Fai Chon Saeng (Feeling Good)

Katerine

Butterfly123
I thought Chom was pretty in Plerng Prai as Duen. She doesn't need pretty clothes to look pretty.

From out of all pra ek, why Great? He may look good but not really my type. I guess I will give him a chance. Rarely will I start to like a pra ek that I didn't like before lol

First episode seems good, and I can't stand Tien. She doesn't give a crap that her father was murdered. And Wan kick ass. I love her and got to agree that they should tone down the slapping- it will indeed get boring.
lol tien i think has something to do with the death if not something she knew something lol

as for great i don't mind him (but this is my first 'offical' great lakorn) but i remember a p'ek saying that p'ek are lucky to get they're roles as they're aren't many p'ek roles lol

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Love mai as nang rai...never disappoint me she is one talented actress..

I buy it when araya plays rai/nasty...so who gets with great out of the twins??

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Man I hope Chom gets an award for this one...It is somewhat of an award bait role too! Hahaha I want Jason!He's HAWT! Thank you King Somjing for the locker/pool scene w shirtless Jason;). I get a little annoyed that Great is the lead...he isn't bad he's just sooo BLAH Wish Jason was the lead...Does anyone else just randomly start singin *theun thon chaow kid teung gun bang mai?!* I hope Came doesn't get raped by Greats ugly sister! I love watching this one to see Wan run shit! I'm really glad her sisters going to be okay...was going to skip the scene where she gets torched but it was alright.I knew she would be because on seesan Chom was like Tien is very conservative but she gets knocked up before getting married. Hahaha. It would be weird to go through burnt victim therapy knocked up. I like the storyline and Wans type of nang ek but I'm not into the coupling Wah I hate it when that happens :/ Darn you Great!! Oh I hate the double pranangs too. To me it just means there's some average caliber acting going on. Chai and Great are more of the friend to the leads or the other guy to me...can't get into either as leads ever...Rant over

tinah

sarNie Coma
jason is forever HOT! love him..

too many slaping and phyco people in here. reminds me of an exact lakorn lol

cecilia

Staff member
i love the evil chom too. i like the slapping part -- it's like wan said 'we have feet/hands, why can't we defend ourselves'
if someone as bad and ill manner as Chai's sister and May ganging up on me, i'll fight with my life too.

i love the first episode .. can't wait to watch episode 2 and so forth :clap:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
man Wan is so bad ass freakin like her character and dang she carries a gun with her she's some serious business...and they REALLY need to cut down on the slapping/fighting scenes it's getting annoying...and i have a request if someone would mind translating the songs please thanks

fun

Expired Sarnie
Man I hope Chom gets an award for this one...It is somewhat of an award bait role too! Hahaha I want Jason!He's HAWT! Thank you King Somjing for the locker/pool scene w shirtless Jason;). I get a little annoyed that Great is the lead...he isn't bad he's just sooo BLAH Wish Jason was the lead...Does anyone else just randomly start singin *theun thon chaow kid teung gun bang mai?!* I hope Came doesn't get raped by Greats ugly sister! I love watching this one to see Wan run shit! I'm really glad her sisters going to be okay...was going to skip the scene where she gets torched but it was alright.I knew she would be because on seesan Chom was like Tien is very conservative but she gets knocked up before getting married. Hahaha. It would be weird to go through burnt victim therapy knocked up. I like the storyline and Wans type of nang ek but I'm not into the coupling Wah I hate it when that happens :/ Darn you Great!! Oh I hate the double pranangs too. To me it just means there's some average caliber acting going on. Chai and Great are more of the friend to the leads or the other guy to me...can't get into either as leads ever...Rant over
I like Chai but he doesn't have any chemistry with Chom. I really like him, but somehow, he is not pra ek material, maybe that's why he has a lot of supporting roles; once in awhile he will get a pra ek role but usually shared lol... I agree Chom is thpse rare type of actresses, who can act like a bitch and strong willed but doesn't come off annoying. The lakorn that is on air right now, I really can't stand Pinky. When she yells, screams, gets mad, it is rather funny than natural and tough. And sometimes it gets annoying.

man Wan is so bad ass freakin like her character and dang she carries a gun with her she's some serious business...and they REALLY need to cut down on the slapping/fighting scenes it's getting annoying...and i have a request if someone would mind translating the songs please thanks
I don't mind Wan butt kicking those people but it does get annoying. Hopefully they will tone it down.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
may is psycho! and chompoo is really good as being rai, i dont like tien's character ehh.. and JASON is HOTTTTT! I know ive seen him in other lakorns before.. just cant quite remember where :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Just got done watching eppy 1. And I'm so loving it. I love love Wun. She's so straight forward and don't let no body bring her down for anything. Omg, the fights between Wun with May and Chai's lil sis. That was just too funny. I know it was supposed to be a "serious" type of moment but I just couldn't help myself but laugh. Too much fighting between the girls. May is too evil. She never fail to make me hate her when she plays rai. Chai's lil sister is getting on my nerves. She's so annoying. Tien too is getting on my nerves. She hekka weak. And the one thing I don't like about her was her keeping the reason of her dad's death from Wun.

Saw the preview to eppy 2, which I prolly wont watch it til this weekend. It looks so intense. Oh that pic of Chai and May...I'm scared to see that. I don't want that to happen. More scenes of Great and Wun.

Chompoo is doing such a great job portraying the twins! She rocks as Wun!!

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
I love all the guy in this lakorn because they r not stupid and have brain. They don't listen to just one side of the story, they can tell right from wrong. I hate a lakorn where pra aek listen to everyone except nang aek.

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow, this lakorn has gotten me really hooked from the second I started watching it! and I gotta say I love Wun! she does kick major ass!!! cant wait to watch the second episode!

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
I seem to be a little bit upset the Jason. If i were him, i would support my girlfriend in all ways.
In a way, he is just trying to protect her from the bad ppll. He know that they r dangerous but He doesn't know how strong willed his g/f is. At party where the girl bad mouth Wun, saying she's a hooker, he just told her right off because he know she would never be that low.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I wished that the pr'ek was that Khem guy instead of Great o_O
He's a lot more good looking and I like is character here ^^
-P.s. I hate gossipers(Great's sister) urg, she's annoying!

So wait, Khem's real name is Jason?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I wished that the pr'ek was that Khem guy instead of Great o_O
He's a lot more good looking and I like is character here ^^
-P.s. I hate gossipers(Great's sister) urg, she's annoying!

So wait, Khem's real name is Jason?
Yep Jason Young. He used to be a pop singer/actor back in the day. Yea I wish he was the lead pra ek instead of Great...its kinda like Saiseeplerng already with their dynamic; Khem is like Willy's character, a BFF/lover to the nang'ek w a revengeful agenda and Great as Dodo's character who's a boring straight lace but is able to soften up nang'ek. In both cases I rooted for the Willy/Jason of the lakorns!!! Both are Effin HOT! This is one lakorn where I hope they drag out nang eks relationship w the other guy until the waaaaay end so Great gets a little love compared to Jason. Sorry Great...

onahc

sarNie Elites
Chompoo is so impressive in this lakon, she plays both characters very well. I think she is as talented as Ann Thong and there aren't many n'eks in the same league. Great's acting ability is so limited, it seems like he's playing the same role in Sai Seub Delivery. He is definately the weakest link amongst the leading actors. Jason Young surprised me, not bad at all. Now lets talk about May. I think she's good but she tends to overact too much.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn is too dramatic. drives me insane lol i agree, may does overact too much. shes like all those other new nang'rai.

fun

Expired Sarnie
How was episode 2? Anyone willing to do a quick cap for me. Thank you in advance :wub: