Fake R-Scene

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
sarN said:
i was just trying to stay on the topic :p
[post="119958"][/post]​
HHAHAH yes...it started with a fight then willing...i didn't like the P'ek..i want Pong to be the P'ek.......HAHHA ^_^

Heang

sarNie Egg
Fake "R" scenes- too many to name.

There are only a few that are very good and make the scene actually kinda romantic... One lakorn no one has mentioned yet was one that starred Saranyu. I don't know the n'ek name, but in the lakorn her name is "Bee". Saranyu played a half Arab guy name Mac I think. He fell in love w/ Bee's cousin and was gonna marry her, but the night before the wedding a neighbor of the cousin kidnapped & raped her. So when the wedding day came she was missing. The elders decided to go on w/ the wedding & have Bee replace her cousin as the bride. She fought hard cause she and Mac didn't get along at all. They tied her down & dressed her up. Anyways, after they got married they had a big argument where Mac's dad accidently hit Bee. She got mad & ran to her grandma's farm. Mac followed & they got into another argument which resulted in the "R" scene. There was a lot of struggling before it happened. The scene after was romantic. Bee liked to bite Mac's nose. I like that lakorn and the "R" scene.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Heang said:

There are only a few that are very good and make the scene actually kinda romantic... One lakorn no one has mentioned yet was one that starred Saranyu. I don't know the n'ek name, but in the lakorn her name is "Bee". Saranyu played a half Arab guy name Mac I think. He fell in love w/ Bee's cousin and was gonna marry her, but the night before the wedding a neighbor of the cousin kidnapped & raped her. So when the wedding day came she was missing. The elders decided to go on w/ the wedding & have Bee replace her cousin as the bride. She fought hard cause she and Mac didn't get along at all. They tied her down & dressed her up. Anyways, after they got married they had a big argument where Mac's dad accidently hit Bee. She got mad & ran to her grandma's farm. Mac followed & they got into another argument which resulted in the "R" scene. There was a lot of struggling before it happened. The scene after was romantic. Bee liked to bite Mac's nose. I like that lakorn and the "R" scene.
[post="120330"][/post]​
It's mention...Sarn mentioned it....Roy Marn with Sarunyu and remade w/gorgeous eyes Bee Bandit and the funny Pok Piyatida

sarN

sarNie Granny
Heang said:

[post="120330"][/post]​

LOL>>> i mention dat lakorn a few page back ! I even have dat "R" clip at my main site :p

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
BlueMoon said:
It's mention...Sarn mentioned it....Roy Marn with Sarunyu and remade w/gorgeous eyes Bee Bandit and the funny Pok Piyatida
[post="120334"][/post]​
LOL..ty BlueMoon, If you didnt mention the remake of this lakorn I wouldnt have known it was "Roy Marn"

I watched it, but didnt remember the title. LOLOL...Saranyu was tooo cute :wub: in this and the N'ek's character was funny, but she's not that pretty <_<

Didnt "Bitter Honey" with Monrudee and that old guy have a rape scene?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL..ty BlueMoon, If you didnt mention the remake of this lakorn I wouldnt have known it was "Roy Marn"

I watched it, but didnt remember the title. LOLOL...Saranyu was tooo cute :wub: in this and the N'ek's character was funny, but she's not that pretty

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
BlueMoon said:
Bitter Honey...who was in it and girl you have to give me a synopsis or summary...but you know Monruedee was in the first version of Ubattihead(The Accident) right...I believe there was a rape scene in that lakorn and Monruedee played it so well her character that is...lol.. the pr'ek he was not very good looking...I didn't like the remake with Pete cuz Katalina Gross couldn't act she made the lakorn dumb...
[post="120342"][/post]​
Yeah, wasnt Bird the P'ek or NO? Hehe, yeah...there is one in that one...Pete and KG's version rape scene was kind of weird>>>not satisfying at all <_<

BUT, still better than nothing...Muahahaha!!! ;)

Hahaha...Sarn, "Bitter Honey" is a loose translation...It starred Monrudee as N'ek and the P'ek was the same P'ek with Cherry (the lakorn I mentioned on the page before this).

Hmmm, a synopsis? This lakorn was probably older than Saranyu's and the poster lady... :unsure:

I'll have to come back to you on that one... B)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Yay Yay Yay!!!!  Finally!!!  :w000t:  :w000t:  :w000t: Someone knows what lakorn I'm talking about...Hahaha!  I could have sworn I wasnt losing my mind  :shocked:

You've seen it too right (NOT talking about Saranyu/Jariya or Chatchai/Lolita), BUT the lady in the poster and Saranyu???!!!

Do you know where I can get it?  I want to watch it again and it's been sooo sooo long that it will probably be like watching a "new" lakorn  :lol:
[post="119657"][/post]​
Off Topic...

