Fail Remakes

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm usually open minded towards a remake but when they ruin the storyline...............
In my opinion i think these are fail remakes....

Duay Rang Atitharn - Weir and Pancake
I like them but they changed a lot of the good storyline and they just bored me. I stopped watching within the first few episodes.

Tae Pang Gon - Anne and Num
I love Anne as much as the next fan but she looks too white to play a Lao princess, she did a great job but they should have chose someone who looked more Laos. They also dragged it out a lot, the Nok Chatchai and Jariya Enfone one was a perfect length, they didn't spend too much time on certain scenes.

Dao Prasook - Brook and Miang
I only watched a few scenes and it didn't even catch my eye unlike the Kob and Num version. The ending was kind of choppy too. Miang isn't very N'ek to me either.

cecilia

Staff member
1. NAMTAN MAI :p -- so disappointed despite ATEAM's hotness!
2. SAWAN BIENG -- GOSH, this lakorn made me hate R scenes!
3. CHALEUY SAK -- I HATE IT!
4. CH7 remakes -- one too many to name all :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
namtan mai.. it is because of aff's character. this was totally chaos. they didnt even portray their longing for each other. so sad.

i dont think sawan bieng was a failed. yeah the rape scenes was disappointing. two would have been enough but portraying emotion wise, they were by far the best from all sb remakes.

dao prasook... omg brook totally killed it for me. miang was okay but her face wasnt fit for dao lol
i didnt even bother to watch the whole lakorn.

cant think of any.

Candyy

sarNie Egg
for me personally, i thought the remake of wanida was a huge disappointment, especially because i was really hoping for one for such a long time! i think what really killed it for me was the casting...i guess it's hard to top mew and the old servant's relationship development.

and like everyone else, brook's version of dao pra sook was not great. lack chemistry.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Prasard Meurd Rita' s and Nat' s version blew. Actually all of mew's lakorn that was remade is incomparable to he original I would say. All of her lakorns from when she started to bout late 90's was a hit and star maker thus they'be been remade... ie prissana, wanalee, Prasard meurd, nai fun, tookatha reungrabum, wanida...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nam Tan Mai was a crap one, thought it will turn out good like the old version, people been saying it but not indeed. :nono1:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
yes NAMTARN MAI WAS A BAD BAD REMAKE. it didnt make any sense at all.... i thought.... i love ateam, but not in that drama.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
1. Fai Rak Asoon!!! Ugh, I'm so pissed at how much more violent it got and less romantic scenes...
2. Sawan Biang (Kob's version) so boring...couldn't even past the 1st episode...

I think those are it...most of the other remakes I have not seen.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Dao Prasook [Brook & that actress] it was HORRIBLE!

Fai Ruk Arsoon [Vicky & Boy] - As much as I LOVE Vicky, this remake disappointed me. The abuse was way over the top.

See La Manee [Kob & Paul] - When i heard they're gonna have remake of this, I was so excited! But when I found out about the pra'nang. I hated it already! & when I watched the lakorn, I HATED it even more!. I just hated this remake.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
duay raeng atitarn- vier pancake like what the freak? they added a bunch of stuff not even good and too many flashbacks. casting of the parents were out of place too. this version could not even compare to kob and tua's. i have a feeling pancake's gonna ruin tawee pope too. her and om versus tua and ann s, not a chance!

tawan yor saeng- vee and pancake vee in anything is ugh.. tua and pim was better.

baan sai tong- num and joy r. i found it boring and also because i don't like joy r. as nang'ek.

chaleuy sak- rome and ann even tho it got better towards the end, it was boring even ann couldn't save it.

prasart meud- nat and rita nat did better than i thought but he is too young for rita. sorry willy and mew was too good.

dao pra sook- brook and mieng

fai rak arsoon- boy and vicky

probably a bunch more i don't remember atm

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dao Prasook [Brook & that actress] it was HORRIBLE!

Fai Ruk Arsoon [Vicky & Boy] - As much as I LOVE Vicky, this remake disappointed me. The abuse was way over the top.

See La Manee [Kob & Paul] - When i heard they're gonna have remake of this, I was so excited! But when I found out about the pra'nang. I hated it already! & when I watched the lakorn, I HATED it even more!. I just hated this remake.
And yes Silamanee, it wasn't that bad but i would have enjoyed it more if they kept the old song. I loved that song so much.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Sawan Bieng I thought was better than Brook & Kob's version, but I like still like the Brook & Kob version because the rape was more believable. Brook didn't have to kidnap her like Ken to an island/beach; no need to waste gas money. He just did it there in the house.

Worst Remake
Dao Prasook - couldn't even watch the Brook and Miang version
Kularb Rai Naam - eck, didn't like it at all

Merit

sarNie Adult
dao Prasook...Brook and Miang version. Everything was all wrong with this one. From the leads to the supportings even to the servants. Well, even where Brook works was a mess. No one had chemistry in this lakorn. :facepalm: Even with that, I still watch it. :coverlaf:

donna

sarNie Adult
they did a bad job on

Tukkatha Rueng Rabum Pancake and Paul the old version is WAY BETTER
Nueng Nai Suang Ken and Janie didn't like that they turned it into a period drama when it came out in the 90's
buang hong pancake and vee the old version is wayy better. it starred ken's wife and john nuvo
ngao asoke pong/best same as nueng nai suang the period drama thing
hurn fah the new versions aren't good like num and suvannant version better
mae krua kon mai the new versions aren't as good

put it like almost all the remakes aren't as good as the originals!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
namtan mai- blah :p
duay rang atitharn- totally piss of with all the characters role [does not suit the actress/actors]Kob's version bet it!
dao pra sook - stilll Kob's ver. beat it also.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Definitely Namtam Mai. The cast did fine with their acting but everything else was just blah!

Ngao Asoke - I thought the violence portrayed in the lakorn was overboard. I mean the old version yes Ae got slapped quite a few times but it wasn't as exaggerated and overly dramatic like in the new version. The most important thing was that I didn't see any chemistry between Pong and Peung

Wanida - I don't know how to explain but this adaptation just didn't seem right at all. Tik's acting was stiff the whole time and Aff appeared annoying most of the time. I perfer Mew's portrayal of a more soft, prim and proper Wanida. The actor who played as Dao seemed like a miscast. He overracts so much and it annoys me when he raises his voice.