Family Die On House Fire

calla

sarNie Adult
9-30-05 article
http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_273065607.html

newest......
the father and daughter die yesterday. :(

the family related to my aunt's husband....and my aunt told my mom yesterday that while the boy waking up....they told him that his parents and sister all die...and then he just slowly closed his eyes and never talk to anyone ever since. that's really sad...feel sorry for the family members. :(

Mae

sarNie Adult
It's sooo sad....sooo sad...it's gonna take teh little boy a very long time to heal...he's lossed everyone in his family....what a tragedy...he's gonna be a hmong orphan....and sometimes hmong orphans are treated horribly....i feel sooo bad for him already.....

calla

sarNie Adult
captainlover...the boy was in the house while it got fire...but then he escape and ran to the neighbor house to call 911.

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
My condolences are with this family. I am so sorry for their loss and I do hope the rest of the family recovers quickly.

However, it is very interesting to see that this fire does not seem to be an "accident." I do hope police officers/fire fighters get down to the truth. Calla, please provide us with more updated information... Thank you for sharing!

calla

sarNie Adult
captainlover.....no one know what cause this fire yet, but police believe that its must be either the dad, the mom, or the 2 kids who cause this fire.
wait til the boy feel better and we will get to know truh. :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
i hope the boy is alright. i knew them since they went to the same elementary as I did and the little girl was in my younger brother's class and was friends with my little cousin. I just can't believe what has happened. I remember once when I went to get my little brother, she came up to me and told me that she was Hmong also and said hello to me in hmong. I really hope they find out what happened that night. And I wish the boy the best, it must be really hard for him right now.

dream

sarNie Egg
:( My sympathy goes to the family esp the poor boy, I know he's going thru alot now. All I wanna say is may God bless this child and guide him.

My suspicion is that, either the wife or hub had an affair. His/her partner was mad and decided to take it out on everyone. :angry: just why do people have to get the kids involve and hurt like this when it's their decision to mess up their life. Hmong people nowadays, you just don't know.....just way too much killing and over reacting. Sorry, just so mad that this youngster is without his family and it's the only thing that we all need in this world.....family, love ones, pure blood love ones.

sulad

sarNie Adult
it's soooo sad..i saw this in the newspaper..and yea it is true...because the police did not find anything of people breaking in or tried to set the house on fire...and they found it really weird..because somehow during the fire...the little girl was in the tub..and so like you guys say they believe that gotta be one of the member in the house..that did it...