Fai Chon Saeng (Feeling Good)

onahc

sarNie Elites
i hate the p'ek character, too passive. n'ek is doing all the work. great's acting is so blah, maybe he should be given a more challenging role.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Yeah, i like great but this role is not helping him but i like these type of p'ek that isn't a jerk to the girl and loves her no matter what...now that i think about how can i like a p'ek who rapes the n'ek and she falls in love with him so troubling in real life it's so hard to accept why do n'eks in lakorn fall for their rapist?

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I was watching ep. 9 and 10 but was so sad, my tears just came down when the doctor told Wantagan that we found a tumor in you brain. I couldn't stop crying but I'm to see that at least she Khem beside her. This lakorn is really good to watch and each episode is getting more intense. Can't wait until next week. Love Chompoo.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Did anyone else notice in episode 9 the bottom of the screen showed "Fai ruk asoon" instead of "Fai chon sang". I guess they forgot which lakon they were showing, hehe.

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
hey i was wondering about the lakorn since i dont understand thai when chartchai was small his bestfriend is wantagon do he know that she's a twin. ALso in eps 10 does charchai know that wantagon is a twin because i saw him starring. Sorry im not a good explainer :)

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
so is wantakarn going to die? i don't know but i see more love from khem than great. khem was there when she was sick and he's better looking too lol. he should have been p'ek. well even if he doesn't end up with her i hope he won't get with great's sister cause she is so annoying. she's always saying bad stuff about wantakarn even though she doesn't even know her personally.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Yeah, i like great but this role is not helping him but i like these type of p'ek that isn't a jerk to the girl and loves her no matter what...now that i think about how can i like a p'ek who rapes the n'ek and she falls in love with him so troubling in real life it's so hard to accept why do n'eks in lakorn fall for their rapist?
I agree...That's why I coudn't watch Sawan Bieng although I absolutely love Ken and Ann.

not sure. it seems like it can still go on for quite some time.

Sassy

sarNie Egg
this is one of the lakorns where the pra'ek is...lets just say normally when the two leads are together, the viewers are supposed to smile and be like awww. in this case, whenever great enters the scene, im like urghhh. like when jason was trying to take her to the hospital, he just walked in and went right to hit him. i feel bad for him cause i dont think hes gaining any fans, unless im wrong. lol.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
^Yeah Great and his character sucks balls... I hardly watched this one because I get sooooo annoyed when he's on. But the rest of the cast is awesome! Ugh Great I'm over you forever.Ruined a perfectly good lakorn. He just has no chemistry w Chom or charisma to be a lead. He's the new Kong S for me, cannot watch them. Did anyone see the tonight show w Chom and May? Chom pretty much said that Great needs improvement w her saying that he "...has great potential..." hahaha should watch it girl was working to find the words hahahaha. On another note todays episode just got real!!! Tien, Tien, TIEN. I almost had a heartattack because of her.

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow...this lakorn has kept me on my foot! I absolutely cant wait to see what happens next! and I have to add that I love chompoo's acting in this lakorn! shes so talented! I just hope that we get to see some cute scenes with her and great....there werent that many but I hope the next episode will make up for it.

I think this lakorn will end this upcoming thursday...so about 2 more eps?? correct me if Im wrong im just taking a guess right now...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
This is one of my favorite lakorn atm. Love Chom! But I just hate the fact that Wun doesn't bother to take care of herself first, knowing that she has a brain tumor. All that's in her mind is revenge and revenge. It's to the point where she'll lose her life cus of it.

I have to say nong Koy is sooo adotable! I love her smile! When she first saw Wun and Natin, her smile is the cutest thing ever! She's just so cute!

I do wish that they'll be more sweet scenes between Chom-wun and Great! I saw those scenes on the teasers. Hope it'll come soon!

Wadee is prego! I think Khem is being such a butt head to her right now. Especially when she wants to tell him that she's prego, he ignores and leave her.

That kiss with Chom-wun & Great was super cute. Heehee. Can't wait for the sweet scenes to come!!!

I think this lakorn is ending in episode 15, according to what I've read that from Kat at Rteam's youtube channel.