Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
^that's what i said too .. CHATCHAI ..i like him when he's young and all but to come back and do p'ek role with young n'ek .. and torturing too. on top of that. it just doesn't look good. will remind me of PREUKA SAWAD in a different range .. so --**sighed* it can be oil/aff :p

Raiya

sarNie Adult
WHAT?! Now it's Chatchai??? Ahhh no! He's too old for our Aff right?! Oh no oh no...I too am ok with Oil!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I still think Ken and Mart would be perfect. I don't know about Oil, I can't picture him being too aggressive, but atleast he's better than Paul. So if is Oil... I'm happy. As for Nok Chatchai, his style is too lay back, so not him either.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Haha Nok can't be too old for Aff, she's 27-28 right? Now Fon was only 21 when Nok star with her lol. I like the idea of Oil and Aff but it seem so off track for Oil in such a rapist role.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i can imagine oil as a rapist, he should be :drool: but aum a will be perfect in this lakorn. agressive, dirty, island :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
i can imagine oil as a rapist, he should be :drool: but aum a will be perfect in this lakorn. agressive, dirty, island :lol:
hahah. that's so funny .. all them tan too --- wooo!

SUNNY, i think he's too old for her -- the wrinkle doesn't help either :( -- plus, i don't' want to see PS repeat with him and aff :( enough with Fon already :lmao:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I want Chakrit though...I'm so happy its not Paul lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
chatchai just needs to step down from p'ek role!..i thought he mention on one of his interview that he wouldnt work with younger n'eks. i just hope its a rumor. just stick with paul or change him to a different pra'ek around the same age group

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. tinah, you mention that part too .. i was thinking in my head too -- if it's nok, then i'll settle for Paul at least, i only irritate by his acting not the whole him LOl

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
girls, ch3 seems like strange pair, i mean nok and namfon, willy and ja and now they think for nok and aff...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Chakrit already has his hands full.lol. He only accepts 2 lakorns at a time... Besides, he has movies too, I think?
Nok Chatchai + Aff=...WTF????!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL Sajenna! You called it...agressive, dirty, and an ISLAND!

Chakrit already has his hands full.lol. He only accepts 2 lakorns at a time... Besides, he has movies too, I think?
Nok Chatchai + Aff=...WTF????!!
Yep...we are all confused by the new pairing :blink:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Bao has a solution give the role to Aum and life goes on

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE .. from PAUL to Chatchai.. eeek.. I would PREFER PAUL instead then.. but Oil ow.. hehehe .. that is better than the other two.. but.. krit.. that is HOT.. SAME THING GOES TO AUM.. muahaha xp.. eeeek.. im scared to find out who p'ek is now.. >_<.. aiyaiyai..

-aiko >_<...

cecilia

Staff member
NOk *sighed* I can't stand it. i will boycott not to watch it if with nok and my poor aff :(

praying some director see these comments --- it's agitating to seen strange age difference together :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha not just willy/ja but also mart/taew too. whats up with that?!?!?

im gonna wait til they actually have an opening. i never thought lakorn thai would choose chatchai as their pra'ek though cuz most of time their pairings would suit each other by age. like janie-ken-anne and ken-aff, chakrit-janie etc.

cecilia

Staff member
^well, janie doesn't look young next to ken but with anne and ken, you can tell just by looking at their face but who am i to say, he marry his wife a bit older too so whatever .. i just hope NOK refuse this offer ..

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
well i loove paul..im totally ok with it if hes still the p'eak.but not chatchai.well the first i saw him (chatchai) in was with namphon.and i was like ewww..y did HE get to b p'eak.it was really gross..he looked really perverted too!.even though i love namphon i couldnt finish that lakorn...