Emmi's Art

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
really! omg! I have to see this then. well... just for him hahaha thanks for telling me. Is it on air yet?
You didn't know..well he looks super HOT and cute in this. It's suppose to air July 5 I think. This lakorn is replacing Ken/Chompoo's lakorn that just ended. I'm super excite to see Art <3 I also want to see Sara again too, I thought she was hilarious in her last lakorn with Rome/Janie---

I love that banner of Pat & Por. Regardless of what some people say, I would like to see them in another lakorn together---hopefully a romantic comedy or something along that line.

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
You didn't know..well he looks super HOT and cute in this. It's suppose to air July 5 I think. This lakorn is replacing Ken/Chompoo's lakorn that just ended. I'm super excite to see Art <3 I also want to see Sara again too, I thought she was hilarious in her last lakorn with Rome/Janie---

I love that banner of Pat & Por. Regardless of what some people say, I would like to see them in another lakorn together---hopefully a romantic comedy or something along that line.
Yah, I didn't know... some fan I am ha. But that's why I have the amazing people here at Sarnworld to keep me posted. I will be waiting for this. He does great with everyone he acts with I haven't seen one with him that I don't like yet. But then I haven't seen them all but I'm working on it hahaha.

&& I am and will always be a P team fan. They are amazing and I agree it doesn't matter what people say they have great chemistry and they both do great in comedies so that is something I would love to see also.

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
No, I need to start though I forgot that it started this week. Thanks for reminding me. Have you started?? Is it good so far? It looks like a good laugh.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I havent watch3d anything lately...been so busy and sidetracked with photo shop...LOL...I need stop for awhile and watch my lakorns...I still need to finish ngao ruk luang jai...even though I skipped episode 6-12 and watched the last episode lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Em, you know I adore your artworks. Especially if it includes my hubby POR <3 Keep up the good work na!

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks everyone!

Noy's request... sorry hunn... I had a brain fart. I didn't even have any ideas for a good 3 hours and it's now 4 in the morning, wow not my photoshop day lol ... so I just tried multiple things and came up with this... I hope it's okay