Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aom P. dad directing. then same director. so it'll probably be the same. lots of kicking,hitting and stuffs like old version that he directed. they should have get a new director. oh he has a girly voice? then what a turn off. yeah guy who play aggressive role should have deep mainly voice would make it more watchable.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol aom's dad is directing his own lakorn again. i wonder if he'll change it up abit.

boy doesnt look cute in the fitting. i guess he only looks good in pictures.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
boy look better in pics....
i guess have to wait and see how he really look on screen...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the clip of their interview. i do not like his voice. not manly.doesn't fit to play an aggressive pra'ek, even though his face fits but he needs to work on his voice, at least learn to use his voice in acting would be good. Ess is in here too. cool! i like him.maybe he'll play as nang'ek boyfriend. but weird a bit though that he and Vicki was a couple in their last la korn "sapailooktong" they were a cute couple in this la korn, i think would have been better if they change pra'ek to Por. but i'll give this new guy a chance because i like Vicki and Ess too.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Vicky and ace was cute.. Just saw the fitting..
Boy's good looking but yes, his voice isn't as
manly as he looks. LOL I wished it was POR. =]
but it's okay. I'll give him a shot! I wonder
when this will air??? anyone have a clue.. i mean
hopefully next year... =]

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Por's busy...besides, we never know...glad to see Vicky back as n'ek...

How is it that woman get prettier as they get older? Cuz she looked really plain in Yod Ya Yee...that was my first lakorn, and her face was forgettable...but now...everytime she's on screen...da-yum...she's gorgeous, as a good or bad girl.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i think to some people as they get older they gain more looks when they are younger...
vicky gotten prettier and prettier through out the years....

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i really like vicky..shes really pretty..and she can definately act..shes not only one type..she can do many roles..cuz i first saw her in sapai look tung..and her character was innocent and sweet..and now shes in jai rao..playing a strong and different type..so shes versatile..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay...Vicki is a lair <_<

how dare she mislead us...she said she didn't have any upcoming work on the At Ten show
w/ the cast of Jai Rao... :lol:

anyways i'm interested in tis one...one cuz Vicki's back to Nang'ek status (i still long for Joy R.)
and two...i'm kinda digging Boy...though i'll go check out his voice...lol

summary of the old lakorn please

Por's busy...besides, we never know...glad to see Vicky back as n'ek...

How is it that woman get prettier as they get older? Cuz she looked really plain in Yod Ya Yee...that was my first lakorn, and her face was forgettable...but now...everytime she's on screen...da-yum...she's gorgeous, as a good or bad girl.
yes Yod Ya Yee was my first lakorn w/ Vicki too
btw love the theme songs in tat lakorn...i dunno
she was memorable to me...i guess cuz i liked the
lakorn so much and tat was during my Num craze
phase so i probably remember..cuz several years
later wen i saw her in her lakorn w/ Chakrit i immediately
remembered her :lol:

So, juz for the record i'm not thread stalking u..lol

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. i love her in YOD YAD YEE ..
my first lakorn i saw her and became a fan instantly .. haha, and it's during the SORNAM craze too LOl
she was plain and boring looking just like aff in her old days. but then again, even the p'ek are funny looking too :loool:

my guess is that, probably b/c back then, there's are already #1 actress/actress --- so the newer one have to sorta have to tone down their looks LOL
but now, the newbie generations of then are emerging as the hot craze which sorta push back the newer generation back with little project to work on too ..
--- however, i agree, women get beautiful as time goes but also face weight problems as well LOl

Katerine

Butterfly123
^^Yod Ya Yee they look was plain but everything else was cute :wub:

Did Aom's Dad direct the old on? :blink: i thought they would have got a new director :rolleyes:

onahc

sarNie Elites

how dare she mislead us...she said she didn't have any upcoming work on the At Ten show

anyways i'm interested in tis one...one cuz Vicki's back to Nang'ek status (i still long for Joy R.)

Vicky didn't lie, she told the host she will be doing a lakon.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

You read my mind, I was so gonna call you on that...Ken and Chakrit, huh? lol

Yeah, I heard on At Ten that she only has one lakorn, compared to the many that Aff has...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They should choose Ken or Por cos they can show up to be aggressive and their tone of voices.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
when is this one coming out? haven't seen vicky as the main lead for a while. glad that she is back and with this kind of lakorn, yay!