Esther Supreeleela & Sean Jindachot

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Aweee, look at my seanest! I remember I was obsessed with them! Especially before Leh Ratee aired. Would always try to keep the forum active. XD waiting for Boy's Paradise tho. I miss them! Theyre always together now and days. I wouldnt be surprised if they were dating, hehe.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Is it confirm that they are dating?? They have lots of work together, so even I think they are secretly dating :wink:  :bhehe:
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Aweee, look at my seanest! I remember I was obsessed with them! Especially before Leh Ratee aired. Would always try to keep the forum active. XD waiting for Boy's Paradise tho. I miss them! Theyre always together now and days. I wouldnt be surprised if they were dating, hehe.

Zen G

sarNie Egg
it's 2018 and i am just about to finish Ngao Asoke and will be watching Leh Ratree next. Seems like i'm a little too late for the ship. I heard there was a feud between them. That's really sad. I hope we get to have another esther-sean lakorn.

Falada

sarNie Adult
it's 2018 and i am just about to finish Ngao Asoke and will be watching Leh Ratree next. Seems like i'm a little too late for the ship. I heard there was a feud between them. That's really sad. I hope we get to have another esther-sean lakorn.
LOL It's okay, you can still ship them. I am. :)

Zen G

sarNie Egg
LOL It's okay, you can still ship them. I am. :)
I'm just sad. By the looks of it, we might not have another lakorn from the two. Not in 2 years, at least, I think. I will still ship them no matter what. Time will only tell. They might be back to working with each other before we know it.

Falada

sarNie Adult
I'm just sad. By the looks of it, we might not have another lakorn from the two. Not in 2 years, at least, I think. I will still ship them no matter what. Time will only tell. They might be back to working with each other before we know it.
LOL, I still ship Mteam (Mark & Mint), and it has been a few years, yet I'm still hoping/dreaming of a new lakorn from them. :)