Faked tear of N'ek

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Who might be the most talented in crying in lakorn you have watched so far? I would say:
1- Aom
2- Ann T
3- Jui Wa

What do you think?

I just wonder how they can control their tear. Sometimes their tear falls just like "waterfall" :lmao:
Well, I remember that i once cried terribly when I was 13 as I was sent away from my family. Since then for already 6 years, i never drop a tear. I don't know why, maybe it is dried out since that time.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
For Me it would have to be

Aom
Ann T
Jui
Noon W
Aum P
Mew The Star
Ann A :wub:
Kwan (I find her decent)
Pok
Kob S
Poo Prinya
Pancake
Yui Jiranan

--The list goes on; ^__-"

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Aww the title mislead me thought we were to name n'ek who use fake tears lol

but for me..

Aum P
Namfon P
Noon W
Jui W
Yui J
Cherry K
Noi B
Aom P

Mann

defenitely Noon Woranuch hehe. I adore her crying.
I say everyone else..but the list would go on.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't really pay attention to when the n'eks cry, but I do love the way Noon W and Aum P cries.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
noon w is the best of course, i call her "lady of tears" cause when she cries she's just perfect and makes me cry with her.
kob s
aum p
kwan u
peung (ngao asoke)
namfon p
ann t
aff

cecilia

Staff member
me FAVORITE CRYING N'EKS.
I LOVE THEM IN SAME ORDER :p
i list them according to how they got me in tears :
NOON
AUMP
KOB
AOM
AFF
NAMFON
--

cecilia

Staff member
^i know what you mean. just her teary eyes already got me feel pity for her and start crying when those tears came down beautifully. she is the best cryer for me for thai n'ek ..

nina07

sarNie Adult
^haha, my mom always does that too. in every lakorn she watches of Noon's she always balls! :wub: great actress :D

phasay12

sarNie Egg
definately aum, after watching so sanae ha, i was like WOW. she cried the entire lakorn besides when she was yelling at someone.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Noon for sure. She talks and crys at the same time! lol, but to look heart breakingly beautiful while doing them both is a talent. now that is a feat. go Noon!

Peung from Ngao asoke crys a lot too. And I never really saw her tears, prolly due to low quality viewing, but then I just really noticed how the tears just stream down her face in that episode where she is talking to Pong in the garden.

as for the rest of the list. I can onlly think of Aom Piyada and Anne right now. Aom crys like a kid, she sniffles and hiccups. super cute. haha
Anne crys loudly and most of the time, it is so filled with anguish. Both are terrific cryers.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I think Anne is a good cryer.. she's not afraid to make an ugly face while crying.. that's a plus in my book!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
to me, crying doesnt need to be beautiful cuz its all about the face expression too. for them to have tear dripping down their face doesnt necessarily make me cry unless they show emotion with it.

Anne
Aom
Joy S
Noon W
Janie(she improved over the years)
Mew lalita

newbies
matt peeranee
namfon(she improved)
taew
pat n
margie(improved)
fang

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
kob suvanant is the best cryer ever! when ever should does lakorn OH MY GOD and especially if it is sad..it maes me cry with her......

the rest are ...not in orders

. JUI
.ANNE
.AOM
.cant think of any right now...