me, they can't sing or act.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Well that's your opinion and everyone has different tastes. I think a lot of their songs are catchy and good. As for their acting, they are improving. And their looks, songs, movies and everything else about them is marketeable so they have a wide variety of fans; boys and girls, young and old. I love Twins and continue to support them!

lookatme

sarNie Egg
twins will have a world tour and their comeing to the US for a contract some time this year. and who cares if you don't like twins and think their overrate they have lots of fans already get over your self people like what they like no need to gave a reason. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: