Fai Luang (The bed scene) R- rated

lin88

sarNie Hatchling

Mario Maurer as Naparoot (Rot)
Mint Chalida Wijitvongtong as Yotien (Tien)

After the said goodbye to the manager

Naparoot: (Walking up to the workers) Wait is Yotien not going with everyone?
Worker: She’s taking the bus home
Rot: Well, How did you all get here?
Worker: We drove here.
Rot: Can the car it everyone?
Worker: Yes when we came we all fit.
Rot: Well then, you better get going.
Worker: (Wai) Goodbye
Rot: (Wai back) Goodbye

He was thinking where she got to and got into his car to drive past the taxi/bus stop. He saw her trying to hail a taxi and cut right in front of her.

Rot: Yotien, get in the car.
Tien: I was just about to hail a taxi.
Rot: You don’t need to, get in now.
Tien: But I don’t want to go with you.
Rot: I said get in the car now, I want to talk about work.
Tien: But today is not a working day.
Rot: Ooyyy…(Gets out of the car and walking to her) Can you not play hard to get. I parked liked this the police is going to come and charge me (opens the car door) Hurry up and get in (pushing her in)

He then went to the driver side and drove off.

Rot: You’re really that scared of me?
Tien: Can we talk about work.
Rot: I don’t want to talk about work, I want to talk about something else.
Tien: The usual stuff.
Rot: You can say that. But I’ve got some new news about your sister.
Tien: What is it? Khun Naparoot, please hurry and tell me now.
Rot: Why are you so haste? We can talk calmly I we rush things  you might have a heart attack.
Tien: What news is it? What do you want to do to my sister?
Rot: I will finish everything off with your sister.
Tien: What does that mean? Please explain.

He stops the car on the side of the road.

Rot: Finished, she’ll be finished for sure.
Tien: You, NO, you can’t do anything to my sister
Rot: Why can’t I? When everything is going to plan. Bit by bit. This plan needs to be carried out bit by bit
Tien: Don’t, you have to stop this.
Rot: What is this? You dare to order me? Who do you think you are, and who am I?
Tien: Khun Naparoot, I beg you, please don’t do anything to my sister, let her go. Please I beg of you
Rot: Beg? Anyone can beg, but my father never got the chance to plead anybody. Should I listen to you?
Tien: But my sister is just a woman, she can’t fight against you.
Rot: Too bad, is too late.
Tien: But you can stop it. What can I do to make you stop?
Rot: I have a proposal for you.
Tien: Khun Naparoot.
Rot: You don’t have to act clueless, to make me feel sorry. I have a new idea.
Tien: You can think of anything as long as you don’t hurt my sister. Even I my sister dies you won’t get anything.
Rot: You think I want to kill your sister? But that could be true, maybe I will kill her slowly so that she spits out blood and I won’t be put in jail neither.
Tien: Can you kill me instead?
Rot: My target is your sister, not you. Unless you have a new offer for me. Maybe I will listen.
Tien: Offer, what offer? What do you want, tell me what do you want?
Rot: You have to agree to be mine for a day. I want to see how good you are.

She went all still and sat in her seat silently.

Rot: Why are you so quiet? Does that mean you agree to my proposal.
Tien: Wait a sec, we are negotiating at the moment right, you have to assure me that it will be worth it.
Rot: Ofcourse it will be worth it. You will only be my wife for a night. You’re not in a position to bargain with me. You either agree or don’t agree. As for the situation, lets just say you’re sister will be spitting out blood for sure. Whether she dies or not depends on how strong she is.
Tien: You won’t back down?
Rot: Never.
Tien: But your mother.
Rot: Don’t bring my mother into this. So…

Knowing that she failed to negotiate, she fell back into her chair, looked away and nodded her head slightly. Rot smiled with victory, he had her.  He drove off to a nearby drive in motel where they were ushered into a carport and then the usher closed the curtain.  Rot open the door and she walked past him into the room and looked around worried. Rot shut the door making her turn around to look at him. She walked backwards towards the bed and when she hit the bed she sat down slowly. Rot approached her as she was still trying to move away. He reached his arm out to touch her face. Right then and there she changed her mind.

Tien: Don’t, don’t. I change my mind a will not agree with you. I want to go home.

With that she tried to run out. But he held her back.

Rot: Stop. Where do you want to go?
Tien: Let go of me.
Rot: (Still hugging her) We’ve reached this point and you want to turn around and leave easily
Tien: (Struggling) Please I beg of you, don’t do anything to me, let me go. (Going for the door)
Rot: (Pulling her back into a hug) Stop, come here.
Tien: Let me go.
Rot: STOP. If you don’t want anything to happen to you sister, you better do as we agreed.
Tien: No…
Rot: Come now…

Tien tied to fight him off as much as she could but he was too strong and he threw her on the bed and got on top of her holding her arm down on the bed. She looked away as he was kissing her neck. She was still struggling and with all her might she pushed and he fell off the bed making him angrier. She tried to get off the bed but he quickly got up again and pined her down again.  He put her two hands together and held her wrists with one hand as he unbuttoned his shirt and undid his belt and pants button with his other hand. He then went to unbutton her top as he was kissing her neck.

Tien: (Crying) Please don’t…
Rot: To late for that. You will be mine for today.

He pulled her jacket off and he managed to get her shirt off and pulled her cami off revealing her bra and her tummy. He went to kiss her tummy making her flinch every time he kissed her. With his skilful hands ha managed to undo her bra and pulled it off. He began to caress her breast as he was sucking on the other one and then switched sides. Tien was still squirming underneath him arousing him even more. He kicked off his pants and unzipped her skirt and yanked it off along with her underpants and was caressing her everywhere with both his hands as Tien was still trying to push him off. Rot then pushed his manhood into her making her scream of pain and she scratched his chest making him groan as he continued to kiss her and move in and out of her. Tien felt defeated and stopped fighting it, she was his already so she just lay there and let him do whatever he wanted to do with her while tears were falling from her eyes. Rot realised she was not fighting back anymore but did not back down as he was enjoying her taste too much. She was so tight making his manhood go crazy. He was almost reaching and started moving in and out faster. Until finally he released inside of her, he pushed in a couple more times to make sure all the it was inside her and then pulled out and laid on his back for a bit panting and smiling to himself. Mint just turned her back towards him and wrapped herself with the blanket and cried softly to herself. He wrapped his arm around her waist, Tien could feel his hard chest pressed against her back and they laid in that position until he fell asleep. Tien could feel soft breathing on her neck and turned around to see if he was really asleep and took the opportunity to gently pull his arm off her and push him on his back and quietly put on her clothes and left. A couple of hours later Rot started to stir with his eyes still closed and felt to bed to feel for Tien but the bed was empty. He open his eyes and saw only a blanket, he open the blanket slightly to find a little red dot on the sheet and smiled to himself happily.

Rot: (Thinking to himself) I was your first...

Couldn't help myself. Hehe...Enjoy everyone hope you like it ^_^

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
Yea. It just a one shot. I couldn't help myself. I could picture them in this story but I couldn't write the whole story.

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
Not shy. Just can't bring myself to write the whole story. I may write another fresh story bout them.

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
This part was just a one off. I will write a different story for them glad u liked it though.