Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

danseurella

sarNie Egg
I like Ace too. And Vicky. I'm so glad to see Vicky in a lead role again. Hope Ace gets one. Soon. Actually I hope he gets far more than one ;)

cecilia

Staff member
ace's always a cutey --- even as gay disguise in SSD.
i like his goofiness in his lakorn -- would love to see him in p'ek role as well ..

as for this lakorn .. the preview makes it look so good. Boy does look scary as the p'ek ..
i would freak out like Vicky too if i'm kidnap by a dark strange man LOl

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i couldnt help laughin from ur comment ceci..

haha but i agree though on boy's part hehe..

p'ek's wife has cheated him with a man in bangkok and he back home alone. one day, he read at the newspaper that the n'ek is going to marry with a rich man and he think she's his wife because they look alike. he kidnapped her, beat her, raped her and more. in reality, his wife and the n'ek are twins and bla bla bla.
Alice, you're wrong, in this one, the p'ek is a real sadic.
o...m...g... i am so going to watch this lakorn! <---that sounded so perverted didn't it? lol...but i don't know why they would give such a demanding role to a new actor...

are there any pics of the cast yet? i've seen the clip of them...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
totally can't wait.

why can't they put ateam in this lakorn? anyways, looking forward to seeing vicky as nang ek again with a different pra ek.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. if they put ateam in here.. it would be like another jlr..

hehe .. aff was given the role.. but i guess she didnt take it ^_^...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
but im fine with that..

im glad vicky is n'ek again ^_^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Damnn The teaser Vicky seem like she got hit badd :( My poor girl! Grrr. Praek isn't even all that in here, He looked better in some of the pics wishy had posted in the previous pages!

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i saw the teaser and it look pretty good.
can't wait until it aired...vicky look so pretty..