Fake R-Scene

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, when u kind of think about it ..does a stuff animal and a bunch of pillow really can stop a guys "need" and they are sleeping in teh "same" bed just right there is no excaping LOL>>> if it was in a differ room or osething i would understand hahah

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i have this lakorn. it's so cute. N'ek's a reporter and P'ek's a business man. His mom goes crazy or something and N'ek helps her. So that's why P'eks mom wants him to marry N'ek.

But P'ek already has a lover. He wants to marry her, but he had to marry N'ek instead. So he was still seeing his girl on the side.

The N'rai's dad is having an affair with N'eks sister, who is pregnant with his baby.

Alot of stuff in the story. But I hope they change a bit of the ending.

Like after N'ek divorce P'ek, she becomes pregnant and he realizes that he loves her. So he goes after her.

But then as much as he loves her, he's still a player. He would go out the club and hit on women and go to the masseuse and get massages. And they had like two or three kids. But it was still a cute lakorn.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Sarn or None3 have you guys seen this lakorn. I think it's called "Murn Kon La Fak Fah"

The P'ek is the one from "Gom Hueng Jom Pear" and the N'ek is from "King Gor La Ka Gor Lang". It's an old lakorn.

In the lakorn, P'ek is a farmer. He was in love and was going to get married, but then his girlfriend killed herself in front of him. Because they were the only two in the room, people thought he killed her. So they treat him like an outsider, like he's crazy. He's really mean and temperamental.

N'ek comes from a wealthy family and she has a boyfriend. Her best friend falls in love with her boyfriend and plots to take him away. N'eks family goes bankrupt and her father becomes paralyzed. N'ek wants a job to help her father so he asks her friend.

The friend knows P'ek so she writes to P'ek telling him all these lies about N'ek. Saying she's a slut, she likes to be treated badly and that she needed a job. P'ek hires N'ek as a favor to the friend.

So N'ek goes to work for P'ek. The first day she gets there it's raining and N'ek gets wet, so the servant told N'ek to go upstairs and change.

Not knowing anything, N'ek goes into P'eks ex-fiancee's room and puts on her clothes. When she comes downstairs, she's greeted with anger from P'ek. He yells at her for going into the room and for putting on his fiancee's clothes. From then on, he treats her really bad. yelling at her and stuff.

N'ek doesn't know why, but puts up with it. Meanwhile, her best friend buys her boyfriend to be her husband. His family is poor, so he agrees. This breaks N'eks heart.

P'ek's mom wants him to marry this girl that she adopted, but he didn't want to. So he told N'ek to marry him to get his mother off his back. She does to, just cause she needs money to help her father.

Well he didn't rape her, but after months he came home one night and wanted to sleep with her.

She's like she's not ready, but he keeps yelling at her. And then morning came and they did it.

And then he started being nice to her. He saw that she was a good person.

But he would still get mad because her ex-boyfriend would come with the friend and his neighbor would hit on N'ek. So he would still treat her badly.

Then one day the adopted girl shows up. P'ek is enthralled by her looks cause she looks just like his dead ex. He's now confused cause he loves N'ek.

Then he gets mad at N'ek one day and she ran off. She fell down the hill and had a miscarriage. That's when P'ek felt really bad, cause he didn't know she was pregnant.

So in the end, the adopted girl got with the neighbor. The ex-boyfriend stayed with the friend. And P'ek made up with N'ek.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
Wulusa said:
not sure if this topic had exist before. but who do you think has the fakest rapping scene or doesn't look so real?

the one that i can think of rite now is Dan and Nat in PN2L. :lmao:
[post="117434"][/post]​

i agree with you too...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
jackie said:
Hey Sarn or None3 have you guys seen this lakorn. I think it's called "Murn Kon La Fak Fah"

The P'ek is the one from "Gom Hueng Jom Pear" and the N'ek is from "King Gor La Ka Gor Lang". It's an old lakorn.

In the lakorn, P'ek is a farmer. He was in love and was going to get married, but then his girlfriend killed herself in front of him. Because they were the only two in the room, people thought he killed her. So they treat him like an outsider, like he's crazy. He's really mean and temperamental.

N'ek comes from a wealthy family and she has a boyfriend. Her best friend falls in love with her boyfriend and plots to take him away. N'eks family goes bankrupt and her father becomes paralyzed. N'ek wants a job to help her father so he asks her friend.

