End of the World???

sunshine781

sarNie Egg
I don't know what you all think, but this year has been a disaster period. We had the Tsunami, hurricanes, London bombing and now a big earthquake in South Asia. Oh my, I think it's a sign. Either that or I'm just overracting.

darvil

sarNie Adult
sunshine781 said:
I don't know what you all think, but this year has been a disaster period. We had the Tsunami, hurricanes, London bombing and now a big earthquake in South Asia. Oh my, I think it's a sign. Either that or I'm just overracting.
[post="25282"][/post]​
:lol: You're thinking too much.

If you look back in time there have been periods where it was worse or equal to this in terms of weather and natural disaster. As for london bombing.. you know there have been terrorist bombings in other countries? Years and years before. Say like 10 or 15 years go but since its in countries like in Sudan and such we don't care. I think in certain cases the media is responsible for giving us wrong impression. For example even if the overall crime rate has dropped you don't see any less crime stories on tv (because it brings in ratings). People watching it get the impression that there's crime everywhere and things are going down the shitter. We're just really wired today. Not like in the past where if something like a Tsunami happened in the southeast it would take months before someone in the west would know.

K

KawaiiTennyo

i thought about that too!!! i watched the news.. my god! earthquake hurricane tsunami .. people killing people.. it is the end of the world..

Rakniran

Is not the end of the world. This kind of stuff will always happen. It will never end. Many died and new born began. Baby are born everyday and peoples die everyday. Life is hard !

What happen will happen no matter what. I'm not scared at all. I know for sure that i will die someday. Not scared of death at all. Everybody have to die one day.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Rakniran said:
Is not the end of the world. This kind of stuff will always happen. It will never end. Many died and new born began. Baby are born everyday and peoples die everyday. Life is hard !

What happen will happen no matter what. I'm not scared at all. I know for sure that i will die someday. Not scared of death at all. Everybody have to die one day.
[post="25372"][/post]​
yea but this time babies are born each day and 947283749823 people die each day hahah so it doesn't balance out ..

natty

Chubs
with natural disaster. it's a cycle.. people said 5 hurricanes are not the norm.. but if you study meteorologist and count back.. (sorry forgot what the year was) there were 5 hurricanes in less then one month..

also you gotta key in the factor that we are burning more natural resources causing an inbalance with the axle.. the permafrost at the caps are melting faster then it's supposed to (again watch Day After Tomorrow.. there's some truth to it)...

as for babies being born and people dying ratio.. well now people live longer but also more man-made disease are being discover.. not to mention chemical warfare.. back then wars were fought with swords and axe.. now wars are fought with bombs guns and chemical which one bomb can wipe out an entire country if wanted..

no it's not the end of Earth.. but it might be the demised of man-kind brought only by non other then man-kind itself....

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Haha, this thread is hilarious. End of the world? If it is, then I'm Stupendous Man!

As for the death/birth ratio, we still have way more births than deaths. In fact, (*note*this is a joke/observation, don't take it seriously) I don't think we have enough deaths. Back in the good ole days of early deaths and poor medical treatments, we didn't have to worry about overpopulation. Now we have to worry about natural resources such as gasoline running out by the end of the century, skyrocketing housing prices, too many people believing their religion is better than others, and mutual distrust between countries all because we want what the others have.

Man, bring back the days where all solutions can be solved with the point of a sword. All these negotiations and talks just slow things down. Stupid bureaucracy and inept politicians. Why do you think global warming is still occuring at an alarmingly fast rate or that many people are dying in Darfur? What do you think would happen if we, as the strongest nation militarily, threaten everyone until they conform to our will? Wait...that's a bad idea. Then it would just be total nuclear anihilation. No wait again, I said bring back the old days of swords. Ok, imagine if we just had swords and guns but no nuclear weapons AND we're the strongest militarily. Then we can go in and make people bow to our will. We'll detroned Hussein, get our oil, and just massacre all the Iraqis so we don't have to worry about who's a terrorist or not. Simple right?

Oh if only we can turn back time...

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah i was thinkin that the world was ending too. i guess im not tha onli one. Since so many things happen i cant seem to think its normal it must be sumthin n yes maybe a sign like sunshine781 said. i really dont kno whats up with the world but its been so many diaster n its freakn me out.

Rakniran

marduk said:
Haha, this thread is hilarious. End of the world? If it is, then I'm Stupendous Man!

As for the death/birth ratio, we still have way more births than deaths. In fact, (*note*this is a joke/observation, don't take it seriously) I don't think we have enough deaths. Back in the good ole days of early deaths and poor medical treatments, we didn't have to worry about overpopulation. Now we have to worry about natural resources such as gasoline running out by the end of the century, skyrocketing housing prices, too many people believing their religion is better than others, and mutual distrust between countries all because we want what the others have.

Oh if only we can turn back time...
[post="25649"][/post]​
Yup,Marduk i agreed with you. I was gonna mention the same thing like you did,but i just didnt know how to put it into words.Theres more death in the early days then now.