Fan Fic Ideas ( Please vote ) ^_^

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
@Xiongurl26, then maybe you should recommend me some horror, romantic books. Because I would love to read it. :D

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I like Fake Married Assassinates the best. I like the theme "hatred+hatred=love". But can I make a suggestion? I agree with my cousin. There are too many repeats of innocent nang-ek and stubborn pra-ek. Can you switch that to cheerful guy and annoyed girl? The girl being the cheerful one, I agree with my cousin, is starting to get too common nowadays. That's just a suggestion if you ever decide to make a story with these kinds of characters. :) 
My Mortal Love also seems interesting to me but I have a feeling I will cry thousands for it, same with To Be With You Once Again.
My Loyal Princess, I can't bear it. I sense too much drama where I feel like slapping that stepmother. And I'm working on an anger-management at stepmothers on stories and dramas issue. XD 
My Sister's Fiance, honestly I am not interested in that kind of plot. Man with a Bright Light, not really my type when it has to deal with fate (fate is too playful of our feelings). 
  I like all of them though. Good imagination. But I hope I don't sound like a super critical critic though. Don't mean any offense. Just my opinion. :) 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
It's totally fine. I really like it when someone/anyone critiques my work or things that they don't agree with. It's a free country to shout out your opinions, and you know what, I might use it someday. LOL.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I want to vote for To Be With You once Again. Sounds interesting, Kim Bum getting kidnapped by a girl. Lol. Thats what im interested in most.