Fail Remakes

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
It's tough remaking a Mew lakorn.
Actually, I prefer Teya Rogers as Prissana over Mew...so it's not that tough to remake a Mew lakorn. They just chose the wrong actress. Aff's acting skills aren't that great. She just has a beautiful face according to the Thai people.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's all depend on ppl -- i see some beautiful faces on ch7 who can't act for their life lol (i won't point fingers lol)

Anyway, rumors has it that ch3 is remaking PRISSANA so we'll see who they'll cast in there ^^

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Lexa, I also perfer Taya Rogers as Prissina. I think Mew is a great actress but I personally think Taya suits the role more. She has that youthful sharp look to her and portrayed more emotions.

As for Aff I think whenever she plays a spunky character it never comes off right. I would have rather seen Taew as Wanida

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
"duang rey atitharn" >>> story goes nowhere and the happy ending is scandalous: the n'ek should be in jail cause she kills so many people
"ban saitong" >>> what did num did with my khun klai? and poojama, what happens to her: she looks like an auntie (grand ma after her marriage) ? saranyu and monrudee were perfect.
"siang luang siang ruk" >>> yes kwan was in it but why did they change the ending? in reality she ends up with the one who always helps her and be beside her.
and more.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
"duang rey atitharn" >>> story goes nowhere and the happy ending is scandalous: the n'ek should be in jail cause she kills so many people
"ban saitong" >>> what did num did with my khun klai? and poojama, what happens to her: she looks like an auntie (grand ma after her marriage) ? saranyu and monrudee were perfect.
"siang luang siang ruk" >>> yes kwan was in it but why did they change the ending? in reality she ends up with the one who always helps her and be beside her.
and more.
Do you know who starred in the old version of Siang Luang Siang Ruk???