Fake Phoenixes

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
So, i started watching this on YouTube, and didn’t realize it wasnt fully subbed!!! there are like 3 different seasons. Season 1 is subbed but after that, i cant find it anywhere...anyone know of any sites where i might be able to find this series fully subbed???? Itz just getting freaking good! Omg plzzzzz help me!!!! Plzzzzzzzz...

fun

Expired Sarnie
No luck? I have watched the first seasons about a year ago. Been waiting ever since for the other seasons to get subbed. I wondered why the subbing team stop. This was such an awesome drama! At first I was like the two leads are ugly af LOL but after watching the first 2 episode, they suddenly became so beautiful! I kind of watched the other seasons raw, filing and costumes are so much better.

fun

Expired Sarnie
So, i started watching this on YouTube, and didn’t realize it wasnt fully subbed!!! there are like 3 different seasons. Season 1 is subbed but after that, i cant find it anywhere...anyone know of any sites where i might be able to find this series fully subbed???? Itz just getting freaking good! Omg plzzzzz help me!!!! Plzzzzzzzz...
Iqiyi app has season 2 and 3... it is under the name The Fake Spouse. I just checked season 2, it has subtitles. Haven't checked the 3rd season but I'm sure there should be. Now I'm gonna go finally watch the second season.