Exact 2009 Lakorns!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok a few people and I have thought that we will sub exact 2009 lakorns if not all at least most of them. Artit Ching Duang is airing in a week or so on January 15th 2009.

If anyone is interested in helping please post in this thread or contact me directly and please let me know what you are interested in helping with;

Translating
Timing
Editing
Grammar Check
Encoding
So Forth

We'll be doing HQ subbing so the files will be slightly better than the regular ones you download; Also this is a bigggggggg project a very big one and everyone will be credited properly. We will be doing this in the name of "sarNie's Subs" because we want to represent sarNworld and each other with this that way they belong to no one else but us sarNies!

So if your in please let me know!

Edit: Also In a good act of Appreciation I've decided that I will send anyone who helps a copy of each lakorn on disc; Although the quality may not be HD lol but they are actually much better than the wmv's we download lol But the catch is I will only send them after the project is complete and I will only send them to those who helped with that project meaning if you help with ONLY Artit Ching Duang you'll only get Artit Ching Duang; Also only if you actually want it meaning you have to let me know and of course e-mail me or pm me with your addy after project is complete

Thank You,
Tinah

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i want the grammar check. but i don't understand thai. just english. does that matter? also i've never done subbing before. but i'd like to work in the name of sarnworld! yeah! hehehe...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm hoping that this subbing team is going to get establish so that I will be looking forward to Exact's lakorn being subb. I would love to help, but I know nothing of subbing and I do not know any thai. The least that I can do it support you all.

enyama

sarNie Egg
Ok a few people and I have thought that we will sub exact 2009 lakorns if not all at least most of them. Artit Ching Duang is airing in a week or so on January 15th 2009.

If anyone is interested in helping please post in this thread or contact me directly and please let me know what you are interested in helping with;

Translating
Timing
Editing
Grammar Check
Encoding
So Forth

We'll be doing HQ subbing so the files will be slightly better than the regular ones you download; Also this is a bigggggggg project a very big one and everyone will be credited properly. We will be doing this in the name of "sarNie's Subs" because we want to represent sarNworld and each other with this that way they belong to no one else but us sarNies!

So if your in please let me know!

Edit: Also In a good act of Appreciation I've decided that I will send anyone who helps a copy of each lakorn on disc; Although the quality may not be HD lol but they are actually much better than the wmv's we download lol But the catch is I will only send them after the project is complete and I will only send them to those who helped with that project meaning if you help with ONLY Artit Ching Duang you'll only get Artit Ching Duang; Also only if you actually want it meaning you have to let me know and of course e-mail me or pm me with your addy after project is complete

Thank You,
Tinah
Our team works for subbing Chakrit's lakorns to Chinese~~~~So if you will work on Rong Ram Pee (2009)'s Eng sub, we will finish the Chinese sub of it ~~~~~~~~ And we will be so glad~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :lol: :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Timing
Editing
Grammar Check

I could do one of the above. Translating uh... I think I would only be able to do 10% of a 10 minute clips. Ahahahaha! I took 3 days to sub a 8 minute clips of Ruk Prakasit. Yeah and I stopped because no one was able to help me plus, I still don't have a computer =( but I will get one maybe in March or April. I know that seems kind of far away.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol someone good in graphics should make us a sexy sarNie Subs Logo LOL and someone should teach me how to encode it into the video.. ^__-" you know what the HQ from ip is pretty good. My mommy has this dvd player in her tv and gowsh it even makes the crappy lquality video looks good .. i was at her house and watching some downloaded lakorns on there but the HQ ones and good gosh they looked good even the regular lq ones they looked good they wreen't blu ray and HD material but they were watchable... I wannnna the tv! I wanna steal it but sadly its too heavy for me to pick up and fit in my car LOL anyhow back to the topic .. anyone interested in making the logo? I can try to ask or plead with the starssubbingteam girls to help me learn and encode lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
you know what the HQ from ip is pretty good. My mommy has this dvd player in her tv and gowsh it even makes the crappy lquality video looks good .. i was at her house and watching some downloaded lakorns on there but the HQ ones and good gosh they looked good even the regular lq ones they looked good they wreen't blu ray and HD material but they were watchable... I wannnna the tv! I wanna steal it but sadly its too heavy for me to pick up and fit in my car LOL anyhow back to the topic
:ph34r: I will help you steal that TV :loool: