Fan Fic Ideas ( Please vote ) ^_^

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I know that I still have my other ff ( Stubbornness Love ) to finish, but please help me choose a synopsis for my next ff that I will plan to write after Stubbornness Love. Thanks! :D
Plus, I'm almost finish with Stubbornness Love! I plan to make it short. Is thirty+ chapters short? I mean, no actual pages like a chapter book. 

My Loyal Princess

Princess Gardenia, the youngest and beautifulest daughter of King Sootcha and Queen Natedao, but was also the greatest threat to her selfish stepmother, Queen Patricia. She was engaged with Prince Peter, the smart and brave prince of the all mighty kingdom, White Castle, when was a baby. Jealous and furious Queen Patricia purposely abandoned baby Princess Gardenia at sea when their ship was crashed to fulfill her wish; to replace Prince Peter's fiance with her own and naive daughter, Princess Ana. Luckily, baby Princess Gardenia was saved by a wise old man. Years later Prince Peter grew up to be a manly prodigy of White Castle Kingdom. The day he will get crowned is the day of the wedding with Princess Ana, which he does not have such intimate feelings towards other than friends. Will he married Princess Ana and get crowned as his father's wish? Or will he follow the wisdom inside of him and find his true princess?        

Man With Bright Light

Love can win anything. That's what Lidia was told by an angel that appears from a rainbow! Lidia, an innocent soul that was born with an evil spirit, lives under the darkness with unexpected and horrifying things happening to her, along with her family. She grew up living isolated from the public. She grew up not being herself, but a possessed , crazy psychic. To get rid of this evil spirit she have to find a man with a bright light that will destroys and withered the darkness within and around her. But that's not all to it because love is the main power. Will fate play with her for the rest of her life, or will fate bring her destined cure to her?

My Mortal Love

Victoria has power. A power that awaits for her when she turns twenty. And she don't want that to happen because she knew that it will be a nasty power that brings disaster to her life as a young innocent teenager, along with the world. She was not suppose to fall in love with any mortal or else a curse will fall within her family that had happened before. But who can stop love? Victoria fell in love with a mortal named Erick. Just a simply, sweet and powerless guy whose future is all about going to Utopia. Their love were forbidden, off course, but there are much more to Erick that was never revealed. Will Erick along with Victoria find out about the truth to Erick's secret before he destroy the love of his life?

Fake Married Assassinates 

Roger Deenwood and Yuri Greener are world's greatest and deadliest assassinates. In order to complete an assigned task they have to pretend to be a married couple that works as farmers. But how can they work together when they have so much hatred towards each other, especially from their shared blotted past. Despite their passionate dislike for each other they will rediscover that their past was never a mistake. But falling in love is a mistake because it will fail their task as they bond closer, and death is not an option in their occupation. In this murdering adventures they will learn how important a life is.

To Be With You Once Again

Somchai and Kim Bum are brothers of different nationality that were suppose to compete for their father's will. But as loyalty as Somchai to his brother he decided to stay away from this situation by running away. Somchai's mother blamed Kim Bum for the disappearance of Somchai. Because Kim Bum is a person devoted to the belief of filial piety he went to search for his brother, which he considered 'little'. His plans did not go as according as he was kidnapped by a woman, right a woman! While there's Kim Bum's problem Somchai also has his. Somchai encounters Anong when she was dancing on stage. He fell for her at first sight; she was that beautiful. They started to developed intimate feelings and eventually married. However things fall apart when he heard that his mother was ill. He have no choice, but to lie to his wife. It was the greatest mistake because when he returned he learned that his wife was in a coma, already gave birth to their three years old daughter, Lilac. Guilty and remorseful, Somchai began to take care of them. One miracle day, Anong suddenly woke up. It was the pleasurest gift that Somchai had received, but was heartbroken when Anong sees him as an outsider. He knew that making her gain her memory back was not easy, so he decided to make her fall in love with him once again.     

My Sister's Fiance 

Susy, the oldest of two sisters. She is torn in two when a stunningly, handsome, playboy and rich man showed up in her life, not only hers but her beloved sisters. Because of Susy's family's bankrupt business her dad proposed her naive youngest sister, Songlodie, to Pat, son of his long-time friend whom he have not met for years. Susy does not agree with the proposal because she knew Songlodie well; Songlodie is not drawn into money and wealth at all. Most importantly she is having a secret boyfriend whom she cherished. She thinks that her second sister, Cherry, should be the one proposed to him because of her interest in money and wealth, and of course living a luxury life. [SIZE=12pt]But her dad thinks that he should give away his most finest daughter to this rich guy. Trying to help Songlodie get out of this marriage Susy's plans backfired her as she finds herself falling into Pat's charms. Is this what playboy does, make woman falls under their spell?[/SIZE]

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I see that you guys really like something similar to romance stuff....right? ( Not in an offensive way, guys ^_^ )

Thanks for voting!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImQueen said:
I see that you guys really like something similar to romance stuff....right? ( Not in an offensive way, guys ^_^ )

Thanks for voting!

Yes...the romance is more appealing to me, too. :D My Loyal Princess and My Sister's Fiancé sound interesting to me. :)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
It is, but I'm not very good at writing romance scenes. LOL. We'll see. 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Xiongurl26 said:
I really LIKE "Man With Bright Light" ! It seems the most interesting to me :)
This one is more of a horror, romantic genre. But ha, I don't even know what inspired me to write a horror genre ff along with My Loyal Princess..... Well most of them ffs. I guess I was making up stories after dreaming.   

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
ImQueen said:
This one is more of a horror, romantic genre. But ha, I don't even know what inspired me to write a horror genre ff along with My Loyal Princess..... Well most of them ffs. I guess I was making up stories after dreaming.   
 Haha Well I'm a BIG fan of horror-romance stories! If you do plan on writing it whenever let me know and I'll support you all the way!! LOL :)