F4 Forever F 2006 Concert in Hong Kong Recap and Pictures

katy

sarNie Egg
I know this is old but it happen this year.....

(Credits– Karazen Staff and sogua.com )

HONG KONG March 23, 2006 -- Vanness Wu, Jerry Yan, Ken Chu, and Vic Chou have reunited for this special Concert Tour. The 2006 F4 Forever 4 Concert officially kicked off last night in Hong Kong at the Hong Kong Coliseum. Their first of four night tour started yesterday March 22 and will end March 25 2006.

F4 started the concert by coming down from the sky sitting on big flying dragon throne singing "Meteor Rain" as their intro song, then sang their 1st songs "Ask For More", "I Can't Lose You", and "Can't Help Falling in Love With You." The fans were ecstatic, as you can hear loud cheering and screaming as they watched the foursome perform. The fans were divided as well wearing their fan colors to show their support for their favorite F4 member. The fan coordination and all the incredible fan-made banners and neon signs transformed the Coliseum into a rich and colorful venue.

F4 sang and danced heavily during the concert. During one incident Vanness slip and fell on the floor while doing the hip hop dances; he smartly flips back on his feet and saved the embarrassment. Vanness gained a lot of attention when he came out wearing only a pair of black pants, bared chest and naked body. Zaizai (Vic) didn't disappoint either as he waltzed around baring his chest. He also had a kissing scene with female dancers, kissing scene quickly turns into a “bed–action” scene when dancers got on top of Zaizai. Definitely got the female fans going..

Other highlights include Jerry Yan on the piano singing Tong Hua (Fairy Tale), Ken on the guitar and drums, and Jerry's hot and sexy dance sequence. The night ended with F4 singing their big hit "Meteor Rain." and even a few Leslie songs. All in all, a wonderful night! Don't be surprised if some of your friends that made it to the concert lost their voices after such an intense night of screaming.

I will post pics as soon as possibile.....

Mae

sarNie Adult
Awesome...i really want to see pix of F4...i haven't seen them in a while and miss them lots...

Mae

sarNie Adult
F4 keeps getting hotter and hotter....but the long hair style really has to go for all of them.....

sunisa

sunny_gyrl said:
ish tat my vaness wid on girl on top of him?????argggggggggg....LMAO!!!
[post="132935"][/post]​
That look like Vic to me :angry: ...I could be wrong though. :D

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Love Jerry Yan so much...while I was watching MG, I was thinking that even though Jerry played the main part and portrayed the character perfectly, he still has the innocent look about him. I love this guy

randomdreamsx

sarNie Egg
I'm in love with F4, especially when I watch MG. That was the cutest movie ever. Jerry and Vic are my personal favorites. Gotta love them [:

sunisa

Luv ZZ...he is favorite.He is just so adorable.I luv his smile.u could just tell by my avatar! ^_^ :D :wub: :wub:

sunisa

yeah...that is him.he looks hott!my friend is a fan of him.i really want her her see this pic.she probably gonna faint. :D :D ^_^

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
sunny_gyrl said:
ish tat my vaness wid on girl on top of him?????argggggggggg....LMAO!!!
[post="132935"][/post]​
tat's vic it is...............he's sooooooooooo freaken hot tat i kan tell who's him...............MI GOSH luv him da most .............so kute n handsome..............especiallie H.O.T................... B)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
does anyone know where can i get this concert in DL links? bcus i alraedy have their 2 concerts. ^^

i'm sure this concert is way better than other two because both are kinda gay. LOL

Vic*Town

sarNie Egg
oMG! I'm so jealous. I want to see this concert. Does anyonw have it? Can they upload for us?

LORD! Vic is so HOT! SO SEXY AND SWEET. He's my babe! :lol: :loool: Love him so much! :D *MUAH*