Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

Katerine

Butterfly123
This looks great i so exited, vicky looks good.
that seen where she booked beaten :( so sad but looks so real...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Mannnn..... Boy is a wild man....! Poor Vicky has to be tortured like that! I hope he doesn't slap her or do anything too crazy! :eek:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
dang, the teaser looks so intense. I feel so bad for the nice vicky.
She was all bleeding. Wonder how they're gnna fall inlove. ?????
but looks good though. can't wait!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
dang, the teaser looks so intense. I feel so bad for the nice vicky.
She was all bleeding. Wonder how they're gnna fall inlove. ?????
but looks good though. can't wait!
Ooohhh I know how are they gonna fall in love specially since Boy's crazy in the head! LOL.

I wished the praek was ACE insteadd, Grrr. =/ Boy is damnn evil is hell!
I want Ace as a pra'ek but... I don't think he'll find this kind of sadist role. Ace is too nice! :D Maybe in the near future they will have another lakorn together!

pinkangle

sarNie Egg
;] Credits to Jae natty tee spicyforum
Link

rawr might be a revenge type lakorn ^__^ according to noiki she thinks this is a remake of where the pra'ek mistakes nang ek for his wife and kidnaps her and torcher her;
[/hi, can you post the link to the old two or one version of this lakorn i really really want to watch it and compare it to the new one with vicky and boy yhis year

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Damnn, BOY IS DA CRAZIEST praek ever! Forrreals. Damnn. Actually, Ace has been in RAI roles before or is going to be 'cause in Prajun See Roon w/Aff&Bie he's gonna be playing rai. :(

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
^^ I wish Ace get pek role he got one with Cherry and then that was it he got move to supporting. He plays a really good bad guy so hopefully in the future he get up there. I forgot mention so excited Vicky back as nek

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wat lakorn was that? i dont remember any where he was p'ek.... which one??? n with cherry..??

joey

sarNie Adult
wat lakorn was that? i dont remember any where he was p'ek.... which one??? n with cherry..??
I think the lakorn she was talking about is called "Lang Likhit" starring: Cherry, Ace, Au. & Pupae? (Cherry's sister). Cherry was paired up with Ace in that one, and Ace has some sort of special power too. I kind of forgot because it was an old lakorn.

Here is the link to the lakorn that I found on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27BZMWf2C3A Credits to saonikkinikki.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ace played as praek with Cherry?? You serious? 'hrmms.. Cherry look so much old for him =/ I love Ace with Vicky & Jaja! =) I hope Ace become praek someday too! His most significant role closest to praek role I would say was in KKF with Pat! He was cute with Pat too! :D I know I'm so excited for Vicky to be nang'ek again though this lakorn is not my type but I'll watch for Ace & Vickyy! Hope there will be scenes of them together, Haaa! She's so underated, :( I hope they give her more upcoming lakorn after this one! I want to see Vicky with Mart!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks 4 the links.. i might watch it one of these days when i have time...

hmmm mart n vicky.. i gotta picture that...

i agree jieb lover... that was like the closest role he had to being p'ek.. but argh.. too bad he isnt one yet... i fell in love with ace when i saw peak marn a long time ago.. hehe.. even though he played an annoying person in there tryin to get tik.. tik was so pretty in that lakorn..

vicky... even though ive seen her in some lakorns.. i think my fave one will always have to be yod ya yee.. with num.. hehe.. ^_^.. it would be great if she'll have more lakorn.. the older actresses don't have that much lakorns these days.. only some...