Fake R-Scene

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
NO, it's not "Wanida"<<<not the one I'm talking about!

Saranyu starred with that girl in the poster...it's a realllyyyyy old lakorn and somehow he had to marry her because he kissed her or took her home really late one night...

He was poor or medium class guy in this lakorn...

Hahaha Sarn! How do you know? Ahhhh...you know me and swordplay ^_^

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Wai Wai Noodles said:
NO, it's not "Wanida"^_^
[post="119560"][/post]​

Oh okay but I think that lakorn you're talking about starred Nok Jariya Johnny's wife not this lady...he's poor and his girlfriend left him for a rich guy right and it was a period lakorn and they had ball room dancing and later he became rich...or am I talking about another lakorn...LOL

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
No, I'm not talking about the one with Johnny's wife because that's like the sequel to "Prissana" in which starred Chatchai Plengpanich and Mew Lalita. LOLOL

I'm determined to find the name to this lakorn Haha!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Wai Wai Noodles said:
No, I'm not talking about the one with Johnny's wife because that's like the sequel to "Prissana" in which starred Chatchai Plengpanich and Mew Lalita. LOLOL

I'm determined to find the name to this lakorn Haha!
[post="119565"][/post]​
The one I'm talking about is the sequel to Prissana? The one with Jariya and Sarunyu or the one you're talking about...me confused cuz I'm not talking about Prissana...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Wai Wai Noodles said:
^^^LOL...man, he raped her countless of times from what I've remembered...

He was so abusive and treats her like an animal...oh well, but the love scenes were definitely butterflies in the tummy moments :wub:

[post="119550"][/post]​

auctallly , he rape her 2 x LOL>>> the rest was "willing" but he was mean to her like chain her up and SHOUT at her everytime she deny knowing him and his daughter and he keep thinkin she putting up a show but really she never meet him before she was a twin with his wife dat runn off wiht dat Pimp . Even though he was abusive to her but after she decided to just live him even though she not his wife hahahha he stop and from den on it acutally very funnie and sweet ! My favorite scene is when OFf wanted to sleep with her but she told him he stink ! So he clean himself up and everything hahhahah .And dat night after putting his daughter to sleep .. yeah they done the wild thing and OFf was so hilarious in dat scene :loool: and the next morning was a butterflies in ur tummy cuz he ask her was it good last night LOL >> and she was all shy :wub:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
BlueMoon said:
The one I'm talking about is the sequel to Prissana?  The one with Jariya and Sarunyu or the one you're talking about...me confused cuz I'm not talking about Prissana...
[post="119568"][/post]​
Haha...Ohh ok, let me clarify myself:

LOL...I was referring to what you've said about Jariya and Saranyu's lakorn<<<In "Prissana" with Chatchai and Mew, Saranyu's character "Anon" was played by some other guy. Then comes the lakorn you've mentioned about Saranyu's and Jariya which then talks about "Anon's" life and N'ek was his neighbor.

Unfortunately, those two lakorns you've mentioned isnt what I was talking about. :(

If, only I could find a pic somewhere in these old magazines :blink:

N'ek in this lakorn is rich, but Saranyu wasnt. He also gambled and had some girls before he married N'ek.

LOL EDIT: Sarn, I didnt sit and count how many times Buahaha! :lmao: Unlike you, eyes glued to the screen! My eyes were too busy concentrating on the actions :lol:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Haha...Ohh ok, let me clarify myself:

LOL...I was referring to what you've said about Jariya and Saranyu's lakorn:(

If, only I could find a pic somewhere in these old magazines :blink:

N'ek in this lakorn is rich, but Saranyu wasnt. He also gambled and had some girls before he married N'ek.
LOL EDIT: Sarn, I didnt sit and count how many times Buahaha! :lmao: Unlike you, eyes glued to the screen! My eyes were too busy concentrating on the actions :lol:
[post="119580"][/post]​
oh okay wow I never knew they had sequels...but the one with Jariya was good too cuz Sarunyu's girlfriend left him for a rich guy and later when he became rich she wanted him back and the n'ek was a rich girl...I would like to know the title of that lakorn of theirs too but the one you mention I don't think I saw it.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yeah, in the original "Prissana" , Anon's character liked Prissana, but, of course, we all know she went for Chatchai.

