Fai Chon Saeng (Feeling Good)

moonstar

sarNie Adult
JASON IS MY NEW HOTTIE!! DAMN IT, THEY SHOULD HAVE CASTED HIM AS THE MAIN GUY! SUCK how he's not going to end with chom. Chom and Jason should do another lakorn together. Great doesn't even seem like the main guy.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Jason was so sweet in episode 3 when he told Chom "If you're hurt, I'm hurt. I am willing to go anywhere you go, whether it's hell or heaven. I will always be with you." He's so HOT HOT burning in flame. Hate how Great kept popping in and out. I guess i'm being biased b/c i like JASON!! heheeee.

fanny

sarNie Adult
JASON is going to end up with GREAT'S ugly sister. why cant they let someone more attractive play her character. I'm loving CHOM in lakorn she is so strong. Most of her lakorn with ch.7 are suck and boring, but this is sooo good. I love the part where CHOM was at the hospital fighting with CHAI'S sister and his mom and CHAI tried to stop them and he said to WAN is this not enough for you WAN. and CHOM replied, "NO" LIFE EXCHANGE WITH LIFE. i'm so loving this lakorn i love how CHOM slapped those bitches so hard it seem so real. cant wait til next week.

Sassy

sarNie Egg
looks like jason is everyones favorite! i was INluv with jason! hes still cute, but OMG he was super cute in his younger years. i was clued to the tv, watching his concerts and mvs over and over and over... i even recorded all of his tv series. so sprung...

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
looks like jason is everyones favorite! i was INluv with jason! hes still cute, but OMG he was super cute in his younger years. i was clued to the tv, watching his concerts and mvs over and over and over... i even recorded all of his tv series. so sprung...
Seem like you are really obsessed about Jason. Undeniably, he is cute and especially for his role as Wanthakan's boyfriend.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Jason was so sweet in episode 3 when he told Chom "If you're hurt, I'm hurt. I am willing to go anywhere you go, whether it's hell or heaven. I will always be with you." He's so HOT HOT burning in flame. Hate how Great kept popping in and out. I guess i'm being biased b/c i like JASON!! heheeee.
:lol:

WOW, Jason is really that sweet! :wub: I need more scene of Chom & Great!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I am so glad Chom moved to CH3! :D She has such greaaat oppurtunities and her lakorns are so much better :D
I think so too. She did make a good choice. After all, she is still very hot and super cute to be a supporting actress as Ch7 wanted her to be.

Bou

sarNie Adult
I am so glad Chom moved to CH3! :D She has such greaaat oppurtunities and her lakorns are so much better :D
agree!! I always LOVED Chom but Ive never seen her in any great roles while she was with ch7 but now that she is with ch3, I get to see more of her and her roles are wayy better!I cant get enough of her, and she portrays her roles so well! cant wait for the next few episodes, should be great and intense! CHOM totally rocks!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
:lol:

WOW, Jason is really that sweet! :wub: I need more scene of Chom & Great!
I'm with you on that. I want to see more scenes of Chom&Great. I'm currently watching eppy3 and there hasn't been much scenes of them two =(

Chom does have better roles in lakorns with ch3. Although I still do love her lakorn with Arnus Kol Lhong Ruk. They were so cute together. But I'm loving her with Great atm :D

Jason is quite cute. I think this is the first lakorn of him that I remember seeing. He's hot. Hahaha.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I don't really care about Great. I actually want to see more of Chom and Jason. Don't get me wrong, Great is CUTE too! I agree with everyone, glad Chompoo moved over.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree about Chom moved to Ch3.

It would be better if Nice Chom with Jason & Bad Chom with Great. I really dont care about nice or bad Chom, as along Chom with Jason & Great. LOL

Hope Chom & Jason have a lakorn in future but Jason get to be the p'ek!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
lol. i dont even see the point of GREAT being in here :) llike.. his role.. so useless. lol

the cat fights are getting annoying. slap slap slappp

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
lol. i dont even see the point of GREAT being in here :) llike.. his role.. so useless. lol

the cat fights are getting annoying. slap slap slappp
Agreed about Great! I'm not sure if I'm not feeling him or the character, maybe both.I just don't think he's charasmatic enough to be lead and he reminds me of Mario Lopez, good looking but annoying at the same time because he's tries a bit hard to be charming, I'm not buying it. But I hate that when I see him I'm like 'you need to gtfo of the screen!' He's the "praek" and all... He's ruining the experience for me. But I'm keeping up on it for Chom/Wan and Jason's hotness! I wish tptb can see a lot of us wanting Jason and Chom and would go back and edit Great out...not gonna happen I know :(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lmao! Hahaa. Funny how everyone wants Chom w/ Jason instead of Great. :p Gosh, I want to know why Chom and Jason seperate in here. :( There must be some kind of twist or something not revealed yett. -.-