Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sphek Posted Today, 04:36 AM
Can someone post a pix of Boy Prakorn? I don't know who is he.
you can go see his picture in page 8

yeah one twin is bad-she's a bossy girl tell pra'ek to do everything around the house & then ran away with another guy, the other twin is good which is nang'ek. but both twins are pra'ek wives. LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Both of the twins is praeks wives? Does that mean the bad twin was his first wife? THe one he mistaken for nang'ek, good twin??!
If that is then I understand why he mistaken nang'ek for his wife.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah his first wife is the bad one,he has a kid with her, i think a daughter...then she leaves him..and then he went to kidnap nang'ek because she looks like his wife and he "r" her. yeah he mistaken thinks nang'ek is his wife because she look exactly like his wife,even though she explain she's not his wife but he doesn't believe her, so beginning he was this nice good husband, and he turns into a cruel mean guy to nang'ek because he was angry at his wife who he mistaken think is nang'ek...but he's not mean for long because after they fell in love he was nice/sweet to her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh kool, vicky playing as a twin. this will be a challenging role for her. she could play the sassy and incodent type.

paulina

sarNie Egg
I don't feel so bad because other people remember this lakorn like me and this was a pretty old lakorn, I like the guy Boy, he doesn't look bad and he looks tall and lean, the only other guy I can think that can play aggressive like this is Aum and maybe Andrew.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Por Thrisadee will play this character well too. he match to play a aggressive pra'ek. like he play in dao ja ras fah. he play his character so well that make me go nuts over him. LOL

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, definitely Teedee, Por will play an excellent aggressive pra'ek!
gosh, he looks extremely HOT doing it too. not to mention, chakrit
and all the above, they're all perfect too. but isn't BOY confirmed?? LOL
I wish vicky and chakrit can pair up again!

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
seeing those pics of boy back in page 8
i think he fit the p'ek role.
from the pics he already look scruby and aggressive

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Boy is fit & he's tall so let's hope he can pull it off. I hope he has a deep voice too. :lol: Actors with deep voice when they scream & get all aggressive, it makes the lakorn even better. :D Like Aum.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Lol yeh hope he has a deep voice make him even more sexier lmao, but hate it when as fit P'ek as a girls voice just puts me off them :p

i think Por Thrisadee will play this character well too. he match to play a aggressive pra'ek. like he play in dao ja ras fah. he play his character so well that make me go nuts over him. LOL
OMG yeh Por would be good in his role, he has the face for it to :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol yeh hope he has a deep voice make him even more sexier lmao, but hate it when as fit P'ek as a girls voice just puts me off them :p

OMG yeh Por would be good in his role, he has the face for it to :p
Yeah, if the pra'ek has a deep voice, then it makes the lakorn even better-- more exciting. :lol: But if he has a girly voice... uh.. i might have a hard time adjusting to it.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
So this is Vicky's big lakorn role, I guess...Anne did this twice I think, I wonder how Vicky could portray those roles...at least she's finally gonna be n'ek, after being a supporting character for her past 2 lakorns...I think she'd do fine, cuz in SLT, she played the too nice, sweet and innocent role...then she plays the spunky, high maintenance, mean because she can be role in JR....

Katerine

Butterfly123
^^Lol yeh don't forget Prik Tai Gub Bai Kao where she played a dramatic role with problem she said that was her first time playing and she did it very well

Katerine

Butterfly123
Yeah, if the pra'ek has a deep voice, then it makes the lakorn even better-- more exciting. :lol: But if he has a girly voice... uh.. i might have a hard time adjusting to it.
they had the fitting today and Aom P dad directing i thing but boy has a kindof girly voice <_< maybe they give him coaching on his voice to manly it up lmao

cecilia

Staff member
i think they look cute in today fitting ^^
the little girl is so cute .. she's n'jean from Noon/Aon's lakorn ^^