Then when Saranyu did that lakorn with Jariya>>>Prissana and the King were also mentioned.

I'm just saying it's the "sequel" to Prissana because it talks about Anon's life afer she and the King got married...

OOOPS!!! But, back to the lakorn with Saranyu and the lady in the poster...anyone else seen it?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
yes I'm curious now on that lakorn does it have an R-scene cuz that would be his second one after Roy Marn if it did...LOL...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...that I cant recall, seen it once and that was wayyyy before my teenage years.

Her poster just brought up the movie and I've been wanting to buy it, but seems hopeless as of right now :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
so there was no "R" scene right .. omg wia wia wia wai wia i was all ear too lol....zzz

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOLOL...I cant promise you! Hahaha, I'm just looking for it because of your poster!

But, here's a lakorn with some spicy rape scene for you Hahaha!

She's a grammy singer, I think her name is Cherry...

In the lakorn she is mixed (although, I believe also she's mixed in real life too) and her mom was P'ek's gf or fiance, but went and married some other dude.

This was one of those revenge ones and P'ek was aggressive too...

I know she got pregnant, but cant remember if the baby was actually born or not :unsure:

I wonder where I can buy all these super duper old lakorns...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Yeah, in the original "Prissana" , Anon's character liked Prissana, but, of course, we all know she went for Chatchai.

Then when Saranyu did that lakorn with Jariya>>>Prissana and the King were also mentioned.

I'm just saying it's the "sequel" to Prissana because it talks about Anon's life afer she and the King got married...
OOOPS!!! But, back to the lakorn with Saranyu and the lady in the poster...anyone else seen it?
[post="119593"][/post]​
The one you're talking about I believe is called "hong-thong" something about golden swan or something like that. But for sure is "hong something" :)

The one sequel to Prissana's movie is called "Jao-Sao kong Anon". Lolita also guest star in the movie during one of the dance balls.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Maya_Fantasy said:
The one you're talking about I believe is called "hong-thong" something about golden swan or something like that.  But for sure is "hong something"  :)

The one sequel to Prissana's movie is called "Jao-Sao kong Anon".  Lolita also guest star in the movie during one of the dance balls.

Yay Yay Yay!!!! Finally!!! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: Someone knows what lakorn I'm talking about...Hahaha! I could have sworn I wasnt losing my mind :shocked:

You've seen it too right (NOT talking about Saranyu/Jariya or Chatchai/Lolita), BUT the lady in the poster and Saranyu???!!!

Do you know where I can get it? I want to watch it again and it's been sooo sooo long that it will probably be like watching a "new" lakorn :lol:

sarN said:
auctallly , he rape her 2 x LOL>>> the rest was "willing" but he was mean to her like chain her up and SHOUT at her everytime she deny knowing him and his daughter and he keep thinkin she putting up a show but really she never meet him before she was a twin with his wife dat runn off wiht dat Pimp . Even though he was abusive to her but after she decided to just live him even though she not his wife hahahha he stop and from den on it acutally very funnie and sweet ! My favorite scene is when OFf wanted to sleep with her but she told him he stink ! So he clean himself up and everything hahhahah .And dat night after putting his daughter to sleep .. yeah they done the wild thing and OFf was so hilarious in dat scene :loool: and the next morning was a butterflies in ur tummy cuz he ask her was it good last night LOL >> and she was all shy :wub:
[post="119574"][/post]​
hey, Sarn can u give the khmer title of this lakorn because i looking for this one but i can remind the title... is it the one they live on island and the another twin, the one who married with the p'ek go with an another guy....and she is really really harm.... because i want to buy it for my mum because she lost her version.. thank u so much by advance...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Maya_Fantasy said:
The one you're talking about I believe is called "hong-thong" something about golden swan or something like that. But for sure is "hong something" :)

The one sequel to Prissana's movie is called "Jao-Sao kong Anon". Lolita also guest star in the movie during one of the dance balls.
[post="119652"][/post]​

Thanks for the title...I wanna see that lakorn again...I think that's my first lakorn of Sarunyu cuz out of all his lakorn that one is the most unclear in my memory bank....I really like that lakorn too very romantic thanks I'm gonna search around that lakorn...