everyone is sharing

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
MOH! i love you =D. girl eat that pho for me =D even though my koon mae made me some this weekend dude. i feel so sick atm D= your so pretty. we both can walk around lookin like korean people since thats what people think we look like hahahahahahahhaah loveeeeee you!

moh dawg's lookin pimpin'

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
MOH! i love you =D. girl eat that pho for me =D even though my koon mae made me some this weekend dude. i feel so sick atm D= your so pretty. we both can walk around lookin like korean people since thats what people think we look like hahahahahahahhaah loveeeeee you!

moh dawg's lookin pimpin'

"i think Chakrit would tap that" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. i know this made you laugh. I LOVE YOU!
oh gosh..i've been eating pho all weekend too hahaha. hope your feeling better love :kiss:
awwww i cant wait to go to thailand with you. i still have to talk to kkrystal about the dates..i keep forgetting what they are hahaha.
LMFAO yeah that did make me laugh.. :loool: so funny i'll remember that one for a while hahahaha

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Went to the Epik High/FM concert...woooo that was fun.
here are some pics...

me getting my autograph...that girl blocked out tablo so only mithra and tukutz are here...

will post up more later...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i haven't done a picture upload in a while and so i wanted to share this b/c my RR (Rahut-Rissaya) loves me so much :wub: more like I demanded her to bring me something back from S.Korea lol.
i'm loving EVERYTHING. dont want to stretch out my khunnies face so i haven't worn my socks yet. i've only imagined what they would look like on hahaha. :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b-b-brian poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 eeeeekkk!!! and khunnie socks!! ahaha..

totally jealous rite now.. hehe..

awwwe.. rr got them for you? how sweet.. haha or was it her sis?

dang i havent caught you in forever moh!!! the others too..

so pretty na :wub:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
^ omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b-b-brian poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 eeeeekkk!!! and khunnie socks!! ahaha..

totally jealous rite now.. hehe..

awwwe.. rr got them for you? how sweet.. haha or was it her sis?

dang i havent caught you in forever moh!!! the others too..

so pretty na :wub:
LMFAO hahaha :lol: she had to get them for me. i txted her like everyday about it lol.
she only loves me b/c i demand her too. but its still love so i'll take it ^_^
yes a buh-rai-yan poster (i like how ho-dong says his name lol) i'm still trying to figure out where to put it. i have what seems like no wall space. i think he has to have a wall to himself. the poster is ginormous...its very wide.

FYI...LMAO i still havent sent out my x-mas cards! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA i have them all written out i just havent been to the post office yet. I WILL MAIL THEM ON MONDAY! (if i remember too) hahahaa i know its so bad. x-mas was almost 3 months ago :lol: :eek: txt me on monday to remind me kekekeke d(^_^)b
miss you tons love, hope your doing well. :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. oh moh.. keke.. i thought the cards got lost.. ahahaha.. i'll remind you on monday to text you ^_^.. hehe..

hmmm.. maybe i should text rr like crazy too huh .. XD

have fun putting up brian's poster ^_^ hehehe.. i cant post anything up on my walls since the house where im living at rite now is weird >_<.. the wall sweats.. i guess its the paint the owner chose >_<.. weird ehh.. never knew walls sweat.. lmao.. ahahaha..