Fake R-Scene

chenchy

sarNie Egg
oooh sarn, pleaz, when you have time can you try to upload the lakorn with the teddy that i was talking about ???
i'm dying to watch it since ages... it was the second lakorn i saw when i was child (the first one was dao pra sook) and the only store we have here in brussel doesn't have it ..

can you pleaz ??

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sarn...you can't do this to me...I can't understand Khmer...:( and I am addicted...I'm watching and don't understand a word...it's killing me...I wanna know what they're saying...and I want more scenes...please...it's like an addiction...haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
ceda_lee said:
Sarn...you can't do this to me...I can't understand Khmer...:( and I am addicted...I'm watching and don't understand a word...it's killing me...I wanna know what they're saying...and I want more scenes...please...it's like an addiction...haha
[post="121690"][/post]​
ok ok wat clip u want me to translate :p

none3

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
ok ok wat clip u want me to translate :p
[post="121718"][/post]​

SARN why don't you and Wai Wai Noodle tag team and subtitle it in English. It sure would help..and you would probably make more money cuz now anyone can buy the lakorn... :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
You buddies are way off topic. This had turn into "fake r-scenes" to "real r-scenes." And then analyzing the clip it self. You guys are too funny.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooooo nancy girl ! u finally joinn us LOL...thought u goin by past dis topic as if it not in ur interest *ahem* >>>> None3 , i don't think i have time to subtitle but i'll willing to write short summarry and translate some diolgue ! I'll upload GOm Hueng JOng Pear after i finsh off 1 or 2 of my current project im uploading in the download forum ! >>>> ok..my buddy JUNE :wub: ....u know i alway got ur request >>>> from the same lakorn >>>

right click adn save as.....
First X "R"

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
How can I past by this topic? Haha. I just couldn't find the time to join you guys. And you guys are too a superb job without me.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:lmao: I just saw one kong and Ann in Jao Sao Klatan Han.......HmMm lol aftermath no clothes on and no one walking around like nothing happen? pretty exceptional I guess lol

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
none3 said:
I know exactly what lakorn your talking about. As for the girl, she was pretty popular back then. She was also very beautiful.
[post="118306"][/post]​
hey sarn do you have the clips for this lakorn????

junne

sarn, you're always the best fulfilling my demand of R scenes :wub: thank you so much... :rolleyes:
do you mind translating the teddy bear R scene like what did the pek say just before he R her...
lakorns nowadays arent as good as the ones from the late 80s and early 90s...
i agree with sarn that the R scene in brook and kob sawan biang was :shock:

wow...i just watched the R scene that sarn uploaded...he was all over her...

sarN

sarNie Granny
june said:
sarn, you're always the best fulfilling my demand of R scenes :wub: thank you so much... :rolleyes:
do you mind translating the teddy bear R scene like what did the pek say just before he R her...
lakorns nowadays arent as good as the ones from the late 80s and early 90s...
i agree with sarn that the R scene in brook and kob sawan biang was :shock:

wow...i just watched the R scene that sarn uploaded...he was all over her...
[post="122713"][/post]​
The lakonr is call "Khing Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng"

N"K : Hey Mister ! You broke your promisse
P'K " : Gun , knife, weapon dat under ur pillow i have throw it out .
N"K : Eh !
P"K : Yes , i rather broke my promise den to let dat Dr. Chaijon laugh in
mockery at me. If I were to hand you off to him it will be my left over not a virgin one.

Next morning>>>

P'k : WAt the matter ! Aw, you cry cause you pity Chaijon. Yeah, if i were you I prolly ...
N"k : GET out . GET out . If you don't I'll scream till your ear burst . Get out
P"K : Hey missy . Learn to think. We are Marry. YOu my wife. No matter wat you can't excape from a wolf 's claw.
N"k : why are you still here . GEt OUt. YOu want to die or wat ?!

:p

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
Secrets said:
I don't know about the fakest, but the that looks real to me (besides Roy ley w/ TIk and Aom) was the one with Pete and this n'k (don't know her name). It was an old old lakorn. Pete had two brothers and he was the middle child and the most rebellious. The older brother played by Dodo and the youngest brother by Off? Anyway, the R scene in that lakorn was HOT, it happened on a rainy day, n'k slapped p'k, he slapped her back, and then she fainted and he took her into his room and undressed her. He sat there until she regained conciousness, they started arguing and then he "R" her. It looked so real cause of the emotions and facial expressions going on between the p'k and n'k, then they kept switching off to the scenes while it happened. Hehehe I loved that lakorn. Hope you guys know which one I'm talking about. THe Khmer title was "Thro Ksai Bey".
[post="118284"][/post]​
OMG HEY SARN DO YOU HAVE THESE CLIPS???

cecilia

Staff member
It a revenge lakonr where the P"K father was cheated out of all his money by the N"K father . As the result the father shot himself and burn himself in a house and the mother went all crazy .So, he is bitter and seek revenge by kidnap the N"K dat just recently came from Paris . He torture her by raping her several time :blink: verbal /phycial abuse her ..there several scene where he grab, shake, push , slap, force kisses and one scene he rape her and den put her out in the rain till she past out anywho lol . He even force his sister to dump her bf and try to get close the N"K brother to trick him out of his money and the P'k also got close to the N'k younger sister. The n'k love her sister and doesn't want her to meet the same fate as the N"k does so she allow the P"k to do watever to her in exchange for her sister safety .The Nk did get pregrant and she wanted to kill the baby cuz she don't want any of the p'k blood in her something like dat but she was threaten by the p"K if she kill their baby or even go to the cop lol he will kidnap her sister and he will do more worst thing to her and his plan was to let her be pregrant with out a father for her baby so it will bring shame to her family.He release her to goes home but only to countine his plan by dating the younger sister and the N"k try to warn her sister but she refuse to lisent and the younger sister and the brother think teh N"K is trying to steal the younger sister boyfriend blah blah . Den later on her family found out she is pregrant and teh father was very mad and demand to know who the father but the n'k refuse to tell so some drama there lol o yeah her mom when found out about the pregrancy she have a stoke or soemhting her brain burst adn end up in the hospital she end up handicap . Everyone keep asking her who the father of the baby blah blah so she goes to her friend dat she meet on teh farm where the P"K capture her and ask him to be teh father of her baby and he agreed and they goes sign some marriage paper ....blah blah den she goes live with her friend at his farm which is next to P"K farm . O yeah P"k and the friend hate each other they are long time rival .
>>>>> more >>> i'll look thru the lakorn again and see wat else brb
check my store :wub:
[post="121432"][/post]​

^..hihi..i want to see this one..full version..mind upload..or did you upload and i missed it out.. :w000t: ..sound good and intense..

btw..who's the n'ek and p'ek?..anyone i know?

cikna

sarNie Adult
Em, there were too many to read...but I think no one haven't commented on Dang Sawan SArb (not sure of the spelling, pls excuse me) in which Por and Kob was in. During first night as husband and wife, Kan (Por's character) was angry with Dawan (Kob's character) because she turned up very late for their wedding and then accused her to be a player, he ended r**ing her! To me, it looked convincing because Dawan was under the sheet, her shoulders were bare and Kan just button his clothes. Anyway, sorry if I go off the topic. I can't recall any fake rape scene yet!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. That KGRKGR scene was hilirious, the teddy bear and the pillow in between them. Did you guys know that they're remaking this lakorn, but this time around it's channel 7 making it instead of channel 3.

Na'ek and Pra'ek with pillow and toy in between the bed. There was a part he punch the toy before throwing it down.

I love this elephant toy, my little brother has one exactly like it but smaller in size. Haha. :lmao: It ended on the floor the following night.