Fake R-Scene

Rane_pen

sarNie Egg
OK none3 ! Thank for the lakorn ! Im done watching it ! I just finsh ..whao at 4:50 am ! It very good ! I love it heheehe . I never watch a lakorn with a rapist P"k like dis before OMG .. i believe he "R" her 6 x and 5 of them is while she was pregrant HOLy smoke :sweat: i can't believe she didn't have a miscarriage thru all those abuse he done to her and im sad cuz i didn't get to see teh BABYBAYBABy even though she was pregrant thru 90% of time in the lakorn hahaha. The "R" scene wasn't very grapfic like all thai lakorn but there was so much body touching and struggle between the two and he alwya be ripping her clothes when he about to.. :rolleyes: i guess it doesn't look too fake cuz some scene she woke up i guess nude cuz she have clothes or blanket covering her chest lolll and some other scene she still fully dress and him too. What distrubing is her pleading and begging him to stop ..it just soo OMG ..sad and i wickly wish she just enjoy it :p cuz it just dsitrubing to see her scar when he touch her but I like their kissing scene lol the cheek kisses is real kisses but when on the lip ...it the camara ! I like when the P"k get jealous of dat other dude dat like the n"K those scene is the funniest ! I thought her sister was kind of bitchy but i really feel bad wat happen to her near the end soo sad ! Anywho , i really like dis lakorn a bit chessy and stressful to watch but if they were to remake it OMG >>>> i don't want any n'k to take the role hahhhaahah unless they drop some of the "R" scene to just 2x and no shirt ripping den i would want Cherry / Por
:lmao: Hi guy I never know that their people like me i mean fan of r scene :r-scene-pop-corn: after year i been afraid to admit this
anyway sarn where do think i can find that lakorn like full I totally crazy when i watch 1 of the part.
PLEASE PLEASE YOU GUY HELP ME OUT THERE :spin:
Oh sarn do u have main store cause shop through the internet it difficult for me cause i don't have credit card or any of those cause my parent would not let me have 1.Sarn where are you from pls tell me you in cambodia or thai!
PLEASE PLEASE YOU GUY HELP ME OUT THERE :spin:

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
lmao...i don't know, with those they just get to the part and then wam bam, it's over to the after effects

anyways, fake kissing scenes??
HELLAAAAAA FAKE from mae hua lumpong when Art kisses Namfon. you can totally see him putting his hand on her face before kissing it and then pulling it away...ahahahahaaaaaaa. too funny!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
not sure if this topic had exist before. but who do you think has the fakest rapping scene or doesn't look so real?

the one that i can think of rite now is Dan and Nat in PN2L. :lmao:
That was seem to be a willing than raping. :lol:

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
Chakrit does a good job of making them look real though especially when he gets mad at the girl before you know.

Did you guys know when he and Bee were practicing the R scene for Wimarn Sai that the bed actually broke. :shock:
Yeah, I think Chakrit is really good at R scenes. =)
& what? the bed broke? LOL...thats kind of funny.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Chakrit does a good job of making them look real though especially when he gets mad at the girl before you know.

Did you guys know when he and Bee were practicing the R scene for Wimarn Sai that the bed actually broke. :shock:
:eek: Wow, that was a shock and funny, :loool: Chakrit always did his best in "R" scene, he top it! :clap: Love his expressive before he "R" the n'ek, :drool: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
hey, TIK also broke the bed in ROY LEH SANAE RAI too .. MUAHAH

CHAKRIT was not the scariest p'ek .. out of all my years watching lakorn .. JOHNNY TOP ALL THE CHART, every time he attempt them. it's so wild and scary!
and like sarN, i almost feel bad for the n'ek .. it's seriously look like animal chasing :lmao:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
totally say that johny afone and chakrit make the it look real their so rough which is good lol. They totally put there all into in lol cause it's not just i'm avoiding skinship and your neck (which happens often in lakorns) there all up on the actresses like skin to skin and yeah Dao pra sook was so fake lol. Tik and aom one of my fave.

kulyia

RUK
omg when i read the subject or topic i cracked up..lol..didnt thought id see a topic like that..lol..but most fake rapping scene?,,id tell u which one made me believe the most because the way she screamed and he holding to her.tho they should be a bit closer and he shoulda been on top of her..and ofcourse that movie is...........JAM LOEY RAK..lol...

JLR FEVER GOING STRONG!!