The friend knows P'ek so she writes to P'ek telling him all these lies about N'ek. Saying she's a slut, she likes to be treated badly and that she needed a job. P'ek hires N'ek as a favor to the friend.

So N'ek goes to work for P'ek. The first day she gets there it's raining and N'ek gets wet, so the servant told N'ek to go upstairs and change.

Not knowing anything, N'ek goes into P'eks ex-fiancee's room and puts on her clothes. When she comes downstairs, she's greeted with anger from P'ek. He yells at her for going into the room and for putting on his fiancee's clothes. From then on, he treats her really bad. yelling at her and stuff.

N'ek doesn't know why, but puts up with it. Meanwhile, her best friend buys her boyfriend to be her husband. His family is poor, so he agrees. This breaks N'eks heart.

P'ek's mom wants him to marry this girl that she adopted, but he didn't want to. So he told N'ek to marry him to get his mother off his back. She does to, just cause she needs money to help her father.

Well he didn't rape her, but after months he came home one night and wanted to sleep with her.

She's like she's not ready, but he keeps yelling at her. And then morning came and they did it.

And then he started being nice to her. He saw that she was a good person.

But he would still get mad because her ex-boyfriend would come with the friend and his neighbor would hit on N'ek. So he would still treat her badly.

Then one day the adopted girl shows up. P'ek is enthralled by her looks cause she looks just like his dead ex. He's now confused cause he loves N'ek.

Then he gets mad at N'ek one day and she ran off. She fell down the hill and had a miscarriage. That's when P'ek felt really bad, cause he didn't know she was pregnant.

So in the end, the adopted girl got with the neighbor. The ex-boyfriend stayed with the friend. And P'ek made up with N'ek.
[post="122874"][/post]​
i know what movie ur talking about but donno the name of it. it was a good movie. the n'k was in the movie rang ngao(with ann&ken) the p'ek then is the kob's dad in daoprasook(the real dad). i think the p'ek's name in that movie is chinnaphath. did u say they are remaking it?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
jackie said:
yeah i have this lakorn. it's so cute. N'ek's a reporter and P'ek's a business man. His mom goes crazy or something and N'ek helps her. So that's why P'eks mom wants him to marry N'ek.

But P'ek already has a lover. He wants to marry her, but he had to marry N'ek instead. So he was still seeing his girl on the side.

The N'rai's dad is having an affair with N'eks sister, who is pregnant with his baby.

Alot of stuff in the story. But I hope they change a bit of the ending.

Like after N'ek divorce P'ek, she becomes pregnant and he realizes that he loves her. So he goes after her.

But then as much as he loves her, he's still a player. He would go out the club and hit on women and go to the masseuse and get massages. And they had like two or three kids. But it was still a cute lakorn.
[post="122863"][/post]​
yes this movie is good too. yep hope they change the story around some. u dont see him in movies anymore. he played in that movie with pete as his brother and their girls are sisters but one was blind.

sarN

sarNie Granny
right click and save as :lmao:
Rip below

for JUNE :wub:

P"k : At night u come to see my girl at my farm . O' now it like that. I would't think girl like you ...still have a heart to see man at night so they can see your beauty

N" : *slap* Don't ! Don't do anything to Samot !

P"K : Wat ! U want to take his punsihment ?

N"K : Kah

P"k : Find ! I'll demonstrate ! And Samot go tell your brother dat this woman
is for my pleasure ! Vesanat talk ! Talk! Why u not talk !

N" : Let go !

Samot : P" Baly . I beg u stop ! Don't toture her !

P"k : O' why u shred tear . Why you not taking off your clothes .
Take off your clothes ! Take off your clothes so Samot will see your body . Perhap,Samoot would like to love u too .

Samot : Let her go ! Don't toture her ! It me that's wrong .

P'k : YOu are solf ! YOu want to see her weakness ?! IF you want ot see it i'll open for you to see !

Samot: Don't do anything to her ! Punsh me !

sarN

sarNie Granny
TAlkin "R"

For JUNE :wub:

P"k: How was it . What did Rattanakon teach you. Come here ! How you two
coming along ?! Stupid ! Callin me Stupid . What about Ratanakon ? Isn't he stupid!

N": P' Rattanakon is not stupid

P'k : When u open ur mouth you call him . P" Rattanakon P' Rattanakon ! Using
those sweet and intimate words . Damn it ! Truth is that Ratanakon is stupid ! He
doesn't know how big your stomach is ! Let me touch it ! How big is it now !

