ETHAICD

fanny

sarNie Adult
I ORDERED SOME LAKORN FROM ETHAICD. IT WAS SOME OLD LAKORN JOHNNY AND NOI, PETE AND NOON'S LAKORN. I HAVENT SEE MY ORDER SO I EMAILED THEM BACK THEY SAID ITS BEEN SENT ALREADY. SO I WENT TO THE UPS ASKED THEM, THEY ALSO SAID THAT IT HAS BEEN SENT TO MY HOUSE ALREADY, BUT I NEVER GOT IT. IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS NOW THAT I BEEN WAITING. I WENT BACK TO THE UPS THEY SAID THAT I CAN WRITE FOR COMPLAINT FOR MAIL FRAUD OR MAIL THEFT. SO I DID, BUT DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING FROM THEM. WHAT SHOULD I DO I WANT MY LAKORN. ANY IDEAS ANYONE.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
UPS doesn't leave package around if no one is home. Did you check with your family members if any of them sign for the package? When I order from ethaicd (karaoke cd) ... I got it sent it to my brother and when no one was home, they left a note saying I got to go pick it up at their station. So I did and it was there.

You didn't receive any note of any kind? But yea .. check with your family members or anyone you know that might have sign for it.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Wait for another week, since they have alot of orders and sometimes don't get to it until a couple days later.
Even when I do a overnight shipping, I don't recieve until a week or 2 week and when you're doing a regular shipment.
It'll take up to 3-4 weeks, just be a little paitent.
Since they say that it's already shipped, then you should recieve it by next week or even earlier.

little

sarNie Adult
UPS doesn't leave package around if no one is home. Did you check with your family members if any of them sign for the package? When I order from ethaicd (karaoke cd) ... I got it sent it to my brother and when no one was home, they left a note saying I got to go pick it up at their station. So I did and it was there.

You didn't receive any note of any kind? But yea .. check with your family members or anyone you know that might have sign for it.

When no one was home the UPS guy left packages in our front porch before. Like recently UPS deliivered the first time no one answer so he left a note stating that he did try to deliver but i think it didn't say to pick it up at the station. and when I get home the next day it was in the front porch.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
I ORDERED SOME LAKORN FROM ETHAICD. IT WAS SOME OLD LAKORN JOHNNY AND NOI, PETE AND NOON'S LAKORN. I HAVENT SEE MY ORDER SO I EMAILED THEM BACK THEY SAID ITS BEEN SENT ALREADY. SO I WENT TO THE UPS ASKED THEM, THEY ALSO SAID THAT IT HAS BEEN SENT TO MY HOUSE ALREADY, BUT I NEVER GOT IT. IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS NOW THAT I BEEN WAITING. I WENT BACK TO THE UPS THEY SAID THAT I CAN WRITE FOR COMPLAINT FOR MAIL FRAUD OR MAIL THEFT. SO I DID, BUT DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING FROM THEM. WHAT SHOULD I DO I WANT MY LAKORN. ANY IDEAS ANYONE.

do u have the tracking number u can track ur package sometimes they send the stuff by fedex or dhl

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
When no one was home the UPS guy left packages in our front porch before. Like recently UPS deliivered the first time no one answer so he left a note stating that he did try to deliver but i think it didn't say to pick it up at the station. and when I get home the next day it was in the front porch.
I'm not sure about UPS company policy but a friend of mine (use to work with UPS) say that their driver not suppose to leave any package on the front porch if no one is home. They suppose to make 2 trips to the house and after the second trip ... if no one is still home ... they suppose to leave a note saying that their package can be pick up at the station.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
last time i ordered some cds from dem....n after 4 weeks i still havent recieved it yet i msg dem n dey resend di cds and it came like in a week.....cause i fink dats dere policy...like 30 days or sumfin....so yea be patient....

fanny

sarNie Adult
yes, i did check with my family members and they didnt see or sign anything. yes, i have the tracking number, i went to check with the ups and they said it was sent on july 1, and until now i didnt get my stuff. its been over a month since i ordered my lakorns.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, i did check with my family members and they didnt see or sign anything. yes, i have the tracking number, i went to check with the ups and they said it was sent on july 1, and until now i didnt get my stuff. its been over a month since i ordered my lakorns.
If you have the tracking numbers it should tell you where the package it's at now or/and where the next destinations going to be.

If you order less than 7 items the shipping time is slower and probably takes like a month or so long. So patient is a virture in this situations.

If you had order 7 items as the site suggested you'd have got your items less than 7 days, (well atleast is less than 7 days for me every time I orders it ^_^ )

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing ... it either got lost on the way to your house or the UPS driver took it back and never wrote it down saying it was not deliever. So its probably sitting in the UPS warehouse somewhere. Keep checking with them. File a complaint and follow up on it. Cause if you won't ... it probably be lost and you can't get anything out of it.

fanny

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for the help and suggestions. yeah, i've been very patient here, but its been too long. i think imma email ethai again and see what's up.

fanny

sarNie Adult
nope, not yet i am still waiting to hear from the theft inspector because i wrote a complaint, but not heard from them. i dont know what to do beside waiting. should i write to ethaicd and tell to resend my items.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i ordered from ethaicd before...i never have those kind of problem...try to wait another maybe its coming soon...

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
nope, not yet i am still waiting to hear from the theft inspector because i wrote a complaint, but not heard from them. i dont know what to do beside waiting. should i write to ethaicd and tell to resend my items.

probally u should rewrite to ethaicd and ask them to resend ur items!

Merit

sarNie Adult
We ordered stuff all the time...and yes, the UPS that does the delivering. (Somehow usually the same person) always leave the package on our front door even if we are not home. They never leave a note or anything.

I wanted to order something from Ethai before but I didn't know how the service would be like. I don't like much hassle.

KEO

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure about UPS company policy but a friend of mine (use to work with UPS) say that their driver not suppose to leave any package on the front porch if no one is home. They suppose to make 2 trips to the house and after the second trip ... if no one is still home ... they suppose to leave a note saying that their package can be pick up at the station.

yes ,they leave the package in front of the door.when i was order from ethaicd.that why i don't order no more.i call UPS to campaine about it too.i live in a condo and they left the package at my door, lucky someone didn't take it.

myx

sArNieZ
last time i order from ethaicd it didn't arrive until 3 week later. ups just left the box infront of my gate. lucky its inside the gate so noone took it.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
it's true that ethaicd.com takes forever for shipping and handling, but i never really had any problems with them (at least not yet anyway). i've ordered a lot of merchandise from them over the last 5-6 years,, and i always receive them in good conditions.