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
It looks to me that there are many R scences in Thai Lakorn. Can someone explain to me why it is OK or even consider romantic to have the guys rape the gilrs and not OK to show alcoholic beverages, knife or gun? And do the guys stay the night after raping the girls? Because they always have the morning scences where the guys still in bed and reaching out for the girls. None of these make any sense to me. I realize this is not real but when it is sooo out there it makes me wonder if the writers and producers think the audiences are so out of touch with reality and we believe anything they put out there......

fun

Expired Sarnie
It looks to me that there are many R scences in Thai Lakorn. Can someone explain to me why it is OK or even consider romantic to have the guys rape the gilrs and not OK to show alcoholic beverages, knife or gun? And do the guys stay the night after raping the girls? Because they always have the morning scences where the guys still in bed and reaching out for the girls. None of these make any sense to me. I realize this is not real but when it is sooo out there it makes me wonder if the writers and producers think the audiences are so out of touch with reality and we believe anything they put out there......
I have no idea. I just watch it. don't know why. But LMAO, yeah they don't like showing alcohol, knifes and all those other stuff.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, out of the rape scenes i seen so far, i think the worst one was Pepper and Anne BUT, it wasn't really REALLY bad either so perhaps i just haven't seen enough, loool! i think it had something to do with the angles they were filming Pepper and Anne too, lol

i don't know, but wasn't it something like Thai culture like to preserve woman's purity so they won't have a 'Willing' scene if p'ek and n'ek aren't married so the closest would be rape... :mellow: I read something like that, lol... i don't know if this is good or not, but i've become used to the whole rape theme in lakorn and it's not surprising...it actually adds some action to the lakorn, lol...besides, it's obviously fake and most of the time it's just the guy burying his face in the girl's neck...lol, maybe i should check out the Johny and Namfon one that's so famous...

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know, but wasn't it something like Thai culture like to preserve woman's purity so they won't have a 'Willing' scene if p'ek and n'ek aren't married so the closest would be rape... :mellow: I read something like that, lol... i don't know if this is good or not, but i've become used to the whole rape theme in lakorn and it's not surprising...it actually adds some action to the lakorn, lol...besides, it's obviously fake and most of the time it's just the guy burying his face in the girl's neck...lol, maybe i should check out the Johny and Namfon one that's so famous...
[/quote]

That's a very interesting view. BUT I couldn't get over the fact that the guys get to stay the night after raping the girls (most of the times).

I am so happy that ppl in Thailand can differentiate between reality and fantasy pretty well. Can you imagine if these kind of scences are shown in America over and over again to convey message of love and passion? I bet you we would have wacko out there imitating the movie....raping women at ramdon thinking we actually like it and it is romantic.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
That's a very interesting view. BUT I couldn't get over the fact that the guys get to stay the night after raping the girls (most of the times).

I am so happy that ppl in Thailand can differentiate between reality and fantasy pretty well. Can you imagine if these kind of scences are shown in America over and over again to convey message of love and passion? I bet you we would have wacko out there imitating the movie....raping women at ramdon thinking we actually like it and it is romantic.

....:lol:....I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U..

kaonue

sarNie Egg
right click and save as :lmao:
"R" clip 2 x

FOR JUNE :wub:

>>> skip to the pk and n'k >>>

P"k : If you don't want to be hurt . Stay still when im having fun wiht you

N" : Do you have enough revenge on me yet. It's about time u let me go

P"K : I'm not releasing you yet ! I'm not full yet and when i does den i let you go.

N" : Black heart ! just watch ! I'll find a way to run

P'K : GO ! If you brave enough! Do you want your younger sister to become my
wife too...............

N" : How you know my sister ?

P"K : YOu don't need to know ! jUst know your sister is in the paw of my hand

N"k : But u say if im willing to stay here you won't do anything to my sister !

P"K : I can't help it . YOur sister is dumb. Easily trick .

N"k : I beg you , Let me beg you . Don't punish my sister.

P"K : OK , if you willing to let me do anything i want ....don't be stubbore toward
me . I might go easy on you . YOu must act like you love me care for me ( i think it like a
sexual remark for her to response to him too while they ^^ in bed LOL) and dat mouth
of your dont' scream to loud ! Why you not talking ? Why you not screaming? Why
are you so still ! Scream! Scream !

N"K: Go ahead ! Do as you please . Might as well kill me

P"K : There plenty of time . Not yet , Are you crying so i pity you ? NO way !
TAlk ! TAlk back ! Why you crying ! Your tear can't wash my revenge . Don't act
up ! I want my revenge !

N"K : NO .

which lakorn is this?

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
For the moment all I've seen the worst was that of Leh Ratree I know why it is so bad.
After the others are not so bad and they look real.
Because I saw those Sawan Biang, that of Jam Loey Rak, that of that of Likit & Sapai Look Tung.