Faad Na Ya(who & who)

myx

sArNieZ
this looks like it's going to be fun. can't wait to see. por&kat that's an interesting couple. i miss seeing kat onscreen. i'm glad that she's coming back to acting.

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, i feel so bad for GOSIN -- they're making fun of his body part LOL (can't help stop laughing either)

tinah

sarNie Coma
teaser 1 is out! it looks really good and not your typical storyline. something new and different. i like the ending ost. kat has a good voice.

credit to kisskeepintouch

cecilia

Staff member
i'm so confuse now with this whole TWIN identity thing - make me curious and want to watch it so badly now. Thanks for posting the link na.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^lol same here especially since I have no clue what the storyline is. Por looks so worn out though. The hairstyle makes me look much younger than kat. They don't seem to match

cecilia

Staff member
^lol same here especially since I have no clue what the storyline is. Por looks so worn out though. The hairstyle makes me look much younger than kat. They don't seem to match
Por get away with his age -- that's something to be proud of having good gene lOl (i do too but for some men, they need that good gene to look GOOD)

I'm as curious as you are to the storyline too -- one minute, she sound like her katoey sister .. the next, she sounds like her -- so who's taking who's place? that's what got me confuse.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^im so bad. I'm browsing the forum while at work lol but I notice I had a typo. I ment por look younger with that hairstyle. I used to think he was pretty cute when he first enter the biz but nowadays he look worn out. Did he bleached his skin too? I couldnt tell which kat was katoey. I'm excited to see kat back on screen!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wouldn't mind if they both look different in their figure but can't wait to watch Por and Kat against eachother. This will be a hit lakorn.
Looks to be a very fun one. Yeh Por looks wornout, maybe he bleach himself so much that make him look so tired. Kat is cute as always.
Hehe i think Go is ending with one of the twins. Is Por and Kat are like the same age or not?
One of the twin is a tomboy. Pls oops same written post cos was trying editing.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
oh wow she's covering P'Birds old song for the OST!! so was not expecting that but very suiting

anyone know when this is going to air?

What is it about Por that makes it seem like he should turn gay?

I hope that both tomboy kat and katoey kat get someone, but looks like that wont happen

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks 4 posting the magazine shoot. Por and Kat shall be a promising lakorn to watch.