Fah Krajang Dao

JinFX

sarNie Egg
I recently just watch fah krajang dao and i very much like this lakorn, as there are many cute and funny scene between noon & por, here is some of the screen caps that makes me laugh all the way until i nearly fell from my chair :loool: :loool: :loool: , it was the scenes when noon & por was at the plane going to someplace and por was as usual flirt all his way at noon and making noon uncomfortable :huh: :huh: ;

enjoy :w000t: :w000t:

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I already rented this one, il be watching right after im done with Tha Pang Gone. LOL i rent like 2 movies at once, so that my mom and i dont have to wait for eachother LOL It looks very good. Cant wait to see it.

Mint27

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I know, I cracked along whenever Por tried to flirt with Noon. And I agree, it was a VERY GOOD lakorn. Noon was great and Por was all funny! Pretty fun!

JinFX

sarNie Egg
This is another funny & cute scene where por tries to sneak in at noon's bed at night while they were in a hotel, makes me laugh until choke :loool: :loool: :loool:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah it's really good lakorn!

the scenes that por flirted with noon by sleeping on her shoulder, man he's the one who can make me laugh all the way throughout of that scene. :lol:

especially i like those scenes where por tried to sleep with noon together but noon got a gun or knife... after por saw her pointing it at him, his face expression is hilarious! :loool:

also the scenes where por took her to umm.. thai traditional photoshoot after dinner at the resturant, por looked so cute how he wanted to move closer to noon. :wub:

there's a lot of it. :p and i still don't understand why some people think it's boring. :huh: i guess peoples tastes can't be same as everyone's. :rolleyes:

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
LOL!! i remember!!!!
this was liek when... they had to act as husband and wife... becuase they were trying to get information and catch the bad guy (american guy) LOL!!! sooo cute!!! thanks for sharing! =P

JinFX

sarNie Egg
This was another funny scene where por changes his pants infront of noon, when they are in a chalet somewhere in a village..., and suddenly Por's towel drop off and noon give him a good slap, the funny scenes explodes.. :loool: :loool: :loool:

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Oh i loved this lakorn. After this lakorn, i like Por even more. There was great drama at the same time some comedy...

slee00

sarNie Adult
The storyline is very interesting. Noon came from a very stricted and uptight upbringing...where women are consider lower than men...esp in her household. Her stepfather dominates the household....making her mom and her two half sisters doing all the works...and he even went as far as selling both of his daughters ( noon's step sisters) in prostitution. He tried to sell Noon too..but like every family there is a "blacksheep"...she was rebellious and went to live with her Aunt in Bankok...and there...she received a formal education and became a stronghead news reporter. She loves her mom and her family although she cant do anything about the situation, she continues to help them out whenever she can...
Due to her upbringing and family history, you will slowly see why she was always try to stronghead and so independent with Por....

Here is a short insight of the main points I got from this lakorn. I am not gonna go into details...lets go to where Sumtip ( Noon's nephew) got kicked out of school because he caused trouble at school....so her mom and stepfather sent Sumtip to live with Noon. She went to the train station to pick them up and met Por there...( this scene you will have to see...because it was very funny)! ...anyway...Sumtip is also a victim of child abused too...but he was protected and sheltered by his grandmother...she does everything he bits her to...Because he was a boy....in his family boys/men are better than girls/women...in the first few episodes, you will see how he tried some of his ways with Noon and it didnt work...Noon would punish him for not respecting in language, taking other's personal belongings, for not cleaning after himself, washing his mouth with soap! and lock him up in the storage room...and no dinner for bad behavior. they really struggle with one another...and more into the story, Por would come into their lives, being friends with them both, teaching them how to love....because they never know real love before...

He came from a very loving family! His parents are so loving so he intorduce them to love and in return he finfs romance and the woman of his dream.

slee00

sarNie Adult
ALSO, the story deals with human trafficking! How young girls were being tricked into thinking they are in for a big job interview or are on their way to a job somewhere...but they actually are being sold and forced to work as prostition...Noon's character went after them posing as a new girl because she wants to bring her sister back...it is very interesting...

I thought of many things when I watched this lakorn. I just cant imagine how each of those young girls must felt....nowaday,,,there are just too many missing persons and too many stories involving human trafficking....

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
As much as i love Noon, this lakorn was alright. I dont think it was really that great. The ending was too rushed, in my opinion..maybe it's because i watched it in khmer. The dubbing sorta ruined it for me as well but the lakorn is worth watching - just for the humour between Por and Noon.

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
:lmao: Luv P'Por in this lakorn that I had to buy it.
He is so cute. Luv the hairstyle he had.
Noon's character was so uptight.
Just luv how P'Por cared so much for Noon and her nephew.