Exact new actresses 2011...

Who will be the next rising actress for Exact?

• Egg

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Aim

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Mo

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Charebelle

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Cee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Note the star7

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Exact new actress this year....They all have one lakorn out or upcoming...What do ya think of them?....Who will be the next it for Exact? Like how Vill was the next it for Exact.

Egg is in "Reuan Pae." that just finish air a couples months ago.

Aim is in "Bu-Ngah Nah Fon" that just air.

Mo is in "Likit Fah Cha Ta Din" upcoming.

Charebelle is in "Likit Fah Cha Ta Din" upcoming...and "Dork Soke 2012" upcoming...also rumor to be in "Wimarn Fai 2012"

Cee is in "Likit Fah Cha Ta Din" upcoming.

Note is in "Kularb Satan" upcoming...also rumor to be in "Wimarn Fai 2012"

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I vote for both Egg and Aim...visually they both have more range in acting because of experience.

I hope Egg gets more roles. She's so cute same goes for Aim.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i think i'm gonna like them all...
i like egg and from what i've seen so far aim's really cute. mo was so adorable in the mv with porshe. note's a good singer, i like her songs and i'm curious how she'll be like when she acts. i'm not familiar with charebelle and cee, but they're really pretty

somehow i voted charebelle because i have a feeling she's gonna be popular o.0

fun

Expired Sarnie
None of the above, although I think Aim is quite decent, but I don't think she will become the "it". I think for the "it" Ch3 has been winning. Look at how many successful newbies they have and they didn't start with any fame prior to their acting debut.

cecilia

Staff member
probably note b/c she already have a huge fanbase from THESTAR7 -- every week, her score freaks me out .. glad Toomtan came on top at the end ^^

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
most of them look more like supporting
LMFAO.... and what is ch.5 thinking right?!?!

anyways didnt want to vote cause i havent seen any of them act cept nong'Mo... she's so Naruk :)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Woah, I don't know who any of them are. I seriously need to watch more Thai lakorns. I didn't vote, but by the pics, I would go with Mo.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if all of them are actual Exact new actress. I know Egg is, but the others I think they are more freelance n'eks than Exact n'eks. Aim maybe new n'ek but not sure.

As for Note...she was part of the Star 7...so she may not be n'ek but more like gets roles. She doesn't have the Exact n'ek look.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like Aim and Egg. I haven't seen any other girls acting except for Egg. I think she's pretty decent the fact that Ruen Pae was only her first lakorn. I've come to adore Aim so much^^ I think Charabelle is going to be the next "Vill" for Ch5 though just assuming that she already has two upcoming lakorn. She looks older than the rest of the newbies for Ch5. I look forward to her lakorns and acting. I love Note's singing but I'm not so sure of her as in lakorns but who knows she may surprise us! She's cute though. I think Cee has nice features and I would like to see her as nang'ek too but her first lakorn is only supporting/rai, I believe.