ET & Paj Suab Yaj

becki

sarNie Hatchling
aww.. the movie seen sad... i want see it.... cant wait until it out.... anyways do u knoe if sau haam has any album out...?

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
aww.. the movie seen sad... i want see it.... cant wait until it out.... anyways do u knoe if sau haam has any album out...?

Hi Becki, long time we haven't keep in touch. how are you?
Anyways, I don't know the answer to your question. =D
I am hardly a fan of her.

becki

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Becki, long time we haven't keep in touch. how are you?
Anyways, I don't know the answer to your question. =D
I am hardly a fan of her.
hi... yeap it been so long we havent talk... i doing great hope u doing great too... anyways... thanks for the infro...

pyang

sarNie Egg
another sad movie with the over-done story line. whats new?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i just saw the trailer and i really love the girl's singing vocals. they are very good. iono is it's hers, but i really like her vocals.

fns

sarNie Hatchling
how was the movie isnt good.......i just want to know if it a happy ending or sad ending

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
saw it and didn't like it. Eb Lauj was HOT though, he's the only reason why i watched this movie. he didn't appear until part 3 though.

baby_jen04

sarNie Egg
i loved this movie..It was such a sad movie.I cried my eye out..At the end of the end of the movie they were showing different scene from the making of the movie..And the main actress kept crying. Everyone was trying to comfort her..There was one scene ET was trying to comfort here and she kept push him away..i was wondering if this her real life story or what? I love all the songs too.Anyone know where i can find all the songs?

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
saw it and didn't like it. Eb Lauj was HOT though, he's the only reason why i watched this movie. he didn't appear until part 3 though.

hahahahahahaha i feel you on that.

of course, looks does matter. =D if there's no attraction, i wouldn't watch it. =P

pnhv

sarNie Egg
This movies was sooooo sad.....but I LOVE the songs in this movie....at first I thought this movie was stupid but it is very good it wont waste your time watching this movie..you all got to see this movie....

Story Line:
At first the main girl parents died, sold to her uncle, the sold to be a second wife, the she ran away from her him, the met Et mom, then became girl watches the farm, the Et fell in love with her, Et's mom didnt want her to stay with them anymore cuz Et was engage with another girl, then the naek left them, soon she she back to Et wedding to say goodbye and congrats them, then naek went to jump off the cliff but naek friend stop her, then naek got married to Et and she is no rich and she saw her aunt and uncle was poor she decided to help them. This is just little sum...watch the movie youll know..and at the end i think this was story life of the naek cuz she was crying sooooooo hard....Buy the movie and watch it....to know the movie is about.....

Much more drama got to watch the movie...

The songs are on Et Yang's Myspace page....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
why do hmong movies always have to have a person who watch thier cows....juss wondering cuz i've been seen these type of movies forever...they have to know that its old....always same story-line...very annoying n borring...

the movie was okay... i dont really get it.. cause they jump the movie too much... they could have took their time falling in love... and it took her one night just to fall in love with him...