Facebook

SARY

sarNie Egg
I have just recently joined. Wondered if any of you guys tried it? I think it's just like my space etc., We should create our own network Sarnies!!!!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
yeah a friend told me to join a while back and i kept hesitating to join and i just made a new acct yesterday...haha! it looks pretty cool i guess. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love facebook >.< but like lol haha I don't like giving it out like i would myspace or bebo and such .. because facebook has all those school friends muaha and it has my personal information like my real name and sorts LOL hahah

tang071

sarNie Elites
totally agree kev, esp when you make this awkward face and you're in the background and yet they still choose to tag you...whatever facebook is the sh-t and its so damn addicting.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think you need an invitiation..do you?..i mean it's open to everyone...now...i actually liked it more when it was only open to college students...i know that was really exclusive..but yah.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
but coolie thing about it is no one can see ur profile or full profile unless they are your friend :wub:

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I've had a Myspace account for a while, and I like the features, but hate the fact that anyone can look at your profile. There are some real perverts out there, so it's a bit scary. I just joined Facebook and although it takes some getting used to I really like it so far.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
everyone!!!! we should start a sarnworld organization in facebook and we could all join so we know more about each other.... that would be kinda neat....

STIMA

i have one there but i think its kinda confusing o_o and i hate how it shows every little thing i did
can't really stalk no one lol
and i only got like 3 friends.

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
I have a question. does it show the person u viewed their profile?!

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i like it better than myspace.
your friend list is the people
you know, and its not any of those
fake people etc. ya know how it works.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Facebook is more of friendly environment. No fake or freaky people there. lolz Right now since I haven't log on there so long, they have add more features sOo it won't be lame. You can send your friends a virtual gift ... its cute! You can even superpoke them to get their attention, add videos from youtube, personal blog ... just that you can really decorate the layout :ermm:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I miss how thefacebook was use to be simple. Now they have all these useless applications I won't ever use. Seriously I was just happy poking ppl.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I miss how thefacebook was use to be simple. Now they have all these useless applications I won't ever use. Seriously I was just happy poking ppl.
seriously! those applications are getting super annoying. i still have so much friend requests to add this and that that i've never even looked at. and some of the applications...where do people get these ideas from?