N" : Let go! ....CRazzy! YOu a Crazzy person !

P"k : YOu call me crazy . I am crazy. If i rape you wouldn't mind ? Wouldn't say
anything ? Tell me ?!

N" : Let go ! Don't hurt me !

>>>> skip skip no "R" there skip to where p'k and N"K

cecilia

Staff member
you now what i've been thinking..maybe we shoul have an r section for ppl who like revenge r lakorn..i wanna see some good old one out there..

anyway..thanks for the clip..stuff animal sure wont' protect human's desire..:lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
"R" clip 2 x

FOR JUNE :wub:

>>> skip to the pk and n'k >>>

P"k : If you don't want to be hurt . Stay still when im having fun wiht you

N" : Do you have enough revenge on me yet. It's about time u let me go

P"K : I'm not releasing you yet ! I'm not full yet and when i does den i let you go.

N" : Black heart ! just watch ! I'll find a way to run

P'K : GO ! If you brave enough! Do you want your younger sister to become my
wife too...............

N" : How you know my sister ?

P"K : YOu don't need to know ! jUst know your sister is in the paw of my hand

N"k : But u say if im willing to stay here you won't do anything to my sister !

P"K : I can't help it . YOur sister is dumb. Easily trick .

N"k : I beg you , Let me beg you . Don't punish my sister.

P"K : OK , if you willing to let me do anything i want ....don't be stubbore toward
me . I might go easy on you . YOu must act like you love me care for me ( i think it like a
sexual remark for her to response to him too while they ^^ in bed LOL) and dat mouth
of your dont' scream to loud ! Why you not talking ? Why you not screaming? Why
are you so still ! Scream! Scream !

N"K: Go ahead ! Do as you please . Might as well kill me

P"K : There plenty of time . Not yet , Are you crying so i pity you ? NO way !
TAlk ! TAlk back ! Why you crying ! Your tear can't wash my revenge . Don't act
up ! I want my revenge !

N"K : NO .

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...Sarn, arent they suppose to be all dramatic, but why do they sound all retarded? :loool:

JK JK JK!!! Dont Ban MOI!!!

I enjoy the translation too!
:lmao:

Chunkin

sarNie Egg
attn sarN: do you know what the actress name is? she one of my favorite actress....is her name penh???

i have the below lakorn on vhs...it's call 'Toruun Takam Dougjet!' in khmer.

do you have any more of her lakorn?

sarN said:
RIGH click and save as >>> it in khmer audio
move the teddy

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh Sarn...you uploaded King Gor Ra Kah Gor Raeng....haha

I love that lakorn! It's so good...

Chunkin said:
attn sarN: do you know what the actress name is? she one of my favorite actress....is her name penh???

i have the below lakorn on vhs...it's call 'Toruun Takam Dougjet!' in khmer.

do you have any more of her lakorn?
I don't know her name either but she was popular among the audiences back during her time...I think I've only seen like 2 or 3 of her lakorns...one is this lakorn with the "dumbo elephant" KGRKGR which is to be remade by ch7 soon by Dida. And the other one is a comedy where she came back from America and her parents engaged her to a guy...she wanted to find out how he was so she pretend to be his servant and she painted her face black...this lakorn I'm not sure did Kat English and Sam remade it already? That one was funny.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Oh Sarn...you uploaded King Gor Ra Kah Gor Raeng....haha

I love that lakorn! It's so good...
I don't know her name either but she was popular among the audiences back during her time...I think I've only seen like 2 or 3 of her lakorns...one is this lakorn with the "dumbo elephant" KGRKGR which is to be remade by ch7 soon by Dida. And the other one is a comedy where she came back from America and her parents engaged her to a guy...she wanted to find out how he was so she pretend to be his servant and she painted her face black...this lakorn I'm not sure did Kat English and Sam remade it already? That one was funny.
[post="124006"][/post]​

u mite want to watch that movie with ann and ken(rang ngao or dao roung fah with cherry and some guy). she was cherry's mother and in the movie with ann and ken i think she was do-do's wife the mean one.

vina_lek

lol. me either. the last r scene i think i can remember is one w/ kade & jib... kind of blurry memory on that one though. was there even an r scene? :lol: ok. i really don't remember.