Fai Amata (CH9--Tiger Tack)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Interesting! I can't wait to see this one! I was wondering what lakorn chakrit was wearing a wig for! Lol! He looks so funny in it! But it's cute! I didn't even know that Sonia was in here. She looks younger here than in SSH. I like her hair it's cute! I was also wondering what lakorn he was filming in Taiwan! hehe they connect! I wanted to go to Taiwan too!

So the story is just about the success of the business man?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Wow! the teaser was really good. I can't wait to watch it.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
maya,it is a lakorn aired at ch9

pisaltouch, i think the schedule is not changed, just this weekend! :D
Dang, it's really a lakorn?

GOSH your boyfriend sure is a hot commodity to have more than one lakorn airing at the same time. :lol: lolz.

I don't know if I will like this one as the other lakorn, because I don't really like family drama ... especially if is base on a true story. :)

But love Sonia and Krit and the all supporting actors and actresses in here.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
Dang, it's really a lakorn?

GOSH your boyfriend sure is a hot commodity to have more than one lakorn airing at the same time. :lol: lolz.

I don't know if I will like this one as the other lakorn, because I don't really like family drama ... especially if is base on a true story. :)

But love Sonia and Krit and the all supporting actors and actresses in here.
maya, you scared me!
i was wondering how do you know my boyfriend... after 10 seconds i still knew that you mean krit :)

haha, dont put me as women's enemy, ok?though i love him so much :lol:

family drama is always huge and i could not catch the point. but i hope this is a special one!

sonia seems pretty in this lakorn, let's wait for it! just tomorrow!

but i heard that krit would appear from ep7 B)