Yes, I know which one you're talking. The one she is like a princess or something, and she was not suppose to marry someone below her class. But she did anyway. :lmao: But is long time I ago, I don't quite remember it. But isn't Nok Jariya player Saranyu's ex' or something like that in that movie??

I'm sorry I don't know where you would find that movie now. But keep trying, I'm sure someone might have a copy somewhere in their closet. :)

Back to Topic... here goes...

(OK, not a p'k - n'k "R" scene, but is still "R" scene)
I didn't actually watch this movie, but I saw a talk show talking about this movie and they showed part of the "R" scene. :shock: That "G-R" scene scared the "H" out of me and I never dare to watch that movie. The movie where a mother (played by Sinchai H. P) and daughter (played by Sai -Mai half-sister) got "R". I think the movie is called "Lah," where the mother later go after all those guys and killed them one by one. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

sarN

sarNie Granny
none3 said:
Sarn, did you recieve that lakorn i sent you? I hope you enjoy it!!! :D
[post="120474"][/post]​
yes i got it NOnE3~!! hhahaha it acutally kind of funnie but he so harsh on her even when she pregrant ! alway be pushing her around .. i swear with dat much shoving and pushing ..shouldn't she have a miscarriage already ??? but i like the p'k though he have a nice chest and shoulder :p im at the part where he let her go home ...it kind of funnie dat everyone know she being rape by the PK .. i mean the severant and his sister know hahhahaha . The lakorn is sooo olddddddd when were it... 20 years old ?Girls back den wear plus size clothes hahaha and have so much hair ! Some rape scene does have tracking problem wat u do ..... keep watching dat scene or something ... jk !!! It good over all consider it an old lakorn ! So can i sell it to make profit !! :rolleyes:

sulad

sarNie Adult
WOW....Back in the days "R" Scene are sure rough...Even rougher than the now days.....But oh! will who can resist it right... :loool:

none3

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
yes i got it NOnE3~!! hhahaha it acutally kind of funnie but he so harsh on her even when she pregrant ! alway be pushing her around .. i swear with dat much shoving and pushing ..shouldn't she have a miscarriage already ??? but i like the p'k though he have a nice chest and shoulder :p im at the part where he let her go home ...it kind of funnie dat everyone know she being rape by the PK .. i mean the severant and his sister know hahhahaha . The lakorn is sooo olddddddd when were it... 20 years old ?Girls back den wear plus size clothes hahaha and have so much hair ! Some rape scene does have tracking problem wat u do ..... keep watching dat scene or something ... jk !!! It good over all consider it an old lakorn ! So can i sell it to make profit !! :rolleyes:
[post="120492"][/post]​
I"m glad you like it. The tracking...Umm i don't know what you talking about? **blushing** I have to admit I am guility for watching a lot of the cheesy scenes. I do like the rape scene in this lakorn very much. this is one of my best lakorn.....yes, go ahead and sell, I don't care...there is a lot of people looking for old lakorn these days. But don't forget your promise.....you shold upload it for the others to see as well....

tata :rolleyes: :blink: :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'm not rewinding hehehe ..anywho..

None3! how u spell the lakorn tittle in khmer/english ? i dont know how cuz i dont know my vowle :p ----> i like the lakorn far and the n'k scream to loud everytime the p'k try to do something to her and stuff man .. my parent was like :blink: maybe cus of the dubber lolzzz and dang .... how come she alway wear a sleeping gown ? i guess it some kind of fashion back den but man ..she alway be wearing those pajama / gown as if she alway ready u know lolllzzz

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Bitter Honey or Nampueng Khom was remade a few years back. Sam was the p'ek I think (not too sure) and Pupae (Cherry's sister) was the n'ek. I'm pretty sure there was a rape scene. Story goes p'ek was in love with the n'ek's mom but she was a gold digger and left him for another man. Fast forward to the present, n'eks mom is in debt and so she sort of "sold" her daughter to p'ek. P'ek thinks she's like her mom so treats her horribly and he's still bitter that the mom left him so he takes it out on her.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
i'm not rewinding hehehe ..anywho..

None3! how u spell the lakorn tittle in khmer/english ? i dont know how cuz i dont know my vowle :p ----> i like the lakorn far and the n'k scream to loud everytime the p'k try to do something to her and stuff man .. my parent was like :blink: maybe cus of the dubber lolzzz and dang .... how come she alway wear a sleeping gown ? i guess it some kind of fashion back den but man ..she alway be wearing those pajama / gown as if she alway ready u know lolllzzz
[post="120566"][/post]​
Let see:

Gom Hueng Jong Pear

I can't think of any